Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2009, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy (View Post)
Right now my hate for Jacob/Bella has reached unhealthy levels. They're disgusting.

Jacob is despicable and together they're disgustingly pathetic
Old 05-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still hate Dan/Serena, haha. The season finale only served to show me that they still don't belong together or need each other as anything other than friends. Or siblings, haha.

At this point, I just want RL together forever if it means no more freaking DS.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Banned

RL is worse than DS imho. Nothing worse than seeing two adults act friggen retarded and still unable to get it right at an old age...IA though, DS is pretty bad lol
Old 05-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't hate DS. It's more like whatever. That's how I feel about Serena in general. I wish they would give her more SL's without guys. She is like a borderline Mary Sue to me and possibly the most boring lead character ever...

I hate RL. They are way worse and most of the time, they are horrible parents. They need to either get together or stay apart.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would hate DS less if they took up less screentime.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:48 PM
Banned

Omg such word Tara! Serena is a complete Mary-Sue. Im one of the few people that dislike DS because of Serena not Dan. She has like no substance lol. I kind of laughed at the Bar scene where her boobs were pushed up so high and then they cropped the scene so it would appear like she was naked...shes just a token blond to them, they dont care to explore her character IMO
Old 05-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Exactly how I feel about her! I mean she doesn't really annoy me so I can't hate her. I just take her for what she is... eye candy!

Your icon and sig is sooo pretty!
Old 05-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Banned

She doesnt usually annoy me either, its the writing for her that annoys me. Shes just there for me...I only hate Nate and Vanessa as characters

IKR? I found this icon and couldnt resist
Old 05-19-2009, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I only hate Nate. Characters like Vanessa, Lily and Rufus are on and off for me. Sometimes I hate them but most of the time I tolerate them.

Good choice! I hope season 3 is filled with epic CB moments.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Banned

Well I thought Vanessa was fierce until she took Nate back as soon as he begged her on the premise of doing it for himself. How selfish can he get LOL. He doesnt want to be a whore so he left because the woman he was interning for tried to hit on him and instead of spending the summer alone, he went and ran to the next available chick and Vanessa in true rebound form took him back

That was like the most epic thing and made up for the rest of this crap season
Old 05-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Vanessa and Jenny both annoyed me a lot during that whole thing with Nate earlier in the season. I was taking that into account. I still don't think she took him back either. They said they were going as friends. We don't know what is going to happen by September.

It was the most epic thing that happened this season. Ed's smile when they were kissing was I actually loved the DB scenes we got. I hope next season we get more of them because DBC is my OT3! I would have liked that triangle way more than NBC...
Old 05-19-2009, 09:23 PM
Banned

True, they probably went as friends but I dont get why Nate had to run to one girl to get away from another. He needs help.

OMG same here! We're like sharing a brain in regards to GG. I LOVE CBD they are my OT3 too and both pairings have killer chemistry so it would be a triangle I would deeply enjoy watching, which is why we'll never get it haha
Old 05-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nate is like that. I mean I am just happy he didn't ask Blair to go with him. He would do something like that. That is how much of a fail he is. I don't think V is going to take him back! I am giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Don't jinx it. The triangle can still happen. Maybe in the second half of season 3 or season 4. After we get epic CB moments, the writers are going to want to split them.... I would rather it be a DBC triangle than something else contrived and stupid!
Old 05-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Banned

Exactly, Nate would have asked Blair too had she not made it obvious he could GTFO from her sight now haha. He just has no standards.

Thats true, probably midway season 3 we might get a split, as much as that pains me, and I'd rather it be based on something realistic like DB getting closer at NYU than somethinf dumb and stupid. Even Chuck/Dan have amazing chemistry, so they could pull off that angst so well. Between the three of them, its just incredible energy.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

At this point who isn't expecting Nate to make a pass at Lily? Nate/Lily is going to be someone's OTP next season!

I love CD's chemistry! It would be awesome and Dan did say he missed Chuck and Blair. I would be just happy if those three were in the same room. I would even like a friendship between CD or DB. I mean it wouldn't be like a real friendship because it would be filled with snark! It would be hilarious!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread