Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2010, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmodel (View Post)
ULTIMATE best chemistry ever in life:

Selena Gomez & David Henrie
omg these two have so much chemistry, they're so adorable together

Best:
Bradley James and Katie McGrath, these two seriously have so much chemistry even off set like in the last gif

StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr

Last edited by Neda16; 01-21-2010 at 06:41 PM
Old 01-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
For you. So you can't say it wasn't there as a blanket statement
Umm, I don't get this post? She can damn well say there was NO chemistry if she feels there is no chemistry between them. To her what she saw materialize on TV showed a lack of chemistry between Chad and Hilarie, and just because she never added 'IMO' in the end does not mean she was not giving her POV.

I don't really understand this kind of hypocrisy. If your going to post which couples you think have sexual chemistry and which don't, then you don't really have the right to tell someone else that their post is a blanket statement.

Last edited by chemistry86; 01-23-2010 at 08:44 AM
Old 01-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazing star (View Post)
Best:

Josh Holloway/Evangeline Lilly (Lost)

For me, there's just no denying how much chemistry these two have with each other. Whether you like Kate/Sawyer or hate them, I really think the chemistry is just there!

Worst:

ITA with everyone who said Dan Radcliffe/Bonnie Wright. Just the previews with them were cringing enough!
Completely agree. Josh/Evi have this amazing chemistry, doesn't matter if SK are making love or fighting it's just always there.

And yeah, Daniel/Bonnie had pretty much zero chemistry. I'm a HG shipper and even I could see it. It just wasn't there. And honestly, Bonnie's acting left a lot to be desired IMO.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 01-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Please dont defend your couple.

Best: Sophia and Chad

Worst by far: Hilarie and Chad

was holy ground
Old 01-22-2010, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Umm, I don't get this post? She can damn well say there was NO chemistry if she feels there is no chemistry between them. To be what she saw materialize on TV showed a lack of chemistry between Chad and Hilarie, and just because she never added 'IMO' in the end does not mean she was not giving her POV.
Thank you.

Obvs I'm not ignorant enough to say that everything I say is right and everyone who thinks otherwise is wrong. I'm not five years old. Clearly I was just stating my opinion, as this thread is designed to be a place to do so.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

BEST CHEMISTRY
Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki - so much freaking chemistry!

Mark Salling & Lea Michele omfg. rachel/puck works because of these two!

Neil Patrick Harris/EVERYONE - the man can have chemistry with a toaster oven.
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel - it's just so sweet
Chad Michael Murray & Hilarie Burton - my first OTP had so much chemistry!
Hilarie Burton & Sophia Bush - i miss my brooke and peyton those two were awesome together!

WORST CHEMISTRY
Mark Salling & Dianna Agron - watching paint dry is more entertaining then the scenes these two had
Jensen Ackles & Misha Collins - i thought jensen could have chemistry with everyone..... so not the case here. i am bored to tears during their scenes, it's just AWFUL.
Austin Nichols & Sophia Bush - do not want and do not like this pairing. it's been awful from the beginning
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 01-24-2010, 04:43 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milestogo (View Post)
I'm the only person on earth who never saw any chemistry between Chad and Sophia
LOL. you are def not the only one haha. I only saw it in S1 a little.. but after that, I never saw any at all. Def over hyped by their fan base.

Speaking of OTH, I think Joy and James have the worst chem out of them all. Like their scenes just come off sooo.. gross? I dunno, it's just awkward. And when they kiss? It looks SO WEIRD. I don't know who it is, but one of them can not kiss lmao.

& Bill and Sookie. Omgg, there's just no chemistry whatsoever lol. Just a very unattractive couple.

Matt/Julie and FNL - I dunno, I mean they had SOME. But their scenes felt awkward. Prob cause of the age difference, I guess.

Meredith/Derek - NOTHING special at all. They just have really boring chemistry, if you could even call it that.

AND CHUCK/BLAIR. Omg, this couple is so over-hyped on the chem. Ed is gross looking. Leighton is too hot to be kissing him lmao.

House/Cuddy - Don't see much.

That's all I can think of for bad chem. I mean, for me, every couple DOES have chem at some point, but for the most part this is it lol.

---

BEST:

Liam/Naomi - even though I can't stand the couple lmao.
Puck/Quinn - oh my goodness <3
Jeremy/Vicki - they look SO good together!
Dan/Blair
Ella/David
Cassie/Sid - IDK how to describe this. I'm not the biggest fan of that couple, but their chem was so different and it's why that couple is just really interesting to me. (:
Naomi/Cook
Jake/Nikki - on OTH
Jess/Rory
Lucas/Peyton - deff in S1 + 3 + 5.. like.. the first epi i ever watched was their kiss in S5 where haley walks in on them and it's pretty much what got me hooked on them. i rewatched it so many times on YT.. couldn't get enough haha. them chem was like WOW to me.
Jim/Karen - even though I like jim/pam better
boone/shannon!!!! omg!! these two should be at the top of my list. their chemistry is insane. i shipped them solely on it before i even knew the were 'step' hahaha.
serena/nate
george/izzie <3
tyra/landry
freddie/effy
haley/chris
rachel/nathan
peyton s./anyone
mark/addison
will/emma - there chem is the CUTE kind lol

OKAY I LISTED WAYYY TOO MANY COUPLES LOL. I'm gonna stop now lmao.
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Last edited by hilarie.love; 01-24-2010 at 05:23 PM
Old 01-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Best Chemistry: Tom Welling/Michael Rosenbaum
Shannen Doherty and Luke Perry
Shannen Doherty and Jason Priestley
Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki

Worst Chemistry Erica Durance and Tom Welling

Claudia
Old 01-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

totally agree with the worst....they have no chemistry!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 01-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Sarah Michelle Gellar and David Boreanaz, ultimate best.
Joshua Jackson and Katie Holmes
Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush
Jason Dohring and Kristen Bell
Rachel McAdams and Ryan Grosling
Milo Ventimiglia and Alexis Bledel
Sarah Michelle Gellar and James Marsters
Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio
Chris Noth and Sarah Jessica Parker
Brendan Fehr and Majandra Delfino
Shiri Appleby and Jason Behr
Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody
Old 01-25-2010, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday Girl (View Post)
Omg Craig and John Paul! the first and only couple in a soap opera I have ever shipped and yeah their chemistry was amazing (also James Sutton is one of the best actors i've ever seen in a soap)

XD James had way more chemistry with Guy than he had with Jake Hendrix who played Kieron, even though I did love John Paul/Kieron too, I just never felt it the way I felt John Paul/Craig. You could just FEEL the love between John Paul/Craig and the angst with their relationship, James and Guy did such a fabulous job pulling it off, and their breakup scene at the airport made ME want to cry as well.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-25-2010, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

On my mind right now...

Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams (Noah & Allie - The Notebook) - Hot damn, did they have sexual chemistry.

And forever the worst, imo...

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (Edward/Bell - Twilight) - Talk about awkward! I feel like I should get secondhand embarrassment while watching them, but no, I just find it amusing and laugh my ass off. Love them both, in non-Twilight related projects, but no, it's just not there for me...
Old 01-25-2010, 10:14 AM
Absolute Fan

best
Shiri Appleby and Jason Behr
Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling

these two different couples pretty summarize what i love to see between actors.

Josh Holloway and Evangeline Lilly
as for grey's anatomy Meredith and Derek have the only decent chemistry of the show IMO
it's the reason of why even though i don't really ship them anymore i still enjoy their scenes.

worst

Emilie De Ravin /Jason Behr/anyone
Katherine heigl/ Colin Hanks/ anyone. i give up. and i loved Alex and Isabel (roswell)
Shiri Appleby /Davon (i don't remember the typing of the whole name atm. Anyway he was Sean and he married, and then divorced, Majandra Delfino) - and Shiri has chemistry with everyone but when they tried the romantic road between these two their scenes felt not natural at all, they had no sparks.
Matthew Fox/ Anyone
Hugh Grant/Julia Roberts (notting hill) and I LOVE the couple and the movie but they have a cute romantic chemistry not really hot. But i don't think that a sexual chemistry was needed between them.
Josh Holloway /Elisabeth Mitchell -- and Josh generally has chemistry with even the inanimate things. Still they fail.
Kristen Stewart and both the guys from twilight movies don't have the greatest chemistry ever (if i have to choose i think that she has more chemistry with Robert. The guy who is playing Jacob is a kid)

i don't remember the others at the moment
Old 01-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

WORST:

Dan Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright (Harry Potter) omg....the awkwardness of it all made me want to cringe! Even my MOTHER thought that scene was so unbelievably awkward between them in the Room of Requirement.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (Twilight/New Moon) Their scenes bored me to tears. Especially in New Moon when they were an actual couple. The only part I liked was when he left her in the forest and we didnt see him until the end of the movie.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-25-2010, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams (Noah & Allie - The Notebook) - Hot damn, did they have sexual chemistry.
Ahhhh, yessss! Their chemistry was amazing. I find that often RL couples can't translate their chemistry to on-screen (i.e. Penn/Blake as Dan/Serena), but Ryan & Rachel were just as adorable and connected on-screen as they were as a couple off-screen.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread