Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

I read somewhere that Elijah is supposed to have been born sometime around the downfall of the Roman Empire. That was in the 5th century And Daniel was worried about a 13 year difference
dreamywriter19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, Daniel said it. Their chemistry is so special because he's an older spirit. People ship them because there is the air of danger around Elijah, similar to Damon, but because he's older, the EE chemistry is so much more... mature and special. It's not only about physical attraction, but about the soul.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shereile (View Post)
age differences in a supernatural show shouldn't matter at all.
elijah is not a dumbledore look alike, but a sex machine waiting to be activated by elena
Old 05-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Physical, sexual and spiritual attraction

Oh man oh man oh man. I am on a high right now. After Joseph Morgan gave his interview where he said that Elijah's feelings for Elena might be fatherly I was really anxious to hear what Daniel had to say, hoping that he at least wouldn't utter the word "fatherly". Little did I know! Holy ****, this is how he plays his scenes with her! With this stuff in mind! I must now go back and rewatch all of their scenes together

Quote:
elijah is not a dumbledore look alike, but a sex machine waiting to be activated by elena
That is hysterical!
Black_Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Loyal Fan

OMFG another interview

EE
Old 05-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
"It's funny you say that," Gillies says (as we swoon over his accent). "I would venture to say that those romances have already begun. Whether it's requited or unrequited, I think that Elijah already has enormous feelings for Elena, and I think he did have incredible feelings for Katerina. I think that there already is romance."
From: 'The Vampire Diaries' Daniel Gillies on Elijah and Elena: 'The romance has already begun' - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Is it Elejah day? Is it? Is it? Because it bloody damn looks like it!
Old 05-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

THIS MAN IS KILLING ME! He keeps saying such amazing things; god, the only thing better would be to hear it from his own lips

Quote:
Guys, try to go over to the Couples of the Moment thread and posting some EE love. It's basically nonexistant there
Oh I did, pg 2, huuuuuge post. Will probably do another for the next COTM thread.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

If only he didn't say Katerina Oh, screw it, I'm over the moon right now. Elijah is attracted to Elena. He could watch her forever. He has enormous feelings for her. There's sexual tension between them.

Today's the perfect day. Amazing things were said about EE, and Waters and Gilmour reunited on stage
Old 05-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Oh, he said Elijah had had incredible feelings for Katerine. It's done, it's over with. Katherine was waiting for them at Alaric's apartment; he could pursue her if he wanted to, he doesn't. That ship has sailed.

It's Elena he wants to get back to. He wants to find his siblings, kill Klaus, and go back to Mystic Falls and watch E l e n a.

Just short of getting an actual kissing/sex scene or a declaration of love on the show, today couldn't be better!
Old 05-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Oh, he said Elijah had had incredible feelings for Katerine. It's done, it's over with. Katherine was waiting for them at Alaric's apartment; he could pursue her if he wanted to, he doesn't. That ship has sailed.

It's Elena he wants to get back to. He wants to find his siblings, kill Klaus, and go back to Mystic Falls and watch E l e n a.

Just short of getting an actual kissing/sex scene or a declaration of love on the show, today couldn't be better!
I still can't get over how amazing were the things Daniel said about EE. The writers need to realize their potential like, now
Old 05-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

I want Julie Plec to go from an Elijah/Daniel fangirl to an EE fangirl, stat! These two are too good to overlook
Old 05-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
I want Julie Plec to go from an Elijah/Daniel fangirl to an EE fangirl, stat! These two are too good to overlook
Agreed. I tweeted her and the other three a link to Pretty Girl vid today
Old 05-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Loyal Fan

JP needs to realize what this is all about. She needs to see that those two could represent love in the most incredible way.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Shereile, your icon It's gorgeous
Old 05-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Oooh, I love your icon too Shereile That's one of my favorite moments from that scene.

Does KW make the decisions about ships too? I've wondered about how involved in the show he is since most fans tend to defer to JP.
Reply   Post New Thread