Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Total Fan

I cannot believe how fast these threads are filling up and new threads are starting. There are so many things I want to respond to when I read them but they are old news by the time I get to the last comment.

Great reading though!
Old 10-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooshfrabah (View Post)
At the risk of sounding hypocritical I am just going to say that people should leave the modding to the mods and leave it there.
yeah,but some people like to correct you even if it's about how you personally perceive something, so that may be a little difficult. but, it's been pretty good for the most part.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie330 (View Post)
Jess hasn't spoken to anyone besides Eric (that I know of)....
didn't eric make a comment about letting, i think it was in reference to dick cool down a little bit, when asked if they would still go to a football game together?

i don't know if jessica is doing that, but it sounds like they might all be. especially considering the show hasn't even been over a whole month yet. i mean all of the contestants not just jessica/eric.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev07 (View Post)
Well, to be honest, I don't think Nick cares at all about the game, Dani seems to be the one bitter about things & being annoyed that Eric played a role in Nick going home. What's amusing is, Nick seems like he could care less, same as after he was evicted.

But yeah, in all honesty, I think Nick/Dani/Eric/Jess would be less awkward then Eric/Jess/Jameka/Amber. Hell, I think Amber is going to be the major cause of akwardness in that group, not only because of her infamous comments, but because she did really try to bring personal stuff into it & turn Jess against Eric. I'm sure Eric still doesn't appreciate that she used personal things to try and make him look like a cheater & a horrible person. Plus, it's pretty clear from his interviews that Nick really does not like Amber & has no desire to see her.
based on nick's interviews the only one he seemed to have a problem with was amber, because he did have an understanding of some kind with amber. i know amber promised never to vote him out.

daniele is the one upset with everyone for voting out nick. the only ones that owed nick anything though was dick, and possibly amber. nobody else was aligned with nick, so i don't get this whole agrument that nick was betrayed in anyway by anyone else.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Guys once again please post in the new thread it's linked in the previous page.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 10-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev07 (View Post)
The thing Dani seems bitter about is that Eric played a role in sending Nick home. She needs to realize that Nick going home was the BEST THING that ever happened to her. She would have never gotten to the Final 2 if he had stayed. Not to mention, Eric's role as AP saved her & Dick's behinds on quite a few occasions, so they really just need to let things go already. Eric could be upset with Dani because she lied to him & sent Jess home, but he isn't & he says the game is over & he doesn't hold anything against anyone.

P.S. Thanks Beth, I just saw your post now. Hopefully by the end of the month it will say 2007 World Series Champions!!!
daniele seems to think that everyone owed some kind of loyalty to nick. i don't know why she thought it was their repsonsiblity to keep her side alliance in the house. the only one that she could possibly hold that against anyone would be amber, do to his promise to never vote him out. the others weren't in an alliance with nick, and owed him no loyalty.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooshfrabah (View Post)
Amber was all over Eric.

Dani and Kail are really the only ones who I think did not have a crush on Eric at one point or another, which is interesting to say the least considering some of the dudes that were in the house.

I think ED may have even had a crush on Eric the way he talked about him at some points.
that is why i am suprised about dick still holding a grudge against eric. i actually thought dick would be happier with the ap reveal then dustin was.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiagonalZipper (View Post)
I think we should limit our talk of Dani, unless it relates to JE or if it's just a small and quick comment... I don't even like Dani that much either, but she's been brought up enough... and it doesn't make all that much sense to me to hold onto that negativity.
wasn't trying to bash daniele, was relating to my comments of how she sees nick's eviction in my earlier comments.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymike87 (View Post)
lol im very sorry for everyone for posting that pic.. now everyone is getting sick ill post more jeric momments
That picture is sooooo wrong....gawd, Eric looks sooooo miserable! Amber was all over him then.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread