Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2014, 06:25 AM
Elite Fan

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Emma and Elsa's friendship. She can probably learn more about her magic with someone who was also born with it than she could from Regina.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Regina and Emma interaction as frenemys but I want to see her have a more genuine non familial friend and I think Elsa is perfect for that
Old 09-29-2014, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

I just took one look at that "cool. Pun intended" scene from the promo, and I knew Frozen Swan would be my brotp.

Rumple had Pan as his arc, and Regina had Zelena. This kind of storyline for Emma has been long overdue.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:38 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm looking forward to Elsa and Emma's friendship too.

I like Emma and Regina working together and being friends on some level, but I had a really hard time having a lot of sympathy for Regina last night (and I like Regina).

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 09-29-2014, 06:52 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm so happy the hiatus is over
I saw the episode and omg it was amazing I loved the frozen characte and the scene between our beloved CS were so beautiful even if they were shorter. The kiss and Emma "be patient" were my favorite part
Old 09-29-2014, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
I'm looking forward to Elsa and Emma's friendship too.

I like Emma and Regina working together and being friends on some level, but I had a really hard time having a lot of sympathy for Regina last night (and I like Regina).
Me too! I was so glad watching the scene outside the diner when Emma told her that she wasn't going to apologize for saving someone's life, especially since she was saving them from Regina. I'm glad Emma recognized that at least.

I totally think that we saw the start of Emma's other issues coming out last night too - I'm thinking she hurt someone when she was younger, when her feelings got out of control, (like the intensity of her feelings for Hook are starting to feel like) and she's worried she'll do the same to him.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 09-29-2014, 07:11 AM
Loyal Fan

I love Emma and Regina friendship too. I'm glad Emma didn't give up and want to help Regina ayway even if she doesn't want to talk to her, the door scene was a great one and for me a nice callback to frozen.

sheridon great theory about Emma, I thinks you're right, that Emma hurted someone when she was younger and that it's another reason on why she shuts everyone out and doesn't let people in.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

^^ And we'll find out exactly what very soon!

The promo has me really excited for next week!! Emma in peril means angst and worried Killian, and hopefully some Captain Charming scenes!

And maybe Hook trying to warm up a frozen Emma.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 09-29-2014, 08:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
^^ And we'll find out exactly what very soon!

The promo has me really excited for next week!! Emma in peril means angst and worried Killian, and hopefully some Captain Charming scenes!

And maybe Hook trying to warm up a frozen Emma.
That's what I'm hoping for!

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 09-29-2014, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

From the looks of it, we're going to be getting some good Captain Swan stuff for the next three or four eps at least - Emma peril next week, major smooches in episode three, date in episode four, Emma centric in episode five.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 09-29-2014, 08:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Have you guys seen next week's promo? Is that Hook with Emma in the diner before the lights go out??

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 09-29-2014, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
Have you guys seen next week's promo? Is that Hook with Emma in the diner before the lights go out??
I think that's Henry.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Have you seen the ratings?? Frozen certainly gave the show a bump up. A 3.4 in the key demo and 9.34 million viewers. The best ratings since Tallahassee.

Icon by Fiona
Old 09-29-2014, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, that is impressive.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Has anyone posted this slightly spoilery JMo interview?

At least we have a confirmation about the actress playing Emma. It's the same one from the Season 3 finale.

I'm wasn't super impressed with the premiere episode, but I loved the little CS we got and the frozen stuff so I'm really excited for more Emma coming up!

Here it is: Once Upon a Time: Is Emma a Match for Elsa? Jennifer Morrison Weighs In - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote:
As for their first date itself, Morrison categorizes it as "super romantic" and confirms that Hook will put aside his usual Hook leather outfit in exchange for more modern attire. "Yes, he decides to make quite the effort for our first date," she says.