Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Passionate Fan

credit:creddie-fredly
Venetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:04 AM
New Fan

Has it been a year since I posted anything? Of course, it was February since someone else posted something here.

Started to put the finishing touches on the next chapter of my fanfiction and will upload it today. About 3 thousand words where Freddie and Sam are talking about stuff. Just a little pit of world building and me complaining about our world.

Signed in to Fanfiction for the first time in almost a year. I'm surprised that I am still averaging about 1000 visitors each month to all of my stories for a show that ended almost two years ago. I've even gotten some new followers this year. How do they even find my old stories?

Any word on when the last episodes will be released on DVD? Even though I have noticed that more episodes are being shown on Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon (Pacific), and Teen Nick. I don't watch repeats. Hopefully the extras will be worth the cost.
SirRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Why couldn't Sam and Cat get cancelled before that Freddie episode? I don't even know what the point of that episode even was. I mean Dan messed with his own Creddie canon but it's not like he changed to Seddie canon either, it was just stupid all around. Well at least it's over and Dan can't do anymore damage to the iCarly canon through a spinoff anymore. And in my head Carly and Freddie still ended up together.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:46 PM
New Fan

I never watched an episode of Sam and Cat. I lost respect of Sam a long time ago. In Victorious Cat was like Gibby in iCarly. Good and sometimes funny in small doses, but too much of them and they become annoying.

I agree with you about Dan.

In my stories, creddie rules.
SirRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 10:42 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I always wanted these two together.
Old 08-19-2023, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi. So I didn't know there was a thread for Freddie/Carly. I just fangirl over them on tumblr and discord mostly.

So I am someone who prefer the revival over the OG show. Because I didn't grew up with the OG show. I am happy to say that Freddie/Carly are together and they almost got married in the last episode in s3. More importantly, they are happy and in love. I really enjoyed the writing for them in s3. They were able to address some things in the og show like the last kiss and Carly taking advantage over him. Because of that, I love them more than I did when I watched the OG show. When I watched the show back then, I only watched a few episodes and like them and thought they would make a good pairing when they were standing next to each other. Now they're that ship that is shiny and new to me and I'm currently obsessed with.

I don't know who goes on tumblr but i am a gifmaker. i've been making gifs for these two the past couple of months. So here's the link, if anyone out there is interested in reblogging.
Stars Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 07:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I've been keeping up with their story via tumblr and it makes me so happy. They deserve it.
Reply   Post New Thread