Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

^Welcome

Next week looks...well at least he says he loves her.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesophia (View Post)
^Welcome

Next week looks...well at least he says he loves her.
He says he loves HER. Yeah, that doesn't help. She will break up with him next week, and then when she gets back from Hungary, they will make up, and then they will break up, and then make up, ... The drama is killing me. I hope they are back together for the season finale, if they are even in it!

Now, a lot of people say that Emily never does anything for Damon, and he is always giving her support. Did you ever think he is not doing her a favor by constantly coming back into her life, just when she is used to being alone? I sometimes wish they would set up a nice, consistent video chat relationship and mellow out for an episode or two, give Emily a chance to work on her gymnastics.
webinterlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
Isn't anyone excited to see if Damon (Johnny Pacar) manages to write a love song for Emily tonight?

So, I am totally disappointed. In the blink of an eye, Damon has stopped writing songs about Emily, and is writing songs about and with Kaylie. We may never get that love song I was hoping for. Oops, the one Emily was hoping for too, that turned out to be for Kaylie, with Emily's title "Finally Free". That hurts!
Old 04-26-2011, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Emily is getting on my last nerve, i have more and more trouble liking the character. I, honestly don't blame Damon at all for giving up.

But i'll never give up on them
Old 04-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

I agree about irritating Emily, but she is still my favorite and I really want her and Damon together and HAPPY. I make excuses for her, she is young, and scared, and alone, with trust issues. I can understand that. And daughters and mothers always have issues. I know about that too. How different is Chloe from Darby really? All irresponsible silly high school girlish, suddenly trying to be the authority without earning the respect, and blaming the young girls for their immaturity.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

And honestly, wasn't it obvious to Damon that Emily was upset and jealous over Kaylie. So he feels hurt that she says she can't trust him. She even let him know how vulnerable she felt after having sex with him, feeling that maybe he didn't want her any more. Five minutes wouldn't be enough time to solve anything, just enough time to make rash accusations. Emily would have left without talking to him, but Damon forced the issue, risking her gymnastics if she was caught with him. He needs to re-examine that encounter.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Absolute Fan

HI everyone!! I've missed quite a few episodes can anyone tell me what has happened?
Jennateluvr87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Add me?

Natalie
B.Chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennateluvr87 (View Post)
HI everyone!! I've missed quite a few episodes can anyone tell me what has happened?
Emily pushed Damon into Kaylie's arms by rejecting him once again!!!

Emily got pregnant and left.

So much joy all around
Old 09-16-2011, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Any news yet whether Chelsea will be back? I know she was open to it, but how about Holly and the writers?

I mean now that iMIOBI is renewed for 8 episodes...

Last edited by webinterlude; 09-16-2011 at 12:10 PM Reason: ETA
Old 10-16-2011, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

Chelsea said she'd be back if asked....but not for the whole season.

I think and hope they'll bring her and Johnny back for 2/3 episodes to wrap their story cause the ending we got was the worst thing, if this is supposed to end like that for D/E, well, then, my ending for them will be episode 2x12 and that's it.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think and hope they'll bring her and Johnny back for 2/3 episodes to wrap their story cause the ending we got was the worst thing, if this is supposed to end like that for D/E, well, then, my ending for them will be episode 2x12 and that's it.
I totally agree! I quit watching then, and I won't watch again until I know the plans!!

Old 03-18-2012, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Missing these two lovebirds

Hoping for a mention in s3, even just a sentence saying D/E are together and happy.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Missing these two lovebirds

Hoping for a mention in s3, even just a sentence saying D/E are together and happy.
I never watched after Damon left. Was there ever any mention of Emily again? Or was it as if she had never existed? The way the other girls dismissed her without a qualm in the last episode I watched just made me sick. I couldn't even bear to watch the commercials when they came on.

Old 10-21-2012, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

She was mentioned in the series finale, if i remember correcty Sasha told Summer about "regrets" and she said "Emily?"....that's it!

But in my book, she and Damon are raising their baby together. Heh...he left to join her after all.