Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2009, 09:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Liam/Naomi

they annoy me..

Old 05-19-2009, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CopperBoom* (View Post)
^ Exactly. Chace doesn't have romantic chemistry with anyone to me especially Leighton! I am not being a bias CB fan here but when I watch fan videos mostly CB and DB and they put in that NB sex scene to maybe move the story along for the couple I actually care about, I cringe every time I see it. It is possibly the worst sex scene in the history of television! No chemistry, They both look uncomfortable. Seriously Nate has no moves!
OMFG yes! The NB robot sex? Hands down worst sex scene ever, could they be anymore stiff? They looked like they had pieces of cardboard attached to their backs. There is no heat between them at all, absolutely nothing. Leighton is an amazing actress and she is damn sultry, but with Chace she falls flat.

I flove CD, totally winning out CN for me.

I hatttttttttte DS, hate, hate, hate. I don't want them anymore. I've gotten so tired of getting them shoved down my throat. My anger has built up since the pilot, and now just the sight of them together even in a totally platonic scene makes me want to barf.
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 05-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I mean I don't understand what Leighton and Chace were thinking in that scene. Were they confused that it was a sex scene? It was sooo weird!

I still don't hate DS but everyone's hate for DS is funny.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
I love CD's chemistry! It would be awesome and Dan did say he missed Chuck and Blair. I would be just happy if those three were in the same room. I would even like a friendship between CD or DB. I mean it wouldn't be like a real friendship because it would be filled with snark! It would be hilarious!
That was like one of the best lines of the episode, because I wasnt expecting it IA, I would prefer CD way more than CN...they make sense to me because they arent pretencious together.

LOL about Nate/Lily, I ship it...their both such epic fail anyways
Quote:
I mean I don't understand what Leighton and Chace were thinking in that scene. Were they confused that it was a sex scene? It was sooo weird!
Leighton was thinking...WTF this bitch is prettier than me and Im supposed to make out with this?
Old 05-19-2009, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Will/Terri - Glee - I know it's only been one ep, but I'm already NOT feeling them. Could be because I'm already adoring him with Emma though.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Leighton was thinking...WTF this bitch is prettier than me and Im supposed to make out with this?
The only reason I can't just FF Nate scenes. Chace is SOO pretty.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
Exactly. That's exactly what Leighton was thinking.
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 05-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (View Post)
Will/Terri - Glee - I know it's only been one ep, but I'm already NOT feeling them. Could be because I'm already adoring him with Emma though.
Me too x fifty billion. That Terri is just a bit crazy and so not good for him.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Chuck/Blair I'm watching GG and gotta say, I can't really like any of the characters whatsoever. But I find it especially hard to like Blair and Chuck. Blair, especially. I do like characters which I can indentify with on some level but I can't with them at all Also, I'm never one for the popular couples and find them grossly overrated.

Nate/Anyone I hate the guy what more can I say ? But I think he doesn't fit well with anyone in particular anyway.

Pacey/Joey Can't stand them and they didn't have that much chemistry if I'm honest. People say Katie and Joshua had loads together but I just don't see it. Season 3 maybe yeah but it just died after that. I have an intense dislike of this pairing and hate the the way they were with each other.
Pacey especially bugged me in the later seasons. I could never really get behind any of his pairings

We are all stories in the end
Old 05-20-2009, 12:58 AM
Elite Fan

Word to whoever said they cannot even consider Chuck/Vanessa as a ship. It is obvious why the writers went there and I was so happy that Blair was insulting Vanessa and Chuck couldn't have cared less. Oh yes that's true love right there But anyway I usually hate couples that happen on-screen only because the actors are dating off-screen. Uhm creepy much writers?

Oh and bye bye Nate/Blair. I hope your lack of chemistry never haunts us again
Old 05-20-2009, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Bill&Sookie cause they should be mentionned once a day

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 05-20-2009, 03:50 AM
Addicted Fan

House/Cuddy
Chase/Cameron
Eric/Sookie
Harry/Ginny

These have to be mentioned at least once a day cause they are all fail.

We are all stories in the end
Old 05-20-2009, 03:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Buffy/Angel
Buffy/Riley
Xander/Cordy
Angel/Nina

Veritas Temporis Filia
Old 05-20-2009, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chuck/Blair (Gossip Girl) - Unrealistic, repetitive and totally overrated. Plus I don't see this out of this world chemistry that apparently exists between Ed and Leighton. And also, I really don't like Chuck. CB = FAIL.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CopperBoom* (View Post)
The only reason I can't just FF Nate scenes. Chace is SOO pretty.
So much WORD!!!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread