Old 11-13-2011, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ AAAAAAAAWWWWW I LOVE these two so much
A feeling that is like torture
But one which I cannot, will not, do not want to give up
icon by madness
Old 11-13-2011, 05:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Totally echoing the Snow and Charming from Once Upon a Time love. They are so so precious.

Jeff/Annie

I just want these two crazy kids to get together, is that too much to ask? . The thing is I think they have SO much untapped potential, they are quirky, playful and their inherent character traits of his cynicism v her optimism provides such fantastic interactions of push and pull between them. They SHOULDN'T have any feelings but they can't help themselves. Tbh, I was so optimistic when this season opened but I'm kinda worried that the writers are planning on putting awkwardness between them to show why they don't work. I'll never buy it though, they balance each other out and with a little more growth from both characters, I think they can eventually meet halfway and have something amazing.

Old 11-13-2011, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stefan/Katherine
Stefan/Klaus
Stefan/Elena
Stefan/Tyler
Stefan/Caroline
Stefan/Bonnie
Stefan/Matt
Stefan/Alaric
Stefan/Jeremy
Stefan/Rebekah
Stefan/Elijah
Klaus/Elijah
Elena/Elijah
Elena/Klaus
Klaus/Katherine
Klaus/Stefan/Rebekah
Klaus/Elijah/Rebekah
Klaus/LIFE
Stefan Salvatore/LIFE
Bonnie Bennett/LIFE

Jack/Ianto
Ianto Jones/LIFE

Tobias/Chris
Ryan O'Reily/LIFE

Edward/Bella
Edward Cullen/LIFE
Jasper/Alice
Jasper Hale/LIFE
Emmett/Rosalie
Carlisle/Esme

Danny/Delinda
Nathan/Haley
Oliver/Chloe
Brian/Michael

So much love for them all
Old 11-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

Jacob & Bella

To me Jacob and Bella are something real. They started off as simply best friends who brought out the best in each other and put together the pieces of Bella's broken heart and healed it for her. He brought out the best in Bella, and Bella acted like herself around him. For the first time Bella Swan was an actual teenager just hanging out with her best friend. I dont even think that Steph Meyer knew what she created when she created these two.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 11-13-2011, 05:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Becky/Steve (Him&Her)

Steve; I've never - whenever I see you talking to someone, like a male person.
Becky; Otherwise known as a man.
Steve; Whoever it is, I get this, it's like, rotting, it's like I'm rotting in my tummy.
Becky; Yeah, I can smell that.
Steve; Becky please, it's just you know. I'm not very good at this.
Becky; Really?
Steve; It's just, when we first met it was like, you know when they repaint the roads, the road markings? and suddenly, suddenly it's like a whole new road. Ok, forget that, em, I'm trying, I'm trying to, I'm trying to put into words. Not very good with words. Can you look at me when I'm speaking to you?
Becky; I'm washing my hands Steve, I got a bit of wee on my thumb.
Steve; All I mean is, when I met you it was like I realised all my life, I'd been doing an impression of myself or you know, an impression of what I thought I should be. Or what other people-
Becky; Okay I get it. Carry on.
Steve; Ok. And then I met you, and it was like, Diwali.
Becky; Diwali?
Steve; Yeah. Yeah, fireworks night. I dunno, Christmas, birthdays, lent. Not lent. When I met you every piece of my life was a, was a bit of a puzzle. You know it felt, I don't know it felt. Oh look, oh, all I mean is thats why I get like this. That's why I get silly when you talk to other men, because I know they'll fancy you, because they must do, because you're beautiful and funny, and perfect in every single way, and everyone wants to be like you, just look at Laura, and Shelly, you're so cool, and I get scared you'll wanna go out with someone else and not me, because I'm not beautiful or funny or perfect or even just a little bit of cool, I like reading facts, I'm scared of spiders, but we're the same person and we like doing the same things, like, erm, well, like eating and drinking, and Inspector Morse, I mean, I love watching Morse with you. And I-I get scared that I'll loe you and, I can't, I can't lose you Becks, because if I lose you. I love you. I'm being a dick because I love you. And I'm sorry, and I'm sorry for dragging you in here, I'm sorry for taking it out on Laura, I'm sorry for being the world's biggest dick, but I-I just, I just love you. I just love you so much. I love you so much.

Icon; immortalje
Old 11-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Old 11-13-2011, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So muchSnow/Charming love here

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 11-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

EDWARD&BELLA

Just 4 more days until I see my bb's married Gah Edward and Bella just have that magical, romantic, epic love They both are just consumed in each other and I just love it When I m reading a book or watching a movie.. I love being drowned in a whole other world and Edward and Bella make fantasy become a reality for me. Their love is beyond this world and that's what makes it so engaging and alluring and dangerous.. I LOVE EB

Old 11-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Mal/Inara - Ultimate OTP

Mal; Inara, I ain’t looking for anything from you. I’m just, uh, feeling kinda truthsome right now. And, um, life’s just too damn shorts for ifs and maybes.

Mal; You fog things up. You always have. You spin me about.

Inara; You want me. You want me on your ship.
Mal; Do I?

Inara; I love this ship. I have from the first moment I saw it.

Mal; You’re a very graceful woman, Inara.
Inara; I… thank you.

Inara; Mal Mal Mal Mal Mal Mal Mal Mal! Ren ci de Fo zu. Get the doctor. Mal’s hurt. He… Oh, you stupid son of a…

Inara; Besides, why would I want to leave Serenity?
Mal; Can’t think of a reason.

Inara; You have a strange sense of nobility, Captain. You’ll lay a man out for implying I’m a whore, but you keep calling me one to my face.
Mal; I may not show respect for your job, but he didn’t respect you. That’s the difference. Inara, he doesn’t even see you.
Inara; Well, I guess death will solve the issue to everyone’s satisfaction.
Mal; You think following the rules will buy you a nice life, even if the rules make you a slave.

Inara; You were staring at me.
Mal; I saw you is all. You stand out

Mal; Don’t take his offer.
Inara; What?
Mal; Don’t do it. Just in the case that it happens, that means that he’s the fellow who killed me and I don’t like fellows who kill me, not in general. I said before that I didn’t have call to stop you, and that’s true. Anyways, don’t.

They kill me with their perfectness. Kill me.

Icon; immortalje
Old 11-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Total Fan

Michael/Nikita (Nikita) - OTP for life.

Michael/Max (Nikita) - too adorable.

Old 11-13-2011, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kevin/Winnie

My LJ
Old 11-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Buffy/Willow/Xander. I had issues with them in the past but I always come back to loving their friendship. They love each other despite everything. Xander's first instinct when he sees Willow in what he assumes is danger (though how he assumed she was the one in danger when she was the one lifting a guy from the floor will forever remain a mystery) is to rush and protect. Willow put herself in danger to give Angel his soul back, not because she was particularly fond of Angel but because she knew how much Buffy loves him. Buffy is always there for her friends, not just with her strength but with her heart, listening when they need a shoulder to cry on. They all messed up at one point or another, but they always, always apologized and made it up to the others. I don't gush about my favorite friendships that often, but this one deserves all the gushing in the world.

Old 11-13-2011, 07:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
EDWARD&BELLA

Just 4 more days until I see my bb's married Gah Edward and Bella just have that magical, romantic, epic love They both are just consumed in each other and I just love it When I m reading a book or watching a movie.. I love being drowned in a whole other world and Edward and Bella make fantasy become a reality for me. Their love is beyond this world and that's what makes it so engaging and alluring and dangerous.. I LOVE EB

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...rarlo1_500.gif
http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...jzx7o1_500.png
http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...1_2010/EB1.gif
I just finished reading the Twilight books and I must say that Edward and Bella are gorgeous. I am completely swept up in their romance. I am about to watch the movies now I can't wait to see Rob and Kristen bring Edward and Bella alive on screen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread