Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2014, 12:51 AM
Elite Fan

Old 05-26-2014, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Duke & #DuchessofCambridge to attend ceremonial start of #TourdeFrance at Harewood House in Yorkshire on July 5.
x

Quote:

The Duke always refers to his wife as ‘Catherine’ when making a speech, but both he and Prince Harry are happy to call her ‘Kate’ when chatting informally. It is their way of making people feel at ease, since the name seems to have stuck regardless of the fact that Mr and Mrs Middleton have never referred to their daughter as anything other than Catherine!
x

Old 05-26-2014, 10:00 PM
Moderator Manager

OMG George is such a precious little thing.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-27-2014, 02:05 AM
Elite Fan

Old 05-27-2014, 02:29 AM
Absolute Fan

I tend to not ship real life couples but every time I open a paper here and see them I can't help but smile. I just really enjoy seeing photos of them, they just seem really content and happy and it's not just for the public either.
Old 05-27-2014, 03:09 AM
Elite Fan

Usually I'm not a fan of this type of couple too, but they are a normal happy couple with a beautiful baby I love them

x
Old 05-29-2014, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge made their first public appearance as a couple since Australia in Scotland, May 29th 2014.
First stop was at the Strathearn Community Campus in Crieff where the couple met local children. Later, the royal pair will visit the Famous Grouse Distillery as well as a village fete in the Highlands.

Prince William hints at a new career in the Air Ambulance service during a trip to Scotland with Kate | Mail Online

Quote:

The couple then spent around 20 minutes mingling with the crowd, receiving flowers, cards and cuddly toys from many of the school groups.

Louisa Leckie, 11, presented Kate with a giant teddy bear dressed in a Strathearn tartan kilt.

Her father Stephen said: “She was so nervous about giving it to them and was worried about being told where to stand and if she would miss them before they left.

"But they were delighted with it so she’s chuffed to bits.

"It’s a present for George and they said he will love it."
Live updates as Prince William and Kate Middleton brew their own whisky on distillery visit - Mirror Online

Quote:

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (aka Kate Middleton) and Prince William receive a gift from a group of youngsters as they arrive at Macrosty Park on Thursday (May 29) in Crieff, Scotland.

The 32-year-old royals, who are in town all day, will tour the Strathearn complex, the housing Crieff High School, the famous Grouse Distillery, and visit a village fete.

Recently a photo of Kate‘s bare butt has been unfortunately published by a German tabloid. The Palace has not commented on the picture, however, this has not been the first invasion of privacy photo that has been published of Kate.

FYI: Kate is wearing a Jonathan Saunders coat.
Kate Middleton Makes First Official Appearance After Bare Butt Photo Hits the Web | Kate Middleton, Prince William : Just Jared
Old 05-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

The Duchess of Cambridge pulls a funny face for a young fan at village fete | Mail Online

The Duchess Of Cambridge has written the forward to is a collection of stories told by the wives of Royal Air Force servicemen.

Quote:
New engagements for The Duchess of Cambridge:

June 10th The Duchess of Cambridge will attend the Launch of the America’s Cup at the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich.

June 12th The Duchess of Cambridge will attend a Garden Party to celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the British Red Cross, at Buckingham Palace.
x
Old 05-30-2014, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Kate will attend a breakfast reception at The National Maritime museum in Greenwich on Tuesday 10 June, palace announces
x

Quote:

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry attended their biannual Charities Forum at the Natural History Museum this morning….
x

Quote:

The Duchess of Cambridge will visit Bletchley Park on Wednesday 18th June 2014
x

Quote:

Another engagement for the Duchess of Cambridge, this time to Bletchley Park, home to the legendary WW II codebreakers, on June 18. Kate will meet former codebreakers who worked at the Government Code and Cypher School during WWII, enjoy a tour of the site and plant a tree.
x

x

Old 05-30-2014, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

I guess there goes that Kate is "pregnant" rumor right out the window!

She's drinking alcohol!

Those tabloids are always fake!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 05-31-2014, 01:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Royals expected to be out in force at this summer’s Commonwealth Games @Glasgow2014, with The Queen expected to be at the Opening Ceremony. Also expect Duke & Dcss of Rothesay (Charles/Camilla), plus Earl & Countess of Strathearn (William/Kate) to make appearances @Glasgow2014.
x

Quote:

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry attended their biannual Charities Forum at the Natural History Museum this morning, the meeting was one of an increasing number not being included on the public list of engagements published by Buckingham Palace each week. The Forum is a chance for TRHs and the charities they support to provide an update about their work and explore opportunities to collaborate.
x

Quote:
♔ June 4th, 2014
the Duke of Cambridge will travel to Yorkshire, where he will will visit two charities, SkillForce in Goole and Centrepoint in Bradford.

♔ June 6th, 2014
the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will observe the 70th anniversary of the Normandy Landings in Arromanches, France. They will meet veterans at a tea party before joining other members of the royal family to attend a commemoration ceremony at Gold Beach. The events begin at approximately 6:00pm.

♔ June 9th, 2014
the Duke of Cambridge will attend the United for Wildlife Launch at Google’s office in London.

♔ June 10th, 2014
the Duchess of Cambridge will attend a breakfast reception the for the launch of America’s Cup at the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich.

♔ June 12th, 2014
the Duchess of Cambridge will attend a Garden Party to celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the British Red Cross at Buckingham Palace in London.

the Duke of Cambridge will attend take the salute at the Beating Retreatmilitary ceremony in front of the Horse Guards Parade at 8:30pm.

♔ June 14th, 2014
the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expected to attend the annual Trooping the Colour Ceremony in London.

♔ June 16th, 2014
The Order of the Garter will take place. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are not confirmed to attend but they have attended in past years.

♔ June 17th-21st, 2014
Royal Ascot will take place. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are not confirmed to attend but they have attended in the past. The Queen and other members of the royal family will be in attendance.

♔ June 18th, 2014
the Duchess of Cambridge will visit Bletchley Park, where she will view the restored building and tour the WWII code breaking huts.

♔ June 21st, 2014
Prince William will turn 32 years old (HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLS! ♡♡♡)
x

Prince William at the international friendly match between England and Peru at Wembley Stadium on May 30, 2014.

Prince William treated to royal command performance as England thrash Peru in World Cup warm-up | Mail Online
Old 05-31-2014, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

Prince William speaking to England players in the team changing room after the International Friendly match between England and Peru at Wembley Stadium on May 30, 2014 in London, England.

Prince William meets the England team ahead of World Cup to wish them luck | Mail Online

William and Harry played in the Audi Polo Challenge at the Coworth Park polo club in Ascot on May 31,2014.

Princes William and Harry team up for Ascot charity polo match in front of celebs | Mail Online

Old pics of William with his cousins, Peter and Autumn Phillips - 25/01/2010

x

Last edited by Gio Gio; 06-01-2014 at 09:47 AM
Old 06-02-2014, 02:25 AM
Moderator Manager

Love all the pics here.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-02-2014, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Closed Thread   Post New Thread