Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2022, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

3B was so hard to watch

there are some good moments in s4 and also hard ones, but that happens every season
Old 07-04-2022, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haha okay
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-04-2022, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I finished watching Season 3 yesterday. Man what an end that was
Hope there are good Blair/Chuck scenes in Season 4. No spoilers please.
so glad to hear you are watching. And yeah it was so hard to watch S3 ending. S4 comes with joy and torture as well... I love the first half of S4 so much, soo goodie, especially episodes 7, 8 and 9 For episode 4x11, I actually liked watching Serena (Blake) so much. She is great.

Unfortunately as every second half of a season, we start to get less CB after 4x11, they are in their separate SLs... and you might not enjoy the ending (the 4x20 is an hard episode ), even tho CB is having great moments as well. Oh but S5 is the worst tbh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
3B was so hard to watch

there are some good moments in s4 and also hard ones, but that happens every season

Maybe with bingewatching it is less harder than it was for us who watched live and endured the torture every week whatchya think?
Old 07-04-2022, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

idk how we did it
Old 07-05-2022, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
idk how we did it
IDK either what a rollercoaster that was!
Old 07-05-2022, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched so many shows (90210 in the 90s, Buffy, Angel, Charmed, Desperate Housewives...)
I know they end up together so yeah what happens until then: Give me the crazy stuff
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-05-2022, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I watched so many shows (90210 in the 90s, Buffy, Angel, Charmed, Desperate Housewives...)
I know they end up together so yeah what happens until then: Give me the crazy stuff
you wanted it!
Old 07-05-2022, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

you're in for a crazy ride
Old 07-06-2022, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^^

But also there are so many great moments
Old 07-06-2022, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

yes and their chemistry is always there
Old 07-08-2022, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is.
Old 07-08-2022, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 07-09-2022, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ed is the king of the show Man he´s so good as Chuck Bass Great actor! And his chemistry with Leighton yes!
Old 07-09-2022, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

the chemistry is insane
Old 07-10-2022, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is

Did you see that end of episode 7 from Season 4 ?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread