Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2010, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by How-very-girl629 (View Post)
Thats what I always took it as a euphemism for.

Chrissy, only you judge people based on that.
That's hilarious. And she was in a ~robe. I was like, gurl, get some clothes on! This is PG!

They are just so awkward and weird.

I'm like an HP nerd or a Twihard...but with Lady Gaga... AKA a little monster.

Seriously! I love her too much. But omg, I fell even more in love with her when I saw her live!
Old 02-26-2010, 11:47 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think I'm as big a HP fan as you are a Gaga fan.

I love Gaga though, and I think she's really talented. I actually want to see her live.

Quote:
They are just so awkward and weird
And when she tried to feed him?
Don't you trust me?

Okay, thats totally a weird question to ask someone when trying to feed them. Are you his mommy?

Angela; tumblr;
Old 02-27-2010, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sawyer/Kate
Lois/Clark They are the reason why I stopped watching Smallville. I can't stand them together. Tom and Erica have zero chemistry, IMO.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Harry/Ginny
Edward/Bella
Stefan/Elena

Old 02-27-2010, 07:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Jack/Kate
Lucas/Peyton
Effy/Freddie
Puck/Rachel
Ten/Martha
Chloe/Oliver
Max/Liz

so booooring
Old 02-27-2010, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Jack and Kate ~ just terrible, there's not been ONE moment where I've thought, "yeah, their supposed story gives good basis for them to end up together." How exactly are they better people when they're together? Is it when Jack goes on drunken rampages and yells at her like she's 12?? Oh and the occassional drawn-out glance between them is called a contrivance, not a symbol of true love, just so you know Darlton.

Jacob and Bella ~ I'll never understand this ever. They're like a Twilight version of Lucas and Peyton. If you're gonna support them then you may as well take into account that they can only give it a go when at least one of them is in a relationship with someone they really love, and so they betray that person in the process. Sorry guys, I don't ship cheaters. And I've always hated romance coming between friendships; way to ruin everything when nothing comes of it. Just two plain examples of contrivance/awkwardness.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-27-2010, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dexter/Rita
Bill/Sookie

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-27-2010, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cordy/Connor Joss, what were you thinking?
Bill/Sookie boring, disgusting, no chemistry
Old 02-27-2010, 08:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
Jack and Kate ~ just terrible, there's not been ONE moment where I've thought, "yeah, their supposed story gives good basis for them to end up together." How exactly are they better people when they're together? Is it when Jack goes on drunken rampages and yells at her like she's 12?? Oh and the occassional drawn-out glance between them is called a contrivance, not a symbol of true love, just so you know Darlton.

Jacob and Bella ~ I'll never understand this ever. They're like a Twilight version of Lucas and Peyton. If you're gonna support them then you may as well take into account that they can only give it a go when at least one of them is in a relationship with someone they really love, and so they betray that person in the process. Sorry guys, I don't ship cheaters. And I've always hated romance coming between friendships; way to ruin everything when nothing comes of it. Just two plain examples of contrivance/awkwardness.
I've only got into Lost and I've just finished the first season, I absolutely hate Jack/Kate, I can see the abuse in the future. Also they have no chemistry whatsoever.

Also you know my feelings about Jacob/Bella and my hatred for them so I won't tire my fingers out with more abuse.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by three little birds (View Post)
Annie seems like such a fail character.
You should never watch 90210, she makes you want to kick small children she is that bad
Old 02-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animefan99 (View Post)
I've only got into Lost and I've just finished the first season, I absolutely hate Jack/Kate, I can see the abuse in the future. Also they have no chemistry whatsoever.

Also you know my feelings about Jacob/Bella and my hatred for them so I won't tire my fingers out with more abuse.
Oh it just gets better and better won't spoil it for you but lets just say their 'romance' or whatever people call it stays on the backburner for SO freakin' long that there's absolutely no reason whatsoever for the writers to even attempt to go there.

And to the JB part.

Quote:
Cordy/Connor Joss, what were you thinking?
Srsly so much gross. Poor Charisma
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 02-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
You should never watch 90210, she makes you want to kick small children she is that bad
Don't forget puppies. Annie just makes me sick, plain and simple. It's funny, both my sister and I were attempting to watch 90210 S2 earlier but gave up because the Annie scenes made us nauseous.

Ugh ugh, Bill/Sookie are such fail. He kills her uncle because he thinks he's protecting her but it's so wrong that he's just taking matters into his own hands like that. And plus, they're boring like ****. The only pairing more boring then them are probably Sydney/Vaughn.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Srsly so much gross. Poor Charisma
Yes, it was gross. Cordelia changed his diapers when he was a baby, she was like a mother to him and then she had sex with him. How sick is that?

I think that all Cordelia and Cangel fans were stabbed in the back by Joss. At least I was.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's with Jack and Kate where I think I've seen these two be the absolute WORST versions of themselves! It was basically Kate following him around like a little puppy, if she doesn't do what Jack wants, he yells at her and then she cries, then REPEAT. They were a completely unbalanced power struggle. And their kisses have been some of the most awkward scenes to come out of the show.

In my eyes, the ONE thing that makes them better than Sawyer/Juliet is that, even if I don't like it, they at least had build up. They haven't been over the top cheesy to try and compensate for the lack of build up like Sawyer/Juliet, who are just an embarrassment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by three little birds (View Post)
Harry/Ginny - I was just watching The Half Blood Prince, and during the scene where they kiss... ... I was like "Don't put the book in there!" (whatever that little out house thing was that Draco used) and my mom was like, "I wish he'd put her in there..." Obviously hoping that she would come back dead like the bird. Omg. My mom rocks. She also hates Twilight and basically peed her pants watching the movie.

And sorry for my lack of HP knowledge. Please forgive me.
Harry/Ginny sucked hard core in the books as well. In the books they were completely shallow with Ginny acting like an uber bitch but was treated like the greatest thing to have ever walked the earth. And I think I'm scarred from Harry's "chest monster".
Old 02-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

At the moment, Max/Tess - they just disgust me. Their entire relationship was based off lies and "destiny" - which was a lie too. I just can't even begin to understand how people love them. And I thought Tess was an awesome character until she got tangled up in Max and lied and killed Alex.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread