Phoebe/Cole
Old 09-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

glee:
Sam/Marley
Jake/Marley

...idk. first day it came back

ANYWAYS,

MICHAEL/SARA (Prison Break) - i miss them so much that i cried at the end of the series. they're amazing. just are.

DEREK/CASEY (life with derek) & JUSTIN/ALEX (wowp) - we have step siblings and siblings who have amazing off the chart chemistry. both made me confused and question WHY? & WHY ARE THEY SIBLINGS?! both of the couples make me want to yell and scream at Family/Disney channel. both couples fight, bicker, and play pranks on each other but deep down they do care for each other.

WOWP EX: Justin getting overprotective of Alex after Mason told Juliet that he loves her. He taught her to ride a magic carpet. they both saved each other from trouble. He's everything she wanted to be. he'll never leave her. she made him a better wizard. she came back to help him during the wizard competition.
LWD EX: Derek stood up to Truman, Soccer Coach, and his ex boss for her. she threw him a surprised party. Derek save her prom fiasco. in my opinion, make him a better person...

I can't handle these two parings when they do that for each other. Just remind me again why are they (step) siblings.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Mike/Harvey

Slowly becoming my newest obsession. Their dynamic is just so great and Patrick and Gabriel have flawless chemistry together as a duo. They are so good for each other the slash practically writes itself. I cant wait for Suits to come back next season.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 09-13-2012, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

endlessblaze, I just want to say thank you. I read your Michael/Sara/PB comments on the last thread too. You make me miss PB so i decide to have pb marathon someday soon.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Something Special (View Post)
endlessblaze, I just want to say thank you. I read your Michael/Sara/PB comments on the last thread too. You make me miss PB so i decide to have pb marathon someday soon.
I just watched it for the first time and its a huge obsession of mine. Michael/Sara are one of my OTPs now and I'm like completely in love with Michael Scofield/Wentworth Miller. And I adore the bond between Michael and Lincoln. Its such a great show. But the ending.......it was bitter sweet really. But I guess thats the greatness of Michael Scofield, right? Giving up everything for the people he loves the most. And he did.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 09-14-2012, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

Emma/Graham

Quote:
My Dear Emma,

It’s strange the things you find when you’re not looking for them.

I’ve been drifting through my own life, cut off from feeling for others or letting them feel for me. I wasn’t looking for anyone to snap me out of this lonely existence—or didn’t realize I was—until I met you. And what a curious person to bring all this to light. You go through life at a distance from those around you. It’s ironic, or maybe fitting, that we’d get close to no one. Except maybe each other.

The difference is, you do it by choice. And I can’t think of a sadder reason to love someone than because they also cannot truly love. And yet…well, maybe those aren’t the words for a letter.

You may be my only chance to feel again, to fill this void where I can never be sure a heart did once beat, and wonder if I might be your only chance to tear down those walls you’ve built around yourself. But if it is, my greatest wish is that we be together.

Yours,

Graham

Old 09-14-2012, 05:56 AM
Addicted Fan

ZOE & WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-14-2012, 07:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Emily/Paige

Paige McCullers/life

Lindsey Shaw/life

PLL/life

S T A R D U S T
Old 09-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Air
Elite Fan

Man, Showtime is really killing me right now show and ship wise.

Andy and Nancy

Brody and Carrie
Old 09-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Emma Watson/Life. I didn't even know this level of adorableness was possible.

Old 09-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Nathan Scott and Haley James Scott

I don't think I'll ever be as lucky again to ship a couple where I got to see their entire journey & only ever be with/love each other throughout.

Haley James Scott/life

I don't think I'll ever care about a fictional character the way I did HJS.

Old 09-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nick/Jess

My LJ
Old 09-14-2012, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Loving the Nathan/Haley post The fact that we were lucky enough and fortuned to witness the entire journey of this beautiful couple from the beginning and untill the end and that despite all the obstacles they had to go through individually and together or the flaws of writing that often included certain unwise plot moves and decisions that should not have been made these two always remained THE ONES for each other with no "if" or "but" is truly incredible. In addition to that, there really isn't many couples you see on screen with every single stage of their relationship from their first meeting to them having kids and said kids growing up being shown in every detail, beautifully coming full circle by the end. And obviously, no matter how overused to word "epic" might be, Naley entirely deserve to be called that way.

+

I love all those Emma gifsets that are floating around Tumblr She is adorable.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 09-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love the Naley love They really are quite fantastic I will always love them!!

Nathan Scott/LIFE: I don't think I could have survived this show without him As much as I love Naley.. and I do... Nathan was the reason I watched.. the evolution of his character.. how he went from being an arrogant, hateful jerk, to a confident, loving man is amazing to watch over the nine seasons.. James played Nathan beautifully and he will always be one of my very fave characters

Nathan/Haley (OTP)
Nathan/Jamie
Nathan/Lydia
Nathan/Jamie/Lydia/Haley
Nathan/Clay
Nathan/Chase
Nathan/Julian
Nathan/Brooke
Nathan/Peyton
Nathan/Lucas
Nathan/Lucas/Jamie
Nathan/Mouth
Nathan/Skills
Nathan/Dan/Deb
Nathan/Dan

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Nathan and all his friendships and relationships
Old 09-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

^ love you NH icon! Nathan is amazing. For me Haley was why I watched, but there's no way I could I have ever shipped NH the way I do, if I didn't love both characters individually as well and saw how much they loved each other. They both made mistakes, but the best thing was, they grew together and learnt from it and by the end they were solid and unstoppable. Literally nothing, could tear them apart. And even with James full time in S9, we could still see how deep their love is and how they would do anything for each other/their children and the life they built.

Quote:
The fact that we were lucky enough and fortuned to witness the entire journey of this beautiful couple from the beginning and untill the end and that despite all the obstacles they had to go through individually and together or the flaws of writing that often included certain unwise plot moves and decisions that should not have been made these two always remained THE ONES for each other with no "if" or "but" is truly incredible. In addition to that, there really isn't many couples you see on screen with every single stage of their relationship from their first meeting to them having kids and said kids growing up being shown in every detail, beautifully coming full circle by the end. And obviously, no matter how overused to word "epic" might be, Naley entirely deserve to be called that way.
So true. I've never been as satisfied with a ship as I was NH. And yes, they deserve to be called epic. 100%.

Last edited by diamond gothic; 09-14-2012 at 07:22 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread