Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Sorry about the shooting thing info! It WILL happen in another upcoming episode. I got confused with the episode numbers! But Loker will get hurt trying to help Lightman. I can't recall which specific episode it will be, though.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:22 PM
New Fan

Phew, you all make me realise I'm not the only one who was a little disapointed with that finale. As you say so well, not bad, but not good. Is it just me, or the inquirer was more difficult to understand than usually? Even some people with English as native langage said it was confusing. I hought to read the recap and explanation of this epi, I need to understand better. I would not be a good inquirer myself...

Thawk, I agree they could explain better, give more development about the story. I have the same react as you about so much of Lightman and his family, and so few of other characters, as usual... Disapointing, specially on a finale. Yes Emily is sympatic, it's pleasant and interesting to see their father/daughter relationship, but pleeaase writers, will you finish to understand not always so much time in almost each epi. Or give us scene with other characters with their family too! I want to see Loker's friends and family too! We saw Gillian ex-husband and a boy friend, Ria half-sister and a boy friend too, Lightman with daughter and ex wife as regular character, but never no one at all of someone close to Eli's life. Writers want to make scenes of people relation with parents? Lightman father and daughter? Loker had talk about his father sometimes, I would like to see Mr Loker Senior with his son, at least one time!

I agree with your comment it's annoying how they will probably do with Reynold as they did for Ria's ex boy friend. Will they make Reynold completly disapear from season 3 without more news of him? They even didn't explain clearly in this last epi about his health, his condition after the attack. Shouting, blood, and bybye! Hummgrrr.... I hope they will at least make a little visit of him on beginning of season 3? Just to say he's healty and continue to work for FBI? Better to don't expect too much...

Jules, you're definitly not the only one who get confused about who's character will be hurt in this last epi. Majority of rumors was about Loker, probably because the other news you talk about. And to add more, the preview / trailer of this finale let viewers suppose very seriously it could be Loker. With your new information about Loker will try to help Lightman, at the risk of his own life, I hope Lightman will at least be thankful to him.

The few we saw Ria and Loker together, they look friends as usual, it's good. Manu, when you say you're glad he prove himself, I'm happy too if it happen, but I just didn't really hear well what Eli or Ria say. Can you give me an exemple? I want to listen my tape again tonight.

Last edited by Francoise; 09-14-2010 at 06:15 PM
Francoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

Aaaw, too bad. I also though it would be more interesting than that. And I agree they shouldn't spend too much time for a final on Cal/Emily's relationship. Except if Emily is kidnapped. Than it might be interesting!

Francoise, I would LOVE to see Eli's father. I don't know why but I think it might be very interesting to see why Eli is the way he is, and I'm sure his father has a lot to do with it. I think his father might be the kind who wants to control everything and has a lot of money

Glad there was a Reli scene at least!
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:17 PM
New Fan

So you like the idea too Eliza? You say exactly what I feel too. I would be curious to see the influence of his father on Eli's personnality and react.

A recent picture on Brendan's twitter. I don't know if it's his real own dog, but it's fun to see. Brendan seems to like dogs hum?

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/7314992377j - Uploaded by brendan_hines
Old 09-16-2010, 06:17 AM
New Fan

I am not sure if it is his dog, because Brendan has a cat, Kilgore... But nothing stops him from having both...
Thawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Yeah hopefully we will see more of Eli and Eli's family next season. That would be really great

Thanks for the pic, it's really cute!
Old 09-16-2010, 03:13 PM
Absolute Fan

He has such cute pics
Old 09-16-2010, 05:47 PM
New Fan

Hum.... right Thawk If this dog were his one, Brendan maybe would say it in his twitter, someones even suggest it's not a real dog. You saw he has a cat? He looks to like animals, if we also consider his role in the movie involving himself, his girlfriend and his dog. Ya, some of my friend had a dog and a cat in the same house. and she say they never fight. Is it just a cartoon stereotype? I'm not enough used to know pets to say decent advice about it.

Is it possible I read somewhere he's left hand user? Never notice it in Lie to me, did you? Hum, I will try to check when he works on computer, if he use his left hand on the mouse, just curious...

You're welcome Eliza, and Manu I agree he makes good pic, either as model than as photograph.

Have you see this one too? Does Eli need a new look since his promo? I like his regular look we used too, but this one makes a change, it shows his versatily about styles, it can give an opportunity to show different new sides of him too.

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/hqlksuj - Uploaded by brendan_hines

Last edited by Francoise; 09-16-2010 at 06:06 PM
Old 09-17-2010, 12:52 PM
New Fan

I'm not sure if it's a real dog, but it looks pretty real!!!
Cats and dogs can get along perfectly fine, I have had both and they can be friends indeed, but yes, I think if it was his dog, he would have mentioned something...
Yes, Brendan IS left handed, it's not just Loker...
Thawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Absolute Fan

I forgot to say thanks for the spoilers...

He's so handsome, I love him on a suit... or without one

I think it is a real dog!
Left handed people are hot... right handed too... people in general who's name start with B- and end with -rendan Hines.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu_r/hr (View Post)
I forgot to say thanks for the spoilers...

He's so handsome, I love him on a suit... or without one

I think it is a real dog!
Left handed people are hot... right handed too... people in general who's name start with B- and end with -rendan Hines.
This made me I can't stop laughing But ITA
Old 09-22-2010, 04:44 PM
New Fan

You're too funny Manu!

So you have had a cat an a dog together Thawk, and it works well? Cool!

About left using, at second 31, he visibly use his left hand, and at second 54, if I were Ria, I wouldn’t resist to those eyes… both eyes and both hands…: :lol :

Where I follow, you'll go... Torres/Loker - Reli (Torres/Loker) video - Fanpop

Many other left using on this footage too. Never notice before because I just saw their chemistry together, but now, it looks more obvious to me

Smile - Torres/Loker - Reli (Torres/Loker) video - Fanpop

It's fun to see how Brendan and Tim Roth look to get along very well

Recent pictures from Tim’s Twitter :

This smile...
Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/2ok5mdj - Uploaded by TimRothLieToMe

Reading time...
Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/ngvwkgj - Uploaded by TimRothLieToMe

Need a break …
Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/5oko7vj - Uploaded by TimRothLieToMe

Recent pictures from Brendan Twitter :

Tim and Brendan together
Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/mmpmij - Uploaded by brendan_hines

Early warning for his group? Good sense of marketing, why not... Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/1xkufvj - Uploaded by brendan_hines

A last year interview, I hope they didn't fight too hard

Tim Roth Likes A Good Punch-Up to Help Him Relax - Lie to Me Link Found on Fanpop

Tim Roth's on-set wrestle bout

Tim Roth and Brendan Hines enjoyed a bout of wrestling. Tim Roth likes a good punch-up to help him relax, according to the co-star on his new TV series. The Reservoir Dogs star, who is currently playing the lead role in US drama Lie To Me, wrestles with co-star Brendan Hines when they are taking time-off from filming. Brendan, who appeared on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, said: "We wrestle on set, we play in the hallway."

"I was missing a good fight scene from Terminator so Tim said 'OK you want a punch in the face?'," Brendan said - impersonating Tim's English accent. “So he punched me in the face, I took him to the ground, gave him a couple of plugs in the ribs and then we had lunch," he joked. He added: "He is the most nightmarish bore I have ever met, no just kidding, he is fantastic.

"We both have lots of common interests, like movies and music so we get along great. I learn from him on a daily basis." Series one is currently on Thursdays at 10pm on Sky1 and Sky1 HD, the second series of the programme starts in September.

On Monica Twitter

Monica doesn’t place a lot of pictures on her Twitter, but when she does, it's very good ones, I like this one of Kelly and Tim! If it’s Monica who take it, (probably…) she’s good photograph.

Photo could not be found - Twitpic

To answer some questions about it, Monica confirm she grew up in Florida. She presents a very beautiful picture here. Very peaceful and relaxing…

Photo could not be found - Twitpic

Last edited by Francoise; 09-22-2010 at 06:39 PM
Old 09-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Aewsome pics

LOL at them wrestling, I can't even imagine!!
Old 09-22-2010, 06:52 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu_r/hr (View Post)
Aewsome pics

LOL at them wrestling, I can't even imagine!!

Manu, if they're both comfortable to video and pictures of them on Twitter, I would like to see a demonstration of that! They probably have a lot of fun!
Old 09-22-2010, 07:07 PM
Absolute Fan

They must! Which is nice to read, since it doesn't show on screen
Reply   Post New Thread