Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2014, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They made a mistake getting rid of her. She was the only reason I gave the Pilot a chance.
But I guess it's a good thing she was replaced because the show wasn't all that great and she won't be associated with it.

btw, on Reign last night they said Mary Tudor died and I was sad I always think of Sarah's version of Mary and her happiness being taken away.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

You watch Reign? I didn't know that. Oh
Old 05-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea, Reign is my guilty pleasure. It's the only new show I stuck with this season.

the story of the girl who loved the ocean
the emerald underground
Old 05-10-2014, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Megan wrote smut. It's been so long since she's written smut

illimitable dominion over all - winterbones - Once Upon a Time (TV) [Archive of Our Own]
Old 05-11-2014, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting!

Finale day!
Old 05-11-2014, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Were you hoping Aurora would see his face in the fic?

Yep, finale day. Another week where I won't be watching But I do hope Sarah posts bts pics.
Old 05-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Princess Sarah is better than everyone else

Storybrooke Mirror
Old 05-12-2014, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love the picture!

So she was in the final?
Old 05-12-2014, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think she was only in one scene. I was too busy playing with my uncle's dog to watch But from what I heard she's in SB.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

And can she go back from SB to FTL or is she stuck there now?
Old 05-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess they're stuck? I don't really know what's going on with realm travel right now. But Aurora was wearing her ftl outfit in SB.
Philip wasn't in the finale, so Sarah joked on Twitter that he was busy building the crib.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lol it is about time that she finally gets her kid ... she is more than one year pregnant now.

Also wasn't there supposed to be a connection between Charmings and Snow's baby?

And look at me being right about it being a boy for the Charmings
Old 05-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
she is more than one year pregnant now.
She should go in the record books.

btw, from what I hear, Aurora didn't even speak. She was background decoration. What a waste of Sarah's time/

Quote:
wasn't there supposed to be a connection between Charmings and Snow's baby?
Now I don't know if it was fans wishful thinking or A&E said there'd be a connection.

Quote:
And look at me being right about it being a boy for the Charmings
for you predicting correctly. I guess that means Aurora will have a daughter, she'll name her Emma, and then Emma and Neal will get together.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Beautiful Princess Sarah for our viewing pleasure:

gosh i love arrows

Think we'll ever see gifs of her in SB clothes?

Last edited by LilMouse; 05-12-2014 at 12:35 PM
Old 05-12-2014, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
She should go in the record books.

btw, from what I hear, Aurora didn't even speak. She was background decoration. What a waste of Sarah's time/
But somebody mentioned in the Aurora thread that Cinderella was pregnant for 28 years so I don't she will get an entry there

Oh wasting her time ... poor Sarah

Quote:
Now I don't know if it was fans wishful thinking or A&E said there'd be a connection.
I really thought I saw an article somewhere. But who knows, might have been wishful thinking too.

Quote:
for you predicting correctly. I guess that means Aurora will have a daughter, she'll name her Emma, and then Emma and Neal will get together.
Mind blown. Lol but I could really see this. At least as her second name even though Emma didn't do anything to save her though.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread