Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2013, 12:09 PM
Addicted Fan

HI guys

^Yes, I thought it was very boring too! I only really liked Whale/Ruby and Belle breaking Rumpel's cup (heart). I wish we could have that Belle all the time

Hook is really turning into a joke. He gets beaten by everyone, and in the promo it looks like even Charming will take his turn

Really upset that Aurora still hasn't been back. I really don't hope we'll have to wait for the season finale or something to see her again
Old 01-21-2013, 12:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Kathrin: It´s nice to meet you too .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 01-21-2013, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ilda

I don´t know why but I felt really bad when Belle shattered that cup, I don´t ship those two at all but it meant so much to him and also her so it was hard to watch that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
Hook is really turning into a joke. He gets beaten by everyone, and in the promo it looks like even Charming will take his turn

Really upset that Aurora still hasn't been back. I really don't hope we'll have to wait for the season finale or something to see her again
I don´t even get how he survived that car accident and the guy in the car had such a severe injury. Totally weird. And why is he even free next episode? He should be in jail for shooting Belle and not walking around. At least then he wouldn´t get beaten up all the time.

Same here. I want news of Sarah shooting or something
Old 01-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Where was Whale/Hook? It was promised.
This is what I was looking forward to and then it wasn't shown. I feel cheated.

Quote:
But I like that Whale/Ruby scene was really good, thinking about starting to ship them Ruby needs some love.
Quote:
only really liked Whale/Ruby and Belle breaking Rumpel's cup (heart). I wish we could have that Belle all the time
I'm on board for Whale/Ruby.
And yes, I did like when Belle was rejecting Rumpel because I want her to have an independent SL.

Quote:
Agree so much. I know Hook has done terrible things and all, but I'm sick of seeing him being someone's punching bag in every episode. He's a pirate. He's supposed to be cunning, yet he's always seems to be standing in the wrong spot and getting abused.

Quote:
I don´t even get how he survived that car accident and the guy in the car had such a severe injury. Totally weird. And why is he even free next episode? He should be in jail for shooting Belle and not walking around. At least then he wouldn´t get beaten up all the time.
I did wonder why he's free in the next episode. It can't be because Emma isn't in town because wouldn't David be sheriff and lock Hook up? Unless Hook picks the lock of the handcuffs and escapes the hospital?

I miss Sarah sfm
Old 01-21-2013, 01:06 PM
Addicted Fan

^^Haha, I didn't feel bad at all - maybe because I never saw the episodes with their backstory - but I felt that he deserved to get it shattered after the way he forced her to deal with it. She already didn't have a good impression of him, and he kept pressuring her! I guess, he's just not used to her NOT being a pushover.

I have no idea why he's free either, but I did laughed at how Emma couldn't care less about him in this episode.

They haven't released any official press releases regarding the next episodes but given
Spoiler:

Quote:
Agree so much. I know Hook has done terrible things and all, but I'm sick of seeing him being someone's punching bag in every episode. He's a pirate. He's supposed to be cunning, yet he's always seems to be standing in the wrong spot and getting abused.
It's not even about whether he deserves it or not, but that he looks like a totally ineffective villain,

Last edited by Advo; 01-21-2013 at 01:30 PM
Old 01-21-2013, 01:28 PM
Addicted Fan

dp
Old 01-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Haha, I didn't feel bad at all - maybe because I never saw the episodes with their backstory - but I felt that he deserved to get it shattered after the way he forced her to deal with it. She already didn't have a good impression of him, and he kept pressuring her! I guess, he's just not used to her NOT being a pushover.
As someone who did see their backstory episode, I am still unamused by their relationship. Belle is too good for Rumpel.

Quote:
I have no idea why he's free either, but I did laughed at how Emma couldn't care less about him in this episode.
It was funny how Hook was always an afterthought for her and she basically told him to watch his back because Rumpel is going to kill him.

Quote:
It's not even about whether he deserves it or not, but that he looks like a totally ineffective villain,
At this point whenever Hook plans to do something the audience is just going to laugh at him and know he'll fail. The writers need to start showing the audience that he is someone to fear.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
This is what I was looking forward to and then it wasn't shown. I feel cheated.
Same here and something in that speech and those flashbacks of Dr. Whale make wonder if they cut it. He spoke about saving one life but that´s why being the cause of the death of another one ... was that meant in regards to saving Greg and therefore him maybe telling the world about SB and that´s why he would "kill" the other fairytale characters?
Or maybe he counted saving Hooks life but in the end being not able to save Gregs life? I´m just confused Don´t know why those flashbacks were triggered in regards to Frankenwhale.

Quote:
I'm on board for Whale/Ruby.

Quote:
I did wonder why he's free in the next episode. It can't be because Emma isn't in town because wouldn't David be sheriff and lock Hook up? Unless Hook picks the lock of the handcuffs and escapes the hospital?

I miss Sarah sfm
Urgh I really hope they won´t make Charming punch him because of something in regards to Emma/Hook. But I thought I read a spoiler about Charming reacting in regards to that, probably Hook will make another nasty comment or something.
Didn´t thought about him escaping but that´s possible. On the other hand they are on Hook´s ship when they find the Giant, right? Maybe they want to investigate more also in regards to Cora and think that Hook could help them and then they find the Giant.
Still so bitter that the Giant (even though he is now normal sized) can come to SB but not Mulan and Auora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
On the other hand he did achieve to hurt Rumpel like Rumpel hurt him when he killed Milah when he shot her and therefore she lost her memories. But other than that he is pretty ineffective. I don´t see that getting better with him becoming a regular.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Same here and something in that speech and those flashbacks of Dr. Whale make wonder if they cut it. He spoke about saving one life but that´s why being the cause of the death of another one ... was that meant in regards to saving Greg and therefore him maybe telling the world about SB and that´s why he would "kill" the other fairytale characters?
Or maybe he counted saving Hooks life but in the end being not able to save Gregs life? I´m just confused Don´t know why those flashbacks were triggered in regards to Frankenwhale.
I have to watch this episode again. My house was very loud so I missed lots of dialog

Quote:
Urgh I really hope they won´t make Charming punch him because of something in regards to Emma/Hook. But I thought I read a spoiler about Charming reacting in regards to that, probably Hook will make another nasty comment or something.
Didn´t thought about him escaping but that´s possible. On the other hand they are on Hook´s ship when they find the Giant, right? Maybe they want to investigate more also in regards to Cora and think that Hook could help them and then they find the Giant.
Still so bitter that the Giant (even though he is now normal sized) can come to SB but not Mulan and Auora
Hook can't help it. He's a born sleaze and can't not make a dirty comment about a woman.

Don't get me started on Aurora/Mulan being in FTL but the giant is in SB. IDK how the show will get A/M to SB.

This is better btw;

October 19th Is A State Of Mind
Old 01-21-2013, 10:24 PM
Absolute Fan

GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 01-22-2013, 06:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kathrin: I don´t ship Rumbelle but i was also shocked after all, isn´t the cup supposed to be a symbol of their love?

I think they won´t put Hook in jail maybe to see if he can lead them to Cora ?

Victoria: Thanks for those gifs . That is how the scene should be if Aurora was in SB. Don´t get me wrong, i don´t mind Emma/Hook scenes but everytime these two have a "talk" it leads to sex comments . I love that Hook´s scene with Aurora was different .

Gabrielle: Thanks for the video .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 01-22-2013, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I read a really interesting post on tumblr about how Hook uses his flirting/sex comments when he's at his weakest point. He wants to make people uncomfortable because that's his way of controlling the situation. And the post said he tailors how much flirting he does to the person and the situation. So with Aurora he wasn't as skeevy because he needed her to trust him. If he had been all up in her grits, his plan could've backfired on him.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

I love the gifs from the hospital scene. Why couldn't we get a scene like that?

A couple of weeks ago, when I found out that Hook will make it to Storybrook, I was excited for him to interact with all the characters there. But now I'm dreading the upcoming scene with Charming. I hope Hook will push his arm away and for once won't end up beaten up or bested, although I better lower my expectations. At least he'll manage to escape the hospital, by the looks of it.

ETA:
Victora, I also had the impression, that Hook is overly sexual when he's feeling weak. Not exclusively of course, he is someone who simply enjoys flirting and it can get him what he wants, but in the hospital scene especially I had the feeling he made those remarks, because that was all he had left. Being hurt, cuffed to the bed and without his hook he needed a way to feel like he is in control somehow.

Last edited by ~Cydonia~; 01-22-2013 at 10:46 AM
Old 01-22-2013, 11:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Veronika and Victoria: Maybe you´re right .

That scene on the hospital made me really feel sorry for Hook .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 01-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

It seemed like he didn't even care that Rumpel might kill him.

Amazing AU gifset:

[AU] Hook/Aurora are in conflict with their slight familiarity of each other’s past.
source
Closed Thread   Post New Thread