Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2011, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
How were we NOT supposed to love them?!
We were! We were though! I don't know why they changed their minds, but it was a little mean to do that after giving us so many great scenes

Quote:
And actually an A/G fan got converted to ArMor in season 3 because they realized ArMor had more story Morgana would be such an amazing Queen Yes Gwen may be familiar with the common people, but season 1 made it clear that Morgana was too. And the people already looked to her as a leader and future Queen. Morgana understands the royal side and the politics that Gwen most likely does not.
Morgana understands so much more about politics and court! She's never had a problem relating to the common people, and she's extremely skilled at fighting. She's just flawless. And Arthur still loves her, after everything; that says a lot. While Morgana may have convinced herself that Arthur wouldn't accept her, he would; and if she realized that......she'd never hurt him. If she weren't so scared and was willing to see him for what he really is, she'd be loyal to him, I don't doubt it.

Quote:
Katie doesn't seem to me as though she's quite the M/M shipper she used to be. Now she seems to really want Morgana to kick Merlin's skinny butt. So, she's basically shipping them as enemies.
Thank god for that! Hearing M/M comments from her broke my heart.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

I can ship M/M as enemies Just not romantically...I've been trying to get myself to like A/G and M/M but I haven't succeeded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Morgana understands so much more about politics and court! She's never had a problem relating to the common people, and she's extremely skilled at fighting. She's just flawless. And Arthur still loves her, after everything; that says a lot. While Morgana may have convinced herself that Arthur wouldn't accept her, he would; and if she realized that......she'd never hurt him. If she weren't so scared and was willing to see him for what he really is, she'd be loyal to him, I don't doubt it.
^All of this Morgana is the perfect ruler for Camelot And I agree that if she wasn't so scared and so pulled in different directions by Merlin, Uther and Morgause that she would have realized that Arthur would never turn against her and would have trusted him and been loyal to him. Though Katie did say in an interview I just saw that she thinks Morgana would be a better ruler than Arthur
StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr
Old 07-26-2011, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Though Katie did say in an interview I just saw that she thinks Morgana would be a better ruler than Arthur
Of course she did! That girl cracks me up; I love how much fun she has with her role. I like to think that Arthur would make an unbelievably great King despite not understanding the magical people in his kingdom. You know, if he has the right Queen by his side Morgana could just help him expand his understanding of the world, help him understand things better. As opposed to , say, nagging him into submission like someone we all know
Old 07-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Katie always cracks me up and the best part was that she specifically said that Morgana wouldn't throw it all away over a girl But seriously Morgana would have been the perfect Queen, guiding Arthur in the right direction, helping the people, and getting Arthur to accept magic
| tumblr
Old 07-26-2011, 03:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lori89* (View Post)
Hey Neda How are you?

I've lost hope for ArMor They were the main reason why I watched the show (along with Arthur/Merlin relationship). Now I don't watch it anymore, because I can't stand Arthur/Gwen I was shipping her with Lancelot, but they ruined them too
I've heard that there'll be a A/G/L triangle next season though, so maybe in season 5 or 6 I could have my ArMor and L/G back
exactly! same here. I started watching the show and I fell in love with Armor. and they ruined then later. I've only watched season 1 and all the Armor scenes from season 2 on youtube.. no comments about season 3 . . I hate only two couples with passion Damon/Bonnie and Arthur/Qwen . . :S
Old 07-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
and the best part was that she specifically said that Morgana wouldn't throw it all away over a girl
Okay I just died I can't believe she said that! I know love Katie fifteen times more than I did this morning
Old 07-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Camelot will be the less, and the House of Pendragon will come to an end, because the woman who should've been queen won't be at Arthur's side. It's like Katie said in her interview, Gwen islight and easy-going, not qualities that will help her much as queen consort. She will feel overwhelmed and lonely as Arthur focuses on building his dream of Camelot.

Morgana truly is a truly tragic character, a compassionate, spirited young woman, who had intellect, as well as intelligence; who was driven from all she'd known for than no other reason than the dragon's ppphecy. All that Morgana might've been was sacrifced for Merlin's destiny.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Haha Betty IKR? Every time I think its not possible to love Katie more she somehow manages to outdo herself

Well I actually ship Damon/Bonnie but A/G is just a big no for me Which is why I was so annoyed when they started talking about how much chemistry A/G have at the SDCC
| tumblr
Old 07-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
“at the end of the day, the only person that never really denied Morgana anything was Arthur. Any time she needed anything and went to him, he always helped her. But I think in her head, she sees him very much as Uther’s son, and I think she sees him as the ruler that Uther would be. Because at this point, it’s not clear to her that he is going to be accepting of magic. It’s clear to her that he would do what his father would say. So in her mind, he would deny her as well. He would try to kill her as well. So, I think she just believes that she can’t trust him, and I think that she believes she can’t trust anyone.” - Katie McGrath

Oh, and Neda-I love your new icon and signature
Old 07-26-2011, 04:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neda16 (View Post)
Haha Betty IKR? Every time I think its not possible to love Katie more she somehow manages to outdo herself

Well I actually ship Damon/Bonnie but A/G is just a big no for me Which is why I was so annoyed when they started talking about how much chemistry A/G have at the SDCC
What!?! A/G of the famously chemistry-free relationship.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Meg I like yours too And IKR? That quote from Katie and the one about Morgana healing Arthur in Avalon are amazing, so happy she got asked about ArMor

And yep Cheryl, the very same. Bradley even seemed a bit surprised
| tumblr
Old 07-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not surprised that Bradley seemed surprised, he's always so awkward in every A/G scene.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Haha yeah after they mentioned the Angel/Bradley chemistry he seemed surprised and said he was glad it was coming off well but that it was awkward and mechanical on set
| tumblr
Old 07-26-2011, 05:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neda16 (View Post)
Thanks Meg I like yours too And IKR? That quote from Katie and the one about Morgana healing Arthur in Avalon are amazing, so happy she got asked about ArMor

And yep Cheryl, the very same. Bradley even seemed a bit surprised
You're welcome & aw, thank you!

I'm so glad she was asked about ArMor too
Old 07-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bradley said that it was "awkward and mechanical" on set.

Bet Bradley wouldn't be remotely "awkward and mechanical" with Katie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread