Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2010, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelax (View Post)

Kate/Jack; I'm a ''new'' Lost watcher and watched everything.. and i just dont see it???? What the heck? It still confuses me

You're a new lost watcher? If I can give you advice.. stop right now! Save yourself while you still can! Haha.

Kat | Tumblr
Old 07-29-2010, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

House/Cameron - I'm sorry, I just don't see this "deep connection" they were supposed to have had. At all.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoVeJunkie (View Post)
Because the discussion had long died down before you had to put your unwanted two cents in. You were the one who unearthed it.

Those posts you quoted were from two days ago, before you even posted in this conversation so I do not see why you are quoting them now. It had been let go by everybody else involved so you really did not need to say anything.

Don't act like you are above it all and a saint when you are doing the exact same things. I'll admit some things I said were out of line but you're just being a hypocrite.

No one said Broody/Broody was BL's thing. We said BROODY was a BL thing and therefore should not be used in any capacity regarding LP because it's only going to start shipwars. And don't judge an entire fanbase based on conversations with one or two. you don't know anything about BLers
The discussion had not died down, I responded to a post that was made and the discussion was still very much active when I responded. And who are you to say my posts are unwanted, I have every right to take part in a discussion. It has nothing to do with you and if my posts are so unwanted why are you even bothering to read them and respond.

This is the post I responded to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3words8letters (View Post)
LP suxs but that is no excuse to use other couples stuff to make them look good. Broody is Brooke's nickname to Lucas. just b/c Peyton was too stuck on herself to think of anything other than pinks being pinker during her time with lucas is no excuse to rip off BL.
So my post was valid since the discussion was still going on and LPers were being accused of ripping off BL which was not the case.

Being rude again what a surprise, you just can't seem to help but personally attack other posters. You know nothing about me so maybe you should think before labelling people you know nothing about as hypocrites and 'above it all'.

Again how do you know how many BLers I've spoken too. Once again you're responding like you know anything about me.

Brooke may have called Lucas Broody but that doesn't mean Broody/Broody is off limits for LPers especially when it was actually used in 1x04 by Brooke herself to describe LP and therefore it can be used in any capacity LPers see fit. If it causes ship wars then maybe some people should go rewatch the episode where it was used to refer to LP before Broody/Cheery even existed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
I wouldn't bother responding on this thread, every so often LP/BL arguments start up with the same people, after a while it's pointless saying anything Thanks for defending LP/my sig though Who knew it could cause so much hassle, something before cheery/broody
You're welcome and I think I'm going to take your advice. But I still stand by my points, its nothing to do with anyone what someone puts in their own signature. And like you have pointed out LP were both referred to as Broody in 1x04 way before the Broody/Cheery thing with BL.

| Aimee
Old 07-29-2010, 04:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame.of.love (View Post)

It's hard to find worse couple than Beel/Sookah.
so very true. I think Beeeeel just needs to GTFO and Sookah needs to STFU. They both just annoy me to no end together.

Quote:
deniz/vanessa It's just wrong. I love these 2 as friends i really did. She was there for him and then suddely they where in love and he choose her instead of roman. Hell no. I still belive vanessa was the easy way out and that deniz father was so against his son being gay. If this was the writter attempt to make deniz bi i didn't like it at all. I would even like deniz with nina mush more. And the essen girls clearly didn't do it for him.
I get this storyline to a point, I understand that Deniz was young and maybe still a little unsure. but REALLY DENIZ, if your going out with a girl and still enjoy the occasional hook up with boys, the girl isn't doing much for you. It made me hate Vanessa to, I couldn't stand them together. I think it was more about him convincing himself he was still attracted to women. Silly writers

On a side note! As much as I find all this One Tree Hill drama amusing, it needs to come to an end haha
Old 07-29-2010, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .*.~.Laura.~.*. (View Post)

On a side note! As much as I find all this One Tree Hill drama amusing, it needs to come to an end haha
Seriously. The person who was actually asked the question (and the person who asked it, didn't attack anyone btw - like this thread is making out) answered ages ago.

Freddie/Effy
Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet

Last edited by xkellyx; 07-29-2010 at 05:51 AM
Old 07-29-2010, 05:13 AM
Passionate Fan

I thought this thread was meant to criticize couples you dislike rather than defend your fave couple over and over. Silly me.

Lucas/Peyton
Angel/Buffy
Stefan/Elena
Damon/Bonnie
Dawson/Joey
Oz/Willow
Rory/Dean
Lorelai/Christopher
Old 07-29-2010, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiaRaye (View Post)
I thought this thread was meant to criticize couples you dislike rather than defend your fave couple over and over. Silly me.

Lucas/Peyton
Angel/Buffy
Stefan/Elena
Damon/Bonnie
Dawson/Joey
Rory/Dean
Lorelai/Christopher
To all of these.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkellyx (View Post)
To all of these.
Could it be??? I've never found someone who hates all the ships I do

to you!
Old 07-29-2010, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Damon/Elena.
Jacob/Bella.
Danny/Mary.
Luka/Sam.
Abby/Carter.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh and how could I forget GG?

Season 3: All couples.

Specifically Dan/Vanessa. I couldn't even sit through their "sexy" scenes.
I hope so much that she leaves the show for good soon.

So I guess:

Vanessa/Life because she's managed to get between every single couple on the show.

But really there's something wrong with GG when they make me dislike couples I actually shipped in the past. Every single one. Boggles my mind really.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Hanna/Lucas on PLL

Get that loser away from my dear Hanna!!

Icon by Judith
Old 07-29-2010, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

Sam/Addison
Pete/Violet
Cooper/Charlotte
Addison/Life
Private Practice/Life
Aria/Ezra
Aria/Life

Magnus and Alec
Old 07-29-2010, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finn/Rachel - gosh I can't wait for season 2 .
Puck/Rachel
Lost/All Endgame couples
Jess/Rory
The Doctor/Rose
Lucas/Peyton
Stefan/Elena
Old 07-29-2010, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
deniz/vanessa It's just wrong. I love these 2 as friends i really did. She was there for him and then suddely they where in love and he choose her instead of roman. Hell no. I still belive vanessa was the easy way out and that deniz father was so against his son being gay.
I love Vanessa, I love DeVa friendship but a relationship? Not so much. I still see it as Deniz being confused and young. But ultimately it really did nothing for either character.

Other couples to hate:
House/Cuddy
Brooke/Lucas/Peyton
Willow/Kennedy
Marian/Jenny - It pains me to put them on my list since I used to love them but the writers destroyed them and Marian has turned into some kind of joke of a character. He should stick to being an awesome dad instead of screwing Jenny over again and again.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i loved the friendship too. By the way Vanessa is going back. I hope for some good scens with her and deniz. And her helping him a littel. B/c man he is deep **** problems right now. And it will only get worse. And where has his friends gone.
That is disslike or maybe more of a qution lol
Where has all his friends gone. Except maybe Flo and Oliver. I mean Katja. I want her and deniz bff-ness back. And instead she is helping roman i love roman. But come on Katja. I want her and deniz bff-ness back.

Yeah it sucks what they did to Marian and Jenny. I loved them too and Sam and Silva has sush a nice chemistry. But she is leaving the show so i guess Marian needs to have his heart broke or something. He and deniz can bond some more Yes to awsome dad b/c that is something he is good at

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Closed Thread   Post New Thread