Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
But somebody mentioned in the Aurora thread that Cinderella was pregnant for 28 years so I don't she will get an entry there
Oh right! I forgot about Cinderella.

Quote:
Oh wasting her time ... poor Sarah
I could never be an actress b/c I wouldn't want to play nice the way Sarah remains such a sweetheart regarding the show / how Aurora is screwed over on Twitter. I wonder if she has secret thoughs about the show being crap?

Quote:
I really thought I saw an article somewhere. But who knows, might have been wishful thinking too.
It could be a plot point A&E changed their minds about along with the million of other things they've scrapped.

Quote:
Mind blown. Lol but I could really see this. At least as her second name even though Emma didn't do anything to save her though.
Snow's baby is going to look just like Neal Cassidy and Aurora's baby will look just like Emma Swan

Aurora's baby's full name is Emma Snow Merryweather Talia
Old 05-13-2014, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

t h e d a r k n e s s to h e r l i g h t

(on hiatus)
Old 05-13-2014, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Stunning gif-set

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I could never be an actress b/c I wouldn't want to play nice the way Sarah remains such a sweetheart regarding the show / how Aurora is screwed over on Twitter. I wonder if she has secret thoughs about the show being crap?
Same here
And I wonder that too, but I wonder that about most of the actors for my favourite characters

Quote:
It could be a plot point A&E changed their minds about along with the million of other things they've scrapped.
Oh yeah they love to change things.

Quote:
Snow's baby is going to look just like Neal Cassidy and Aurora's baby will look just like Emma Swan
This will happen

At the name. Going to be long to learn spelling that one.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And I wonder that too, but I wonder that about most of the actors for my favourite characters
Has Kat Graham ever spoken out against the way Bonnie is treated?

There's no way Colin likes playing a puppy dog. No way, I refuse to believe he gets each script and isn't annoyed how Hook is all about Emma and he doesn't get to be deliciously evil anymore.

Quote:
This will happen
It'll be like time lines colliding or something

Quote:
At the name. Going to be long to learn spelling that one.
yea, but they're going to call her Flora for short.

There was other SH stuff made today but I can't post it.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nah Kat is just as nice as Sarah.

I just saw the gif-set of Aurora Where was Philip? Didn't they get Julian to show up in the final or did something happen to him? But Aurora wouldn't look that happy if he is dead.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Nah Kat is just as nice as Sarah.
Damn. This is why we need to be their friends. We need to get the truth out of them.

Quote:
Where was Philip? Didn't they get Julian to show up in the final or did something happen to him? But Aurora wouldn't look that happy if he is dead.
I don't know what Julian is up to, but my guess is they couldn't get him for the finale. I guess he's filming something waaaaay better.

Sarah needs to get a project soon.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Damn. This is why we need to be their friends. We need to get the truth out of them.

I don't know what Julian is up to, but my guess is they couldn't get him for the finale. I guess he's filming something waaaaay better.

Sarah needs to get a project soon.
We seriously do

I wish all the best for him ... he needs to get out of this mess aswell.

So true Hoping and praying.

What happened with Belle in the finale?
Old 05-13-2014, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Remember how Sarah filmed a Shonda Rimes pilot like 2 years ago. I wish it had been picked up. Her shows always do well. Shonda needs to hire Sarah again.

Quote:
What happened with Belle in the finale?
She married Rumpel. I don't think she had many scenes.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Remember how Sarah filmed a Shonda Rimes pilot like 2 years ago. I wish it had been picked up. Her shows always do well. Shonda needs to hire Sarah again.
Which show was that?

Quote:
She married Rumpel. I don't think she had many scenes.
She did Did Emma and Hook change something in their timeline too?
Old 05-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Which show was that?
I am blanking out on its name right now, but it was basically like a Downton Abbey

Quote:
Did Emma and Hook change something in their timeline too?
I don't think they changed anything for them? The only thing I know they changed is Marian is alive / brought to the future with them and now she's back with Robin, leaving Regina out in the cold.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I am blanking out on its name right now, but it was basically like a Downton Abbey

I don't think they changed anything for them? The only thing I know they changed is Marian is alive / brought to the future with them and now she's back with Robin, leaving Regina out in the cold.
Ah I remember now.

Oh okay ... so the Rumbelle wedding was planned all along?
Old 05-13-2014, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
so the Rumbelle wedding was planned all along?
Yea, Rumpel proposed last week.

I feel like such a bad Emilie fan because she's still on Once but I'm not watching next season. I just can't sit through it anymore and she's not enough to get me excited to watch each week. Especially since her character is treated poorly.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww I know how you feel.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

But you've stuck with Kat through TVD. I don't think they're going to kill off Bonnie.

But like i said on the Emilie board, I would've still watched OUAT to the end (despite its suckiness) if CS wasn't a thing. They're the biggest reason I was chased away.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think if the show is getting more seasons than the sixth one next year then I probably will have to live with Bonnie dying because mentioned at least twice that the 6th season is going to be her last one and she wants Bonnie to go out like a hero.

I know
Closed Thread   Post New Thread