Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Random question: What did Blair mean by saying: "Don't go all Notebook on me."? I have both read the book and seen the film. I don't get why she's referring to it, tough. Can someone please explain?
Old 02-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air (View Post)
omg it will be scrumptioussss cannot wait. my roommate is gonna be like why the eff are you eating that and I'm gonna have be like.....idk i just have craving?

And I live in L.A. Just moved as of January to spend my last semester of school here, do an internship, and then after get an apartment of my own and find a job! I've only seen celebs at this one bar I go to that's my fave. It's so weird, lol. But it is pretty cool even though I'd never approach anyone. Not the best life ever I'm sure, but I'm loving it here!
ahh air you're my hero! i'm at school in north carolina right now, but as soon as i graduate i plan on moving to L.A. and waitressing til i find a job as a PA or something. the dream.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:57 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephinetv (View Post)
Bwahahahahahaha!!!! Another fabulous Tumblr gif.

Old 02-26-2012, 02:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)
Random question: What did Blair mean by saying: "Don't go all Notebook on me."? I have both read the book and seen the film. I don't get why she's referring to it, tough. Can someone please explain?
I would love an explanation too !
Old 02-26-2012, 02:02 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie_Jeanne (View Post)
ahh air you're my hero! i'm at school in north carolina right now, but as soon as i graduate i plan on moving to L.A. and waitressing til i find a job as a PA or something. the dream.
DO IT! and call me up, seriously. Also my sis is going to school in NC next year! Hopefully I can visit her

LOL @ that Penn gif!

and i didn't get that reference either.....hmmmm....
Old 02-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
DO IT! and call me up, seriously. Also my sis is going to school in NC next year! Hopefully I can visit her

LOL @ that Penn gif!

and i didn't get that reference either.....hmmmm....
i will bb! and ahh no way, is she going to UNC? i go to NC State but my sister goes to UNC. she's a baby genius.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:06 PM
Air
Elite Fan

haha no my sister is the anti-school one of the bunch She's actually in Ireland this year on a gap year, lucky jerk. She's going to High Point University. (also UNC was my top choice for a while in high school but I ended up not even applying lol)
Old 02-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
haha no my sister is the anti-school one of the bunch She's actually in Ireland this year on a gap year, lucky jerk. She's going to High Point University. (also UNC was my top choice for a while in high school but I ended up not even applying lol)
i've visited high point! it's like a palace haha they have an outdoor hot-tub and all these beautiful fountains. yeah i wouldn't have gotten into unc applying out-of-state, but i visit my sister there all the time cuz its only like fifteen mins away from raleigh.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
i've visited high point! it's like a palace haha they have an outdoor hot-tub and all these beautiful fountains. yeah i wouldn't have gotten into unc applying out-of-state, but i visit my sister there all the time cuz its only like fifteen mins away from raleigh.
that's awesome! and yeah I hate her....I was like....Ali, you did nothing in high school and you're basically going to a resort for a school and I worked my ass off and got to go to a kickass school, but the dining hall gave everybody a stomach virus
Old 02-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
that's awesome! and yeah I hate her....I was like....Ali, you did nothing in high school and you're basically going to a resort for a school and I worked my ass off and got to go to a kickass school, but the dining hall gave everybody a stomach virus
life just isn't fair. my dining hall suckks so hard tho too. too much southern, greasy fried crap. nahhht my thing.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Graphics Team

that waffle gif.

Hey everyone! Only 27 1/2 hours separating us from utter bliss!!
Old 02-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Air
Elite Fan

ugh, so good but SO. BAD. I would not like that haha.

I'm making appetizer stuff for the oscars today because it's my roommie's birthday so I tried to incorporate her favorite foods. Gotta start cooking, but also have to continue to gather quotes and outline my paper that I sooooo don't want to write. I'm so over school.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:31 PM
Total Fan

i feel you bb. i had three midterms last week and uggh it was so hard to gather any motivation for studying.

can't wait for the oscars tho! my only issue is that every category this year feel so predictable. if there's isn't an upset in one of the major categories, i'm gonna be so...upset. seriously tho. as much as i enjoyed the artist, i'm hoping the descendants or hugo or even midnight in paris will beat it out. but...doubtful.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:36 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
i feel you bb. i had three midterms last week and uggh it was so hard to gather any motivation for studying.

can't wait for the oscars tho! my only issue is that every category this year feel so predictable. if there's isn't an upset in one of the major categories, i'm gonna be so...upset. seriously tho. as much as i enjoyed the artist, i'm hoping the descendants or hugo or even midnight in paris will beat it out. but...doubtful.
I shouldn't even complain I only have two classes, but I have a midterm paper due Tuesday (and there is NO WAY I'm getting anything done Monday night lol) and another big project due Wednesday. This paper is going to be a sloooow process just because I'm being a brat. But I have tonight and tomorrow at work probably.

I am usually OBSESSED with the oscars but this year I don't care. I've only seen 5 of the nominees and I usually see everything! But I'm still watching and making a night of it like always

Quote:
Hey everyone! Only 27 1/2 hours separating us from utter bliss!!
And so many obstacles in MY WAY!
Old 02-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Total Fan

yeah the red carpet is going to be the highlight for me, this year. cannot wait to see the dresses. praying to see some zac posen and vera wang.

ahh i cannot believe tomorrow is mondair! i will literally not be able to focus on anything until 8PM. ima be a zombie the rest of the day, pretty much. just wrapped up in my DB thoughts.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread