Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2012, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Gelly and Justine!

Kreuse I can't wait to read your fic!

Betty your arts were always so pretty! It would make my day if you started making ArMor stuff again And I hope others come back into the fandom again too. Especially if series 5 is really the last one. Who knows if the movie and series 6 will actually happen.
StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr
Old 02-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Betty your arts were always so pretty! It would make my day if you started making ArMor stuff again
Thanks Neda! Yeah I've been looking at screencaps today so I'm gonna try to get back into the swing of things.

Quote:
And I hope others come back into the fandom again too. Especially if series 5 is really the last one. Who knows if the movie and series 6 will actually happen.
I don't know if they intend to do some "redemption" storyline for Morgana but if they do I hope they don't make it all about Merlin. Her biggest relationship is with Arthur so I'll think the writers are insane if there aren't many ArMor scenes. If we could at least have that then I absolutely think there will be a lot of renewed interest
Old 02-29-2012, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Thanks Neda! Yeah I've been looking at screencaps today so I'm gonna try to get back into the swing of things.
Yay!

Quote:
I don't know if they intend to do some "redemption" storyline for Morgana but if they do I hope they don't make it all about Merlin. Her biggest relationship is with Arthur so I'll think the writers are insane if there aren't many ArMor scenes. If we could at least have that then I absolutely think there will be a lot of renewed interest
Katie seems to think they will redeem Morgana, but from what I understand that's just her assumption and she has no actual proof from the writers. Bradley also assumed it would take Arthur a while to notice Gwen so...who knows with these writers. But yeah if they make her redemption all about Merlin I will be upset to say the least Even if by that point she does realize Merlin has magic and is Emrys and realizes that she hurt Merlin too, Arthur is the one she was close to all her life and the one who she became obsessed with hurting and overthrowing. I'm not saying Merlin can't be involved in her redemption storyline at all, because let's face it he's the title character so he's bound to be involved, but I think a large part of her redemption storyline should focus on Arthur. Also because Arthur is King so he's the one who needs to forgive her and since she's supposed to take him to Avalon in the end Arthur needs to be a part of her redemption.
| tumblr
Old 02-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

When I reinstalled my data (and all my ArMor/Katie-bradley stuff), it just occured to me that when out of screen, it's always Katie/Bradley and Colin/Angel. Never Bradley/Gwen (or they are not touching) and Katie/Colin. How can the writers be so blind!!! So much chemistry, all wasted
Old 02-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Even if by that point she does realize Merlin has magic and is Emrys and realizes that she hurt Merlin too, Arthur is the one she was close to all her life and the one who she became obsessed with hurting and overthrowing. I'm not saying Merlin can't be involved in her redemption storyline at all, because let's face it he's the title character so he's bound to be involved, but I think a large part of her redemption storyline should focus on Arthur. Also because Arthur is King so he's the one who needs to forgive her and since she's supposed to take him to Avalon in the end Arthur needs to be a part of her redemption.
All of this! I know there's only a fifty/fifty shot of us seeing a redemption storyline but to me it makes little sense to avoid it. Unless they're going to reassign Morgana's role in Arthurian mythology (not for the first time ) over to Merlin then Morgana has to be involved with Arthur. He can only be the Once and Future King with her.

I'm just hoping Gwen gets, like, plague or something. Sorry, Gwen.

Quote:
So much chemistry, all wasted
Preach. If I was a producer for this show I would be giddy at all the chemistry and eager to use it. The Merlin writers are like "KEEP THEM APART."
Old 02-29-2012, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

There actually has been a lot of Bradley/Angel and Katie/Colin this past year... But their chemistry will never compare to Bradley&Katie's

Quote:
Preach. If I was a producer for this show I would be giddy at all the chemistry and eager to use it. The Merlin writers are like "KEEP THEM APART."
Yeah, they're crazy Why waste all that perfect chemistry?

Quote:
All of this! I know there's only a fifty/fifty shot of us seeing a redemption storyline but to me it makes little sense to avoid it. Unless they're going to reassign Morgana's role in Arthurian mythology (not for the first time ) over to Merlin then Morgana has to be involved with Arthur. He can only be the Once and Future King with her.
EXACTLY! Its Morgana who makes him the Once and Future King! So it would be stupid of them not to address that and give her the redemption and Avalon storyline. But Colin did hint they might not go in that direction, and I do have a suspicion that they might very well hand over Morgana's role to Merlin Its like the writers want Morgana to be totally and completely 100% replaced in Arthur's life by Merlin and Gwen
| tumblr
Old 03-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Master Fan

they should dress her like this

guys

Betty, I know, real life sucks, I work and study and try to learn French and polish my German and I have no time... NO time.

I post on FF at work only
And feel the sky on your hands
Old 03-01-2012, 06:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neda16 (View Post)
EXACTLY! Its Morgana who makes him the Once and Future King! So it would be stupid of them not to address that and give her the redemption and Avalon storyline. But Colin did hint they might not go in that direction, and I do have a suspicion that they might very well hand over Morgana's role to Merlin Its like the writers want Morgana to be totally and completely 100% replaced in Arthur's life by Merlin and Gwen
Absolutely true, Neda; they do want to replace Morgana in Arthur's life with Merlin and Gwen. Geoffrey of Monmouth does have Merlin take Arthur to Avalon, or the Isle of Apples, after Camlann to be healed by Morgen. Still, in most of the best known versions of the legends, Morgan le Fay is the one who takes Arthur to Avalon, where she can heal him. There, he will wait with her until his people need him again.

Sorry, I haven't been around much lately. I'm getting over a bout of bronchitis.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Betty, I know, real life sucks, I work and study and try to learn French and polish my German and I have no time... NO time.
No wonder you have no time! If you managed to work in some charitable acts I'd have to hate you a little You multi-task better than I do

Quote:
Sorry, I haven't been around much lately. I'm getting over a bout of bronchitis.
I'm sorry, Cheryl! I hope you feel better soon

If Morgana isn't given Avalon I'm gonna scream. If she ends up apologizing and bowing to Gwen at some point I'm gonna scream. If she asks for forgiveness from Merlin I'm gonna pass out from all the puking I'll be doing. If they would just progress Merlin's magic believably - instead of having him learn one new spell every time there's a disaster - show him studying, have him practice lots of new spells every episode, then they wouldn't feel the need to assign Merlin so many hallmark roles that make no sense for him. Even if he takes Arthur to Avalon it should be Morgana that receives him.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Cheryl! I hope you're feeling better!

Wow Justine! You must be kept pretty busy

They already started prepping for series 5 last month, so I guess now all we can do is wait. I really hope they give us the Avalon storyline and don't screw it up

REALITY IS A PRISON
| tumblr

Last edited by Neda16; 03-01-2012 at 12:10 PM
Old 03-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Beautiful art!

I was sad to see the ArMor website is gone I tried to go there this morning to download scenes! I am now raiding your YT channel, Neda
Old 03-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was sad to see the ArMor website is gone I tried to go there this morning to download scenes! I am now raiding your YT channel, Neda
I know, it broke my heart to see that the ArMor website is gone But I'm not surprised because the 2 admins both gave up on Merlin. We used to have such a large fanbase

happy to help Betty! I tried to upload the most recent scenes in HD but some of the older ones aren't, so if anyone wants any of the scenes in HD just let me know
| tumblr
Old 03-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
happy to help Betty!
It is much appreciated! I just grabbed their scenes from 1x01 Our beautiful bbs were so caught up in impressing each other back then
Old 03-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Ah yes, the good old days of "God have mercy!"
| tumblr
Old 03-01-2012, 07:12 PM
New Fan

Hello everyone..newbie here..it's my first post but i have been lurking around for almost a year now...I just got to say that I've been a fan or Arthur and Morgana ever since I accidently caught the series on TV in 2010..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread