Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

Twilite, clearly.

I want to read Nightlight so bad. I looked through it at Borders, and it's hysterical.
Amy | icon | livejournal | tumblr
Old 02-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah! I saw that at Target! It looks hilarious!

Edwart Mullen and Bella Goose!!
Old 02-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Eric/Donna. The worship of Donna got ridiculous. Eric was amazing and she was so lucky he put up with her.

Quote:
Yeah, he messed up a lot... But there was plenty of times when Donna was wrong but wanted Eric to apologize.

Sorry Donna, not everyone wants to DJ for a living. Some future.

The Pursuit of Happyness was so good.

I want NightLight!

And yeah, LP just reduces Penny to a gf role, and she is so much more awesome than that.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 02-26-2010, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Eric/Donna (That 70s Show): One of my main issues with this couple was how it was always promoted that Eric was oh-so-lucky to have Donna. Screw that! Donna should have been counting her lucky stars that she had Eric. I never saw what was so amazing about Donna in the first place.

Elizabeth/anyone (General Hospital): At this point the woman should just gather all of her children by different daddies and go live on a island where she can't get knocked up or cheat again. Because Lord knows this woman likes to cheat and get knocked up....
YES. I was not a Donna fan at all. She would always say that Jackie was stuck up and what not... but the truth is she was just as stuck up. She was always going on about how she was "hot Donna" and what not. Get over it. You're not that great.

And I just can't stand Elizabeth. She needs to go away now. I hate that she did something completley wrong but she'll get let off the hook because she's pregnant and sort of nuts.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23 (View Post)
YES. I was not a Donna fan at all. She would always say that Jackie was stuck up and what not... but the truth is she was just as stuck up. She was always going on about how she was "hot Donna" and what not. Get over it. You're not that great.
This is so much Word. Plus she was always "I'm so much smarter than you are". Seeing these posts is so liberating i never though so much people hate her too and the way she treated Eric. He deserve so much better!
Old 02-26-2010, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
This is so much Word. Plus she was always "I'm so much smarter than you are". Seeing these posts is so liberating i never though so much people hate her too and the way she treated Eric. He deserve so much better!
Haha, same. Her character was the least funny and entertaining of the group to me. She always acted like she was better than everyone and it made me so mad. I hated how when they would break up it would always always be Eric's fault. HE was always the one saying sorry. HE was always the one acting like he was lucky to have her. BLEH.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

pretty much all GG couples
Harry/Ginny
Harry/Hermione
Edward/Bella
Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Old 02-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Lucas/Peyton
Brooke/Julian
Edward/Bella
Freddie/Effy
Old 02-26-2010, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickering love (View Post)
pretty much all GG couples
Harry/Ginny
Harry/Hermione
Edward/Bella
Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
I agree with all of them.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

kate/life
Nikolas/life

Maybe Nikolas could get lost on the island and get killed by a Other and Kate could go to Port Charles and get hit by a stray mob bullet. A very special LOST/GH crossover episode.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 02-26-2010, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe Nikolas could get lost on the island and get killed by a Other and Kate could go to Port Charles and get hit by a stray mob bullet. A very special LOST/GH crossover episode.
HAHA! I am all for this!
Old 02-26-2010, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

This title's perfect for Sawyer/Juliet! Let's see,

More Realistic:

Soap Operas >>>>>>>>>>> Sawyer/Juliet

Cheesier:

Soap Operas <<<<<<<<<<< Sawyer/Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordy4189 (View Post)
Eric/Donna (That 70s Show): One of my main issues with this couple was how it was always promoted that Eric was oh-so-lucky to have Donna. Screw that! Donna should have been counting her lucky stars that she had Eric. I never saw what was so amazing about Donna in the first place.
ITA! Donna sucks!!! She really treated Eric like crap sometimes but somehow things were ALWAYS twisted so that Donna was right and everyone else was wrong. I don't know why either. The only reason I knew I was supposed to think Donna was so great was because that's what we were told but I can't recall actually being shown why. If anyone really deserved better, it was Eric!
Old 02-26-2010, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazing star (View Post)
This title's perfect for Sawyer/Juliet! Let's see,

More Realistic:

Soap Operas >>>>>>>>>>> Sawyer/Juliet

Cheesier:

Soap Operas <<<<<<<<<<< Sawyer/Juliet
awwww 'i wanna asked her to marry me....but instead i decided to hide the ring in a hole'. TRUE WUV.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just cause the lastest LOST episode aired here tonight.

Jack/Kate Holy dysfunctional batman!
Sawyer/Kate Sawyer is way to cool to be in a lame triangle and with Kate of all people
Sayid/Shannon these two were more of a wtf? pairing than Shannon/Boone and Shannon/Boone has incest!
Hurley/Libby
Faraday/Charlotte
the last two annoy me because I felt like Libby/Charlotte served no other purpose than to be romantic interests (then again Kate feels like that too and she's a main character!)

Basically LOST are great at writing couples who are established pre-Show, but suck at writing build up. Thats why I never really cared about the supposed lack of build up with Sawyer/Juliet because if build up means the kind of rubbish I have to watch with the triangle then I'd rather not have build up, thanks.

Katrina.

Last edited by Sunday Girl; 02-26-2010 at 07:44 PM
Old 02-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

i didn't like Hurley/Libby either but i think that's just cause i don't like Hurley!