Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2013, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Why couldn't we get a scene like that?
The writers hate us. But I'm used to it because most of my ships aren't loved by the writers.

Quote:
A couple of weeks ago, when I found out that Hook will make it to Storybrook, I was excited for him to interact with all the characters there. But now I'm dreading the upcoming scene with Charming. I hope Hook will push his arm away and for once won't end up beaten up or bested, although I better lower my expectations. At least he'll manage to escape the hospital, by the looks of it.
Sometimes I really dislike how the show is all about good triumphing over evil. Because there's no way the show will ever have Charming win a fight even if it is against a freaking 300 year old pirate.

Quote:
Victora, I also had the impression, that Hook is overly sexual when he's feeling weak. Not exclusively of course, he is someone who simply enjoys flirting and it can get him what he wants, but in the hospital scene especially I had the feeling he made those remarks, because that was all he had left. Being hurt, cuffed to the bed and without his hook he needed a way to feel like he is in control somehow.
It's sad that all he has is his sexuality, but also different because usually it's women who use it and not men.

Quote:
That scene on the hospital made me really feel sorry for Hook
It's sad that his revenge quest has brought him nothing but pain, but he still won't let it go.

I think Hook's goal is to die while taking Rumpel down.

And I love all the AU gifsets.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The writers hate us. But I'm used to it because most of my ships aren't loved by the writers.
It's often the same for me.

Quote:
Sometimes I really dislike how the show is all about good triumphing over evil. Because there's no way the show will ever have Charming win a fight even if it is against a freaking 300 year old pirate.
You mean lose a fight? I'm not opposed the 'Good will always win' principle, after all, it's a show about fairy tales, but that should be in the long run. The evil side needs to have at least some victories or there is no real threat.

Quote:
It's sad that his revenge quest has brought him nothing but pain, but he still won't let it go.
He's not even trying to move on. I also fear that Hook is planning on taking Rumpel down with him.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You mean lose a fight? I'm not opposed the 'Good will always win' principle, after all, it's a show about fairy tales, but that should be in the long run. The evil side needs to have at least some victories or there is no real threat.
Yep, I meant lose. We all know Charming is going to win because he's good. Snow and Emma will always win because they're good. But they need to have some loses because if they ALWAYS win, those victories won't feel special. It'll be expected and boring.

Quote:
He's not even trying to move on. I also fear that Hook is planning on taking Rumpel down with him.
Hook is an obsessive type of guy, imo. He has his mind set on revenge and nothing has swayed him for far too long.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Which is why Aurora needs to get to Storybrook, to sway him away.

Quote:
Yep, I meant lose. We all know Charming is going to win because he's good. Snow and Emma will always win because they're good. But they need to have some loses because if they ALWAYS win, those victories won't feel special. It'll be expected and boring.
Exactly. Regina and Rumpel both had success in the past, why can't the writers throw Hook a crumb?
Old 01-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[quote]Which is why Aurora needs to get to Storybrook, to sway him away.

[.quote]

I want lots of "bitch please" looks from her and for her to put him in his place.

Quote:
Regina and Rumpel both had success in the past, why can't the writers throw Hook a crumb?
I guess you can count Belle losing her memories as one of Hook's plans going right, but it doesn't seem like he'll ever get to skin the croc. He's has more failures than not.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

True, but when it comes to man on (wo)man fights, we have yet to see him win. And given his experience as a pirate, he should be good at that.

Quote:
I want lots of "bitch please" looks from her and for her to put him in his place.
Best way to sway him.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Veronika: I love the gifs that you post .

Victoria: I don´t want Hook to die but i´m starting to wonder if that will happen .

I love that since the beginning Aurora cared for Hook and wanted to help him. She really needs to come to SB and i would love if she could take care of Hook while he´s on the hospital.

By the way, new wallpaper ^^

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 01-22-2013, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Another beautiful wallpaper, Ilda.

Quote:
I love that since the beginning Aurora cared for Hook and wanted to help him. She really needs to come to SB and i would love if she could take care of Hook while he´s on the hospital.
I liked that as well. Maybe she can nurse him to health and then give him the 'bitch please' looks.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the wallpaper. This is the prettiest OUAT ship.

Quote:
Victoria: I don´t want Hook to die but i´m starting to wonder if that will happen
I've started preparing myself for his death since 2x04. I will be more shocked if it doesn't happen in the finale than if it does happen.

Aurora could be a sassy nurse who wheels him around since a man with broken ribs would probably need a wheelchair, right?
Old 01-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

I don't want him to die.

Quote:
Aurora could be a sassy nurse who wheels him around since a man with broken ribs would probably need a wheelchair, right?
Smut fic prompt?
Old 01-22-2013, 01:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Victoria and Veronika: Thanks . I´m glad you like it ^^

I don´t think i´m prepared to see Hook die but by the way the writers are going, i don´t know...

I would love to see Aurora as Hook´s nurse .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 01-22-2013, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't want him to die.
especially not before we get a shirtless scene.

Quote:
Smut fic prompt?
Oh my, Aurora is going to climb on top of him in that wheelchair, isn't she?
Old 01-22-2013, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love the wallpaper Ilda, thinking about making one as a desktop background for myself. Only have to download some caps.
Also yeah about the cup, it is pretty important for their relationship but I also have to think about the Disney movie with that cute cup

Love the AU-gif-set Both of them. I need more of that.

That´s a very interesting theory Victoria, haven´t thought about that.

Also thanks for the video

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Of course you would come up with another fabulous prompt. Why aren´t you writing them In the end I have to go by myself and write it down in my awful english.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Of course you would come up with another fabulous prompt. Why aren´t you writing them In the end I have to go by myself and write it down in my awful english.
I always feel like I have somewhat good ideas, and then I try to write it and realize others can do a much better job.

btw does this leave anyone else speechless?

run, you clever boy
Old 01-22-2013, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here Everybody is better at writing than me.

I just saw this And I also remembered that I have the used texture in that graphic aswell
Closed Thread   Post New Thread