Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2010, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Pippi--So many great photos...thanks so much for posting them here!!!!!
Old 01-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

linus I have been lurking every now and then but mostly been on the twilight thread (as you can tell lol)! Doesn't mean I'm not still obsessed with my first ship ever, D&S!

Thanks for the pics pippi those are great!!! Excuse me for asking nut where are they from ... I haven't been in the loop lately.

God I love Shannon and Derek together .........
“I would like to make a few comments about Rob and Kristen, who are the true heart of this movie ... you might want to bring a paper bag to the movie, because their on-screen chemistry may cause hyperventilation. That is all.” - Stephenie Meyer
Old 01-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLu (View Post)
linus I have been lurking every now and then but mostly been on the twilight thread (as you can tell lol)! Doesn't mean I'm not still obsessed with my first ship ever, D&S!

Thanks for the pics pippi those are great!!! Excuse me for asking nut where are they from ... I haven't been in the loop lately.

God I love Shannon and Derek together .........
hi luna..nice to hear from you...as you can see we are still here ...and ita...i love Shannon and Derek together...the pics are from BURN THE FLOOR on broadway..Derek performed last weekend taking over for Maks and we had curls and pippi and her sister there...good times !!!o
Old 01-14-2010, 05:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

A new tweet from Derek - he's at the airport - wonder how long he'll be there and how long before he tweets
Quote:
OfficialDHough: At the airport getting ready to go to Merry Ole England .. Got a lot of work to do out there , but it should be fun .
22 minutes ago from Tweetie
I'll miss the chance of us seeing Shannon and Derek together around the Grove!

ETA
New tweets from Derek - never heard of this -
Quote:
OfficialDHough: They just offered me a sleep suite ... Hilarious ! There like full on pajamas . Too bad I'm going to be asleep for the entire flight .
6 minutes ago from Tweetie
OfficialDHough: Now this is how you travel over seas ... Nice ! Yfrog - p1wm - Uploaded by officialdhough
13 minutes ago from Tweetie
Was he the first on the plane???? Don't see other people!

Last edited by tammie48; 01-14-2010 at 06:34 PM
Old 01-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammie48 (View Post)
A new tweet from Derek - he's at the airport - wonder how long he'll be there and how long before he tweets

I'll miss the chance of us seeing Shannon and Derek together around the Grove!

ETA

Hi Tammie! Derek meant sleep suit not suite...gotta love his spelling errors!! Thank goodness it will be a much better flight for him this time!
Old 01-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammie48 (View Post)
ETA

Sounds like he is flying first class, so they board first. And if they offered him a sleep "suit", not "suite" then that would explain the pajamas comment. My flight to Paris last summer had those same seats. They are amazing...like a little bed, with computer, sleep socks, etc. He's lucky if he scored one of those seats!

Edit: I agree about missing S/D around the Grove. Let me take it a step further to say I'm bummed they won't be around London together!!
Old 01-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuslover (View Post)
Sounds like he is flying first class, so they board first. And if they offered him a sleep "suit", not "suite" then that would explain the pajamas comment. My flight to Paris last summer had those same seats. They are amazing...like a little bed, with computer, sleep socks, etc. He's lucky if he scored one of those seats!

Edit: I agree about missing S/D around the Grove. Let me take it a step further to say I'm bummed they won't be around London together!!
Thanks Curls and Linus for clarification! LOL - I haven't flown overseas in MANY years - so was trying to picture a sleeping suite on the plane!!!! LOL Flights I've been on lately, you don't seem to get much room. But I remember (obviously years ago!!!-I won't say how many!!) being on flights where you could walk around, and there was a bar at the back of the plane - much different from today!!! Or maybe I am just not flying the same places I did then - don't know!

Linus, I agree, would have liked to see them around London! OK, I just like seeing them together!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Carmen Thanks for the WENN pic of Derek & yes Linus I have thought that Derek has looked older lately and very Yummy

Curls Thanks for the clarification on the sleep suite being a sleep suit.

Like everyone else I was wishing Shannon was going to London but I'm sure Derek will be very busy most of the time he's there and Shannon will be busy in LA. I will miss Shannon in NYC. I think NYC was good for her. She said she was keeping her apartment so maybe she'll be bi coastal. I have a feeling Boomer is happy being back in CA. and the warmer weather.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Shannon has been so quiet since she has returned to CA. I miss her NY tweets too and was looking forward to seeing Casper . Thought for sure she would tweet pic of doggies together.
Finally there is firm confirmation that BHB is over. Sam wrote a blog. He is with a new band and has posted his new music too. I wish him well. He seemed like a good guy!
Sam Marder on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Old 01-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
Shannon has been so quiet since she has returned to CA. I miss her NY tweets too and was looking forward to seeing Casper . Thought for sure she would tweet pic of doggies together.
Finally there is firm confirmation that BHB is over. Sam wrote a blog. He is with a new band and has posted his new music too. I wish him well. He seemed like a good guy!
Sam Marder on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Thanks danzfan for the link to Sam's blog. Interesting that he was just as confused about the turn of events for BHB as we all were. I'm glad that he still tweets Shannon once in a while. It's obvious he adores her, as does Harry I'm sure...who wouldn't? Hopefully he'll tweet about the reunion w/D and H!
Old 01-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Anyone in the mood for a pic? From today - more at Wenn. danzfan, thanks for the info on Sam's blog. I always loved Sam.

Old 01-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Loyal Fan

cp..never Get Tired Of Seeing Shannon And Derek Together...great Pic!! danzfan....thanks for the info on Sam...happy he is doing well...any newS on the others?...Sweet Dreams Everyone..
Old 01-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks sooo much cp! I had hoped they spent the day together! They look so cute in their "matching outfits", even if Derek doesn't look too happy to be caught by the paps. But what is up with his boots???? LOL
Old 01-14-2010, 09:42 PM
Loyal Fan

CP I was going to look on WENN today but decided not to as there were Derek pic on there yesterday. So glad you did . Thank you and they look great in their matching outfits. I was thinking they might be together today & so happy to have confirmation. Neither look too happy having their pic taken. I bet they enjoyed being in NYC away from the Paps.

danzfan Thank you for the info on Sam's blog. I haven't read it yet but will.

Last edited by SOX FAN; 01-14-2010 at 09:58 PM
Old 01-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Well CP You deserve the gold star for the day.

I NEVER expected to see pictures of them together at the Grove today. What a nice surprise. Thanks
Closed Thread   Post New Thread