She looks so fabulous!

I love her smile in the 6th picture!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 11-26-2014, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

How the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge do thank you cards | Daily Mail Online
Old 11-28-2014, 12:08 AM
Elite Fan

The Duke of Cambridge attends the Tusk Conservation awards at Claridges hotel, November 25th 2014.

---

Prince William to visit Japan and China for first time next year without Kate | Daily Mail Online

FEMAIL charts Kim Sears's transformation from awkward teen to Wimbledon WAG | Daily Mail Online
Old 11-28-2014, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

The Duchess of Cambridge spotted shopping in Holt - Eastern Daily Press

Journalists Told To Wear Formal Attire For Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge's U.S. Visit

An American at the Palace: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge hire RBS spin doctor Jason Knauf - Telegraph

---

Prince William & Duchess Kate Are Huge ‘Homeland’ Fans, Says Damian Lewis | Damian Lewis, Helen McCrory, Kate Middleton, Prince William : Just Jared

Quote:
Damian Lewis holds up his Officer of the Order of the British Empire medal on Wednesday (November 26) at Buckingham Palace in London, England.

The 43-year-old actor, who was joined by his wife Helen McCrory, was awarded the honor by Prince William.

At the ceremony, Prince William told Damian that he and Duchess Kate are huge fans of his show Homeland.

“[William] said, ‘Catherine and I are huge Homeland fans,’” Damian told reporters, according to Time. “He said, ‘You appeared again the other night briefly, and we all got very excited,’ which is true – but it was also on Sunday night, which means he is absolutely up to date with the latest episode. I’m amazed they have time for that.”

“I had no idea, so it was a big, big surprise. It was a bit like being asked to be a prefect,” he added. “Now I have to be extremely responsible.”
Old 11-30-2014, 03:00 AM
Elite Fan

Kate and Wills to get 'house warming' visit from the Queen when they host her at their Norfolk estate over Christmas | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
Shoppers in the busy Georgian market town of Holt spotted the Duchess of Cambridge in the High Street on Thursday afternoon .

Chloe Nelson who co-owns Nelson’s Eye Patch in the town spotted the Duchess of Cambridge in the town’s High Street just after 1pm.

She said: “She looked lovely in a tartan cape as she left the Antiques Emporium and headed up the high street, what a great ambassador for shopping in local independent shops.”

She added that it did not look like anyone else was with the Duchess other than a bodyguard but added that she had “quite a few bags”.

It is not the first time the Duchess has visited the town, last year she visited the Mews Antique Emporium, which sells antique furniture, clothing, books and collectables, with a group of friends. Shoppers in Fakenham also spotted her leaving an antiques store.
x
Old 11-30-2014, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Their family picture is so adorable!

Old 12-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Elite Fan

Old pics

Old 12-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

ROYALTY AND POMP (THE FLIGHT HH.RR.HH. The Dukes of Cambridge)

Kate Middleton Is "Starting to Feel Really Pregnant": Details! - Us Weekly

Quote:
Kate Middleton is surviving her second pregnancy with dignity and grace (what else did you expect?), but she is still just like any other woman with child.

“Kate’s starting to feel really pregnant,” a family friend tells the new issue of Us Weekly of the royal, who is due in April. “She’s been joking about never passing up an opportunities to use the loo!”

Early in her first trimester, the Duchess of Cambridge, 32, was forced to stay home while suffering from severe morning sickness. But she seems to have recovered nicely.

“Now that things are settled health-wise, she’s loving being surrounded by her girlfriends, having a laugh and talking baby things,” the source continues.

In addition to relying on her pals, Middleton is also chatting with Prince William about “bits and bobs” to buy for their nursery.

PHOTOS: Kate Middleton's style for less

The parents of Prince George, 16 months, plan to have a communal playroom at the family’s Anmer Hall residence in Norfolk, England.

“But George won’t have to share his bedroom,” the source adds. “I’m not sure George understands that Kate is pregnant. But they are talking to him about having a new brother or sister. They’re making sure he’s prepared the best they can.”
Old 12-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Jimmy Fallon is hilarious.

Old 12-06-2014, 01:09 AM
Elite Fan

Any suggestion for a new title? Maybe..
Because the second royal baby is almost here!
Old 12-06-2014, 03:34 AM
Elite Fan

New thread

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/cambridg...here-63138012/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread