Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2010, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Big Brother 12 Shomances. NO THANK YOU.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23 (View Post)
Big Brother 12 Shomances. NO THANK YOU.
1,000% agree. I am a shipper whore and usually am always looking for love but this season no thank you. I think I got spoiled last year with Jordan and Jeff, now that is the type of showmance I want to see. The ones happening this year are

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 07-29-2010, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
House/Cameron - I'm sorry, I just don't see this "deep connection" they were supposed to have had. At all
He lost part of his leg knowing he'd be in pain forever, she lost a husband she knew she was gonna lose to begin with. That's the only connection they had, losses and their inabilities to move on from those and how that was the excuse for the stupid things they did to themselves and other people. I don't see anything to be shipped Now fortunately he has dealt with his own issues and moved on. Cameron, on the other hand

icon by madness
Old 07-29-2010, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

I just caught up on The Good Wife, and I LOATHE Alicia/Peter. He is legit a scum bag, and she's incredible when they're apart. She doesn't need him, and she deserves soooooo much better.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

Alright, so:

Dan and Serena - the fail of Season 1:

1x02: So you stalked her on Gossip Girl for two years, and you still don't understand who she is? Not to mention that her lack of perfection personally offends you? Cool, Dan.
1x03: How could I forget? The fact that Dan is not good at giving interviews is Serena's fault because she is a legacy! Makes perfect sense.
1x10: Insulting your girlfriend's dying grandmother and mother is not the best way to make her understand your point of view, douche bag.
1x11: You know how, sometimes, your significant other buys you a gift they are really excited about? But you don't want it because it's expensive and you're insecure? So you reject the gift and set guidelines for the next one? No, you don't know. Because you're not a self-absorbed *******.
1x13: The most mature response when your significant other expresses doubts about your love and your relationship is to WALK AWAY. Then they'll know you're serious about your affection, and they'll feel like **** to boot. Success, Dan Humphrey, success!
1x16: You know what makes you a real hero? Ditching your girlfriend in the middle of Brooklyn at night to go off with a girl you've known for 2 weeks because your girlfriend lied about why she didn't take the SATs. Despite the fact that she offered to go somewhere private to talk about it. AWESOME, DUDE.
1x17: When your girlfriend has been out all night, the FIRST thing you should do when you find her is accuse her of cheating. Please. It's what saves every relationship. And then please go make-out with someone else immediately afterward!
1x18: When you get to your girlfriend's mother's wedding, it's always best to immediately tell her you ate out her worst enemy's va-jay-jay. After all, this moment isn't about HER and her mother's happiness. No. It's about you and your needs. Oh, and lest we forget: PLEASE break up with people at their parents' weddings. OMG. And please blame your inability to keep your wee wee in your pants on them. Always. Serena made you make out with Georgie. I understand completely.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
Tell us how you really feel.

Oh and Lucas/Peyton & Freddie/Effy.

Chels I love you bb!
Old 07-30-2010, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Mask (View Post)

Oh and Lucas/Peyton & Freddie/Effy.

Chels I love you bb!
Right back atacha, dahling!

And that's me being nice and skipping some of the other *makemewannagougemyeyesout* moments from 1x04-1x09.

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 07-30-2010 at 12:17 AM
Old 07-30-2010, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Wow, and S1 was actually DS's best season.

Fred/Wesley
Fred/Gunn
Fred/Angel
Fred/Lorne
Fred/Spike
Fred/Cordy
Fred/Harmony

Fred/Existence.

Old 07-30-2010, 12:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer09 (View Post)

Wow, and S1 was actually DS's best season.
I'm proud to say I never liked them.

Old 07-30-2010, 01:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSmitchie (View Post)
Zack/Kelly
OMG!!! MARRY ME!!!! They are THE MOST OVERRATED couple in 90s sitcom history!!

I also love all of you who said that they hated Puck/Rachel as a pairing, they're overrated also!! Why is the fandom so huge for that couple??? I don't get it!! I can't stand Puck/Quinn either, i'm so glad that they won't be together next season.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

double post

Last edited by Caramel_Blaque; 07-30-2010 at 02:03 AM
Old 07-30-2010, 01:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

triple post

Last edited by Caramel_Blaque; 07-30-2010 at 02:03 AM
Old 07-30-2010, 01:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
Alright, so:

Dan and Serena - the fail of Season 1:

1x02: So you stalked her on Gossip Girl for two years, and you still don't understand who she is? Not to mention that her lack of perfection personally offends you? Cool, Dan.
1x03: How could I forget? The fact that Dan is not good at giving interviews is Serena's fault because she is a legacy! Makes perfect sense.
1x10: Insulting your girlfriend's dying grandmother and mother is not the best way to make her understand your point of view, douche bag.
1x11: You know how, sometimes, your significant other buys you a gift they are really excited about? But you don't want it because it's expensive and you're insecure? So you reject the gift and set guidelines for the next one? No, you don't know. Because you're not a self-absorbed *******.
1x13: The most mature response when your significant other expresses doubts about your love and your relationship is to WALK AWAY. Then they'll know you're serious about your affection, and they'll feel like **** to boot. Success, Dan Humphrey, success!
1x16: You know what makes you a real hero? Ditching your girlfriend in the middle of Brooklyn at night to go off with a girl you've known for 2 weeks because your girlfriend lied about why she didn't take the SATs. Despite the fact that she offered to go somewhere private to talk about it. AWESOME, DUDE.
1x17: When your girlfriend has been out all night, the FIRST thing you should do when you find her is accuse her of cheating. Please. It's what saves every relationship. And then please go make-out with someone else immediately afterward!
1x18: When you get to your girlfriend's mother's wedding, it's always best to immediately tell her you ate out her worst enemy's va-jay-jay. After all, this moment isn't about HER and her mother's happiness. No. It's about you and your needs. Oh, and lest we forget: PLEASE break up with people at their parents' weddings. OMG. And please blame your inability to keep your wee wee in your pants on them. Always. Serena made you make out with Georgie. I understand completely.
Ohhh, this post is AWESOME! I agree. I never liked DS anyway

Don't get me started on the dissapointance of CB! No, no, no love is not always enough! Not when it is too unhealthy and it destroys the both of you. They only bring out the worst in each other.

I like my dysfunctional couples, but not when it gets too much. There is dysfunctional, and dysfunctional. Enough is enough, It is destroying the both of them.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lucas/Peyton seriesly. Stalking is not a good start to start with. And second you (mainly peyton) calm to love your bff. Great way to show it by cheathing with your bff's bf. Not a good way at all. And the fact the have no sexuelle chemistry what so ever.

nate/serena can't stand them. They make me wany to puke and turn off the screen/computer. Acully i kinda have so. And no chemistry what so ever. And rewritten history to fit a coupel hell no.

vanessa/dan I have no words. You ruined the best friendsskip on GG. And serisly i haven't see so mush of gg since the tthreesome but i did check some clips on yt and serisly they have like no sexuelle chemistry it was like 2 friends in bed that forget to get dressed.

deniz/vanessa It's just wrong. I love these 2 as friends i really did. She was there for him and then suddely they where in love and he choose her instead of roman. Hell no. I still belive vanessa was the easy way out and that deniz father was so against his son being gay. If this was the writter attempt to make deniz bi i didn't like it at all. I would even like deniz with nina mush more. And the essen girls clearly didn't do it for him.

tony/michelle I still won't belive tony really loved her. She was just there. And let him do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted.

bill/sookie: They are anoying the h out of me. Truelove? I think not.
B/c lying is such good platform for a realtionskip. Yeah i mush skiped that lol
And he alwys needs to save her. News flash to bill, she doesn't need to be saved. She is doing a kick ass job without you thank you very mush.

roman/marc: who the h would cheat on deniz with that . Appertly roman would. And marc wake the h up (whish appertly he partly has since he left lol) you will never come first for roman ever. He is just with you b/c well he couldn't (b/c deniz kicked him out) his first choose. And like he told you...we knewn from the start. And for someone you clam to love you sure don't care about his family to mush.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 07-30-2010, 02:51 AM
Elite Fan

House/anyone
GG/couples