Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2012, 06:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dest1ny (View Post)
Btw, for the next thread, what do you think about the title Because Dair can cause a sudden spike in temperatures

Just a thought. I loved that scene with that line used by GG
Perfect Destiny, I really like that line too because I was feeling that spike in temperature myself lol
Old 02-25-2012, 06:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Another post:

like a whisper, [1x04] Dan/Blair have a real connection

It's so true. I loved the thought of them being together when I first saw their scene in 104. And not just because Penn and Leighton have amazing chemistry.
C♥M // H♥J // P♥J
Old 02-25-2012, 06:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy46 (View Post)
Another post:

like a whisper, [1x04] Dan/Blair have a real connection

It's so true. I loved the thought of them being together when I first saw their scene in 104. And not just because Penn and Leighton have amazing chemistry.
Me too. From then on, I thought he would be closer to Blair than Serena eventually because there was an emotional connection in that scene. I knew Blair would finally realize how great of a guy he was. The writers made us wait a long time, but eventually, we got what we wanted
Old 02-25-2012, 06:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi All,

Second post on this thread.. I got tied up with work after my last post so I never got a chance to thank everyone for your warm welcome!

I've only just watched that new promo....

Spoiler:

Anyway, I have to get shopping.. Wedding next weekend so I have shoes to buy! Hope you all have a nice day and I will try to pop back later.

I'm Fiona, by the way.. but everyone calls me Feefs. I'm 27 and live in Scotland and I have a tendancy to get majorly hooked on american TV couples!
Old 02-25-2012, 06:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dest1ny (View Post)
Me too. From then on, I thought he would be closer to Blair than Serena eventually because there was an emotional connection in that scene. I knew Blair would finally realize how great of a guy he was. The writers made us wait a long time, but eventually, we got what we wanted
Yup. IMO, the Dair thing has been planned from the start, but the writers didn't know when to start it cause of the unexpected popularity of Chair.

And what's great about Dan/Blair is that she doesn't have to hide anything from him. He loves her for who she is. All of her. Her light side and her dark side. And compare that with Dan/Serena, Serena usually hides something from him, the real her. And he usually expect her to be different from who she really is and expect her to be better. That's why I feel Dan/Blair is the perfect fit. He fell in love with the real Blair Waldorf *sigh*
C♥M // H♥J // P♥J

Last edited by Smithy46; 02-25-2012 at 06:50 AM
Old 02-25-2012, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Feefs - (View Post)
Hi All,

Second post on this thread.. I got tied up with work after my last post so I never got a chance to thank everyone for your warm welcome!

I've only just watched that new promo....

Spoiler:

Anyway, I have to get shopping.. Wedding next weekend so I have shoes to buy! Hope you all have a nice day and I will try to pop back later.

I'm Fiona, by the way.. but everyone calls me Feefs. I'm 27 and live in Scotland and I have a tendancy to get majorly hooked on american TV couples!
Welcome to the thread

Spoiler:
Old 02-25-2012, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Feefs - (View Post)
Hi All
Hey.

I love your icon. I know it's OT, but it had to be said.

I can't wait Monday.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Source: pure and simple love
C♥M // H♥J // P♥J
Old 02-25-2012, 07:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy46 (View Post)
Yup. IMO, the Dair thing has been planned from the start, but the writers didn't know when to start it cause of the unexpected popularity of Chair.
I know who would have thought that a rapist would have so many fans ! I guess that's what they wanted to say with "Everyone loves a vilain...". Maybe that's the reason the show has been so bad, because they had to change their plans but at the same time I feel like Dair is even more strong now !
Old 02-25-2012, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

Wow, I wake up in the morning to a new thread. These are flying by.

Is it Monday yet?
Old 02-25-2012, 07:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Spoiler:

The insecure lonely boy of the first season Right Cecily, right.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbeli (View Post)
I know who would have thought that a rapist would have so many fans ! I guess that's what they wanted to say with "Everyone loves a vilain...". Maybe that's the reason the show has been so bad, because they had to change their plans but at the same time I feel like Dair is even more strong now !
IKR? I think the fans love the idea of Chuck turning into a good guy because of Blair. But even when they're together, he's still the same old Chuck. And they make each other so miserable. I think the writers wanted to and tried to stop the Chair train with the hotel thingy, the rape, and the never-ending bedding of women... but the Chair fans still can't stop shipping them.. it's crazy. And I think that's when they thought of going back to their Dair plan.

IMO, I always thought that most of the Chair fans are Chuck fans first and foremost.. cause I don't think Blair fans would want her to be so miserable. I'm the latter, cause I used to ship Chair before, but I wanted Blair to be happy, so I couldn't ship Chair anymore.

Anyway, back to Dair. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MONDAY!!
C♥M // H♥J // P♥J
Old 02-25-2012, 07:59 AM
New Fan

Two more days..I can't wait that long
Old 02-25-2012, 08:34 AM
Passionate Fan

tftnt
Old 02-25-2012, 09:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:
C♥M // H♥J // P♥J
Closed Thread   Post New Thread