Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2014, 09:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
^^ And we'll find out exactly what very soon!

The promo has me really excited for next week!! Emma in peril means angst and worried Killian, and hopefully some Captain Charming scenes!

And maybe Hook trying to warm up a frozen Emma.
This made me giggle. :')

X
Old 09-29-2014, 09:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I think that's Henry.
Thanks!

That's great about the ratings!

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 09-29-2014, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Episode 2 sounds interesting.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath_K (View Post)
This made me giggle. :')

[IM]http://33.media.tumblr.com/f38963510d8d9fe70ce2bc8be123bc62/tumblr_ncn6rzoH5G1spp1umo1_500.gif[/IMG]
X
Awww...Captain Charming

If not for my utter love of CS...I'd totally ship them!

"I don't intend to let you down." - Hook
Old 09-29-2014, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm so excited too for next week, can't wait to see Hook and Charming worried about Emma
Old 09-29-2014, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In case you guys want to read my insights on the whole episode, my review is HERE

Here's the bit just about Emma and Hook:
Quote:
EMMA/HOOK

Emma starts and ends the episode by trying to talk to Regina, trying to save her. She is the product of true love and because of that she can’t help but want everyone to have their happy ending, including her enemies. I like scenes between Emma and Regina so I was happy to see this set up and I think this season we will see a lot of how their relationship has developed and continues to do so.

Okay, now on to my OTP! I felt as frustrated as Hook in this episode because after that amazing finale when Emma opened up so much to him now she has reconstructed those walls a little. I get it, I do. They went on one amazing adventure together and to top it off she finds out how much he sacrificed for her so they had that big makeout sesh but now it’s back to daily life. Right after the finale kiss is when Emma finds out that she has inadvertently ruined someone else’s chance at a happy ending and that guilt, accompanied by the harsh light of day (as opposed to candle and twinkle lights) have reminded her that she is the Savior and she isn’t ever going to get a day off. So, is she running again? Yes and no … she is, but not far.

There is a difference in the way she and Killian (cuz, yeah, she calls him Killian now) are interacting. They both know that the walls were down and they both have let themselves be vulnerable for a moment and now they have to deal with that. Not an easy task when they haven’t even started to deal with the Marian situation and Leroy is running around yelling about yet another crisis. Killian reminds Emma that this is their life, they are always going to have something new to deal with so she’d better start living hers instead of just trying to fix everyone else’s. And then they go investigate the source of the ice and track down the snow monster.

Emma is not used to these powers she has and no one else is which is why I love that Killian gives her the little words of encouragement she needs. Unfortunately her magic falls a little flat (which I think is because she’s not opening herself up emotionally) and they all end up knocked the **** out. Luckily, Regina saves the day (and I love how Regina looks like she’s so tired of saving these people) and then we have a quiet moment …

So, let me say that one of the things I love best about Killian is that he is very perceptive so I thank him here for saying so. He has learned over the past few centuries how to read people and he reads Emma like no one else. He has seen her walls down and he wants to badly to help her heal and show her how cherished she is but whatever is holding her back she just can’t seem to let it go (yup, there I go again) and let herself be happy.

The first time I watched the scene in the woods I was actually disappointed. I waited all summer and yes, they kiss but he’s annoyed and she’s avoiding again. Grrr … seriously? But when I watched again I saw the change.

First, he flirts with her. He’s done this before but she had previously responded with a roll of the eye and a change of the subject. Think the scene by the docks in 3x17 or when she puts on the corset in 3x21. This time though, he flirts and she smiles and flirts back.

“And now, we have a quiet moment.” “I know. Wanna go home and see what’s on Netflix?”

Thanks, writers for being part of your own joke. To be clear, she’s being sarcastic here. She’s saying that doing that isn’t something they can do, there is too much to deal with. And then it gets good. Killian calls her out, and tells her that she is avoiding him and he knows it so she can stop pretending. And then she confirms his suspicion. This is such a huge step from the way they were before.

Their kiss in the Season 3 finale was a moment when they both had all their walls down and were vulnerable and they shared that moment together. By kissing Killian, Emma opened a place in her heart for him and took on the responsibility of having a place in his heart. Knowing how much he cares for her Emma wouldn’t have kissed him unless she wanted to try and build a relationship. This conversation in the woods shows how much she respects him. She is as honest as she can be. Her guilt over the situation she put Regina in does make it hard to jump in to her own happy ending and that is what she tells him. When he knows it is more than that she can’t lie to him but she can’t open up about it just yet. So she gives him that perfect little kiss to let him know that she feels all the same things he feels but she just doesn’t know how to let her guard down yet. She doesn’t say, “I can’t” or give him some kind of sassy reply like she would have before. She asks him to “Be patient.”

And Killian is all Hook when he says he hopes he won’t get killed by a monster first.

EMMA/HOOK questions:
◾What is the thing that is holding Emma back?
◾When will they get their True Love’s Kiss?
Old 09-29-2014, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Can you post that in the other thread, so i can answer there

MORE HERE

Old 09-29-2014, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I adored them last night. Killian had me laughing at quite a bit of scenes as he always does with his humor and that kiss was very cute.
My LJ
Old 09-29-2014, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

^^^ Jenny, I love your icon!!

I loved Hook last night too. Especially when he counted his wit among their weapons roster.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 09-29-2014, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you
My LJ
Old 09-29-2014, 12:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can't stop laughing at David's hair.

I'm SO much more excited for the next episode than I was for the premiere. I think reading so much about it the week prior kind of ruined the excitement. We have NO idea what will happen to/with CS in this next one.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandlsmom (View Post)
Can't stop laughing at David's hair.

I'm SO much more excited for the next episode than I was for the premiere. I think reading so much about it the week prior kind of ruined the excitement. We have NO idea what will happen to/with CS in this next one.
Finally watched it so late. I am totally with you. I'm not even planning to watch the preview so I don't know anything that will transpire.

I still loved all the Hook and Emma scenes but I felt like I knew every bit that kind of ruined it for me. I just focused on the minor details like the way Emma looked at his lips before the kiss, Emma licked her lips after the kiss, etc.

I also was interested in Elsa, Anna and Kristoff. Liked all three but I kind of gravitated towards Anna. I really enjoyed her being so much like Anna from the cartoon.

I did not like Regina at all. Her dialogues were all me, me, me, me. She was a brat! "Happiness I deserve" sounds too selfish. It's better if someone says it not when you say it yourself. Didn't like the door scene between Emma and Regina. They do not have the same level of bond as Elsa and Anna so I did not feel any emotion. Perhaps because I'm annoyed with Regina. I don't really hate her because hate is such a strong word but I'm not enjoying her at the moment.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie_DK (View Post)
Didn't like the door scene between Emma and Regina. They do not have the same level of bond as Elsa and Anna so I did not feel any emotion. Perhaps because I'm annoyed with Regina. I don't really hate her because hate is such a strong word but I'm not enjoying her at the moment.
Agreed! I mean, all characters are very complex and not only good or bad, but I've never felt any deeper connection with her character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasijaha (View Post)
Awww...Captain Charming

If not for my utter love of CS...I'd totally ship them!
Me too, haha!
Old 09-29-2014, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait to see Killain concern over Emma being trapped
Old 09-29-2014, 02:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Love Captain Charming!

I wonder if Hook will think "watching Neflix" is a euphemism for something else... I can just imagine a romantic moment between the two of them somewhere down the road, and he whispers, "Are your ready to watch Neflix now?"

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Closed Thread   Post New Thread