Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2012, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to hear about your laptop Kreuse It is truly horrible when computers crash

Morgana needs to get a castle and then fix her hair and wear one of those beautiful dresses she used to own or atleast one in the same style as the ones she used to own.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Agreed, Morgana does need to:

a) Move into a castle

b) Go back to her old hairstyles

c) Get some dresses that don't look like they made by spiders under duress. I very beautifully made black dress would be fine. I do think that she could branch out into other dark colors. She actually wore two different dresses in season 4. I was hard to tell. The one she wore most often had a teal-colored underdress beneath black lace, or spiderwebs. Generally, it was hard to notice the teal at all. I do think that the combination of teal and black, if done properly, would look good on Katie. I'd also, like to see her wear dark violent and a deep, intense blue.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Sorry to hear about your computer Kreuse

I agree with all 3 points Cheryl

Electric Enchantment
StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr
Old 02-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks! Fortunately, I'm a back-up freak... Didn't lost any data that I'm aware of.

Episode 4x07 tonight. I liked the last one, I'm hopeful for this one
Old 02-19-2012, 06:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, my god that episode was boring... I didn't even watch until the end. After a while, clueless Arthur, pouting Merlin and Creepy Agravaine can get on one's nerves... The Merthur moments weren't even funny. Let's hope the next one will be better.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

So I don't know if you guys heard but apparently they might not do any Pierrefonds filming for the first block of filming so we're gonna have to wait even longer for news and spoilers
| tumblr
Old 02-20-2012, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaguetta (View Post)
Agreed, Morgana does need to:

a) Move into a castle

b) Go back to her old hairstyles

c) Get some dresses that don't look like they made by spiders under duress. I very beautifully made black dress would be fine. I do think that she could branch out into other dark colors. She actually wore two different dresses in season 4. I was hard to tell. The one she wore most often had a teal-colored underdress beneath black lace, or spiderwebs. Generally, it was hard to notice the teal at all. I do think that the combination of teal and black, if done properly, would look good on Katie. I'd also, like to see her wear dark violent and a deep, intense blue.
All of these! Particularly the bits about her styling, my God. Morgana is beautiful, she'll always be beautiful, but the way they dress her: The way they style her reminds me of the time my mom's Persian got out and rolled around in the yard. That girl came back to the house looking Effed Up. Half the time Morgana looks like she's been sleeping outside under a tree somewhere. She can't, I dunno, imitate some noblewoman? Take over a castle? Summon a damn castle?
Old 02-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

No-o-o-o, that's terrible, no spoilers from Merlin's first block of filming.

In the upcoming Labyrinth Katie plays the sister of Jessica Brown Findlay. I think they do look similar enough to be very believable as siblings. That's just my opinion though. You can make up your own minds.

Jessica Brown Findlay

Katie McGrath

Last edited by malaguetta; 02-23-2012 at 05:19 AM
Old 02-21-2012, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

I'm a big Downton Abbey fan so I love Jessica Brown Findlay and I think she and Katie will be great as sisters Especially after the affectionate way Katie called her "Jess" and talked about her in interviews.

I am so sad about losing the first block of filming Supposedly their first day of Pierrefonds for series 5 will be June 14th. So at least we know for sure we'll get some news by then. But I'm assuming we'll have a comic con between now and then.
| tumblr
Old 02-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

They do look very similar Such beautiful girls
Old 02-21-2012, 04:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeark! Horrible dark look... It makes me want like watching "a princess for Christmas" all over again... Please, can we have nice Katie for once... I'm fed up with the Morticia black-gothic-drugged spider-messy outfits and makeup...
Old 02-23-2012, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

What a dark look
And feel the sky on your hands
Old 02-23-2012, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I have to say that I much prefer bubbly Katie in bright pretty colors to Katie in a dark Gothic look I wasn't exactly the biggest fan of Morgana's look in series. Lets hope series 5 is an improvement, though I'm not getting my hopes up
| tumblr
Old 02-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm torn, I like semi-goth Katie when she's herself following her own style. I also, think she's beautiful enough to pull off the dark, heavy eye makeup, red lipstick, and pale makeup of a Morticia-inspired look I'm a Morticia fan.

This is rather old Bradley news, but it's hard to find much about the movie he's either finished, or is finishing working on, Fast Girls.

Lenora Crichlow, Lily James, Bradley James to Star in Brit Flick 'Fast Girls'

Project marks commercials director Regan Hall's big screen debut.

LONDON – A trio of British up and comers, Lenora Crichlow (Being Human), Lily James (Clash of the Titans 2) and Bradley James (Merlin) are to star in Fast Girls, the debut from commercials director Regan Hall.

The London-set sports drama is being put together in time for release ahead of next year’s British capital-set Olympics 2012.

Veteran British producer Damian Jones is producing the project, co-scripted by actor, writer and director Noel Clarke.

Clarke will also appear in the movie alongside Lorraine Burroughs, Phil Davis, Rupert Graves and newcomers Lashana Lynch, Dominique Tipper and Hannah Frankson.

Jay Basu and Roy Williams are the other writers on the project, which has been developed by the British Film Institute.

It is set to shoot later this month.

The script details the story of a streetwise runner who meets an ambitious rich kid athlete whose fierce rivalry reaches breaking point as they strive to make it to the top.

Ealing Metro International is handling sales duties on the title most recently selling it during the American Film Market.

The project is bankrolled by the BFI Film Fund, Studio Canal which pre-bought U.K. rights and Aegis having been developed by the now defunct U.K. Film Council.

Produced by Jones for DJ Films, exec producers are Danny Perkins and Jenny Borgars for Studio Canal and Paul Brett and Graeme Law for Aegis.

Lenora Crichlow, Lily James, Bradley James to Star in Brit Flick 'Fast Girls' - The Hollywood Reporter
Old 02-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

It'll be cool to see Bradley in a new movie. I doubt it'll open in theaters here in the US but perhaps I'll be able to get if off Netflix or something.

Katie has the coloring to pull of the more Gothic look, but I do prefer her more natural.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread