Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2022, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watch episode 7 and 8 today.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-27-2022, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

ohh you already watched one of my fav scenes, when he apologized on 5x06
Old 07-27-2022, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For me too! One of the ICONIC scenes ever!

Quote:
It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you wanna do
I heard that you like the bad girls
Honey, is that true?

It's better than I ever even knew
They say that the world was built for two
Only worth living if somebody is loving you
And, baby, now you do

And the therapy begins I think 7 was nice but kinda complex different than our iconic seventh episodes. 8 was fun too, CB wise I love the ending. 9 is cute and kinda bittersweet and kinda heartbreaking. 10 is the best but the ending is then with 11 you will see a different gossip girl so that there’s no gossip girl even AU in AU begins

Last edited by lessismore; 07-28-2022 at 01:10 AM
Old 07-28-2022, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the video And the heads-up
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-29-2022, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Thanks for the video And the heads-up
You are very welcome

I am so happy that you continue watching I hope you survive 5B too !
Old 07-29-2022, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

you can do it!
Old 07-31-2022, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I can do it

I watched 14 episodes so far. So yeah 10 more to go and the season is done and then 10 more and I´m done with watching the show.
I´ll write you next month here what I thought about the Blair/Chuck storyline
Old 07-31-2022, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well you are going fast. I think 15 was the worst and I quit after. 16, 17, 18 (all gross ) 19 meah. 20, 21 so boring despicable. Theeenn 22 we get NJBC and CB back, halelujah and also a surprise 23 is nice too, enjoyable at least and then 24, finale of this dreading season. I wonder how you will feel about the ending
Old 07-31-2022, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I agree from 5x22 on it gets better
Old 08-01-2022, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well episode 15 and 16 were you know...let´s just say: Blair belongs to Chuck! Period!
Don´t know why she went out with someone elese than him...oh wait: The writers wanted to keep it interersting...mmh...yeah maybe they could have given Blair another boyfriend except for Dan yikes!
I´m glad when it gets better.And I´m done with Season 5 on thursday so yay for that!
Old 08-01-2022, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They wanted to make it interesting or give some bumps etc (but they are lazy writers lol) they made it boring and discusting. So many people quit and even shot the screen during… Anyone else could be better but it was actually about SB and DS not even CB. So your comment about 15 and 16 are very true imo. Everything makes clear that CB belonged together. CB will prove that every episode even when they don’t have scenes. But it was not easy watch. Very unfortunate that we had to go through puke (I don’t wanna sound offensive and rude to their fans, I just say it because literally DB episodes made me sick tbh and still to this day I have not rewatched ever)

So, as I said earlier S5 was a very cheap & boring version of S2. They even made that clear (but anti parallel) in episode 1. Blair S2 swapped roles with Dan S5 “wanting to hear 3 words 8 letters” but Humpreys are anti-parallels. Anyone who have expected otherwise watched another show imo…

Lord Marcus becomes Prince Louis
Duchess becomes Princess Sophie
Safety net Nate becomes safety net Dan
Etc.

Last edited by lessismore; 08-01-2022 at 03:45 PM
Old 08-02-2022, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Only six episodes to go until I´m done with Season 5
Blair from Season 2 switched roles with Dan from Seaosn 5...but in what context? Was she like him in Season 5 sorry I don`t really get it.
But it´s about Blair and Chuck here who had to survives a lot of bumps in Season 5. Maybe a little too much bumps.
Old 08-02-2022, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

you're almost there!

Old 08-03-2022, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great I watch episode 21 and 22 today.
Thanks for the video!
Old 08-03-2022, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

enjoy! it gets better from there on