Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2012, 02:46 PM
New Fan

James ‏@jamesintheusa

Double #celebrityspot - Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone - neither in character (well, no spidey suit in sight) in downtown #NYC

Laura Maynard ‏@lamaynz

Just spotted Emma stone and Andrew Garfield casually walking down the street.... #spiderman

NYC Blonde ‏@NYC_Blonde

I just almost accidentally hit Emma Stone with my yoga mat while walking in Chelsea #nycgrlproblems
Old 09-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sighting 9/4

Francesca Borgognone ‏@ThisGirlFancy

Best Moment Ever? Seeing #AndrewGarfield and #EmmaStone loving all over each other this morning in @Starbucks with @MollyAronica #AMAZEBALLS
Old 09-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So many sightings .
Old 09-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Since nothing is really happening, I thought it would be fun to mention that they got the number two spot on Complex's 20 Most Stylish Celebrity Couples Right Now list:

Quote:
2. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone
Spiderman couple Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield had to be on this list. Both claim they aren't stylish, but they're just being modest. They know how to take the right style risks, especially on the red carpet. Garfield is all over that red suit. And Emma? She's always the perfect balance between whimsical and sexy. Their everyday styles are relaxed and effortless, yet still put together. Stone and Garfield know the value in a nice pair of jeans, great shirt, and even better outerwear. These two are on some we-just-threw-this-on type sh-, and we all know that's easier said than done.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

More Today 9/4 Sightings all day

So it goes...

Walked behind Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield today as they were holding hands.

Was literally falling apart by the sheer adorableness of their love.

Like there is no point in trying to ever have a relationship because it will never be as cute.

Source: These Are the Moments

what is going on today with celebs being at NYU
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone were at Washington Square Park

emma and andrew were at washington square park?! oh god what time???

mother****ingoj
yeah, around 4:30.

Source: http://haley-newman.tumblr.com/ (More NYU spottings)

Bumping into Heidi Klum at school to then bump into Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield on my way back from classes, what an interesting day. They’re such lively and sweet people to talk with! And, needless to mention much more gorgeous in person.

imgoldforever: you're so lucky! andrew and emma where together?

Yes they were! And openly themselves, full of humor and sarcasm haha

Last edited by lpwings08; 09-04-2012 at 09:31 PM
Old 09-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sightings for 9/5: I swear their ninja's in NYC. Or maybe they just blend in more

Emily Las ‏@emlas

Sitting next to Emma Stone and Spiderman. True. (@ ABC Kitchen)

Others from 9/5

Mike Scollins ‏@mikescollins

Just walked past Spiderman and Emma Stone holding hands and laughing in Chelsea and they didn't invite me to join their relationship? Um OK?

Jack rich ‏@producerjacknyc

Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone just walked pass my building . #nycsighting

Last edited by lpwings08; 09-05-2012 at 11:33 PM
Old 09-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know it's not a sighting or anything but I love this quote from Emma about her mother's chemotherapy. I can relate.

“Stone recalls watching her mother brave chemotherapy for 25 weeks as a ‘really difficult, terrifying time.’ And it included a major lesson: ‘To me, as her daughter who was not going through that incredible struggle, I had this insane amount of clarity. My mind is so muddled all the time with the past and the future, that it was like an inexplicable jolt into the ‘now’ the whole time that she was going through this. Because I realized — all you have is the present.’”

— Emma Stone on her mother’s battle with cancer
Old 09-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love the quote you posted- I often wondered how Emma felt during her Mom's diagnosis. can you please post the link to the full interview? Thank you.

(formerly gg_all_da_way) - Liz

Icon by Aly.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sure, Here's the link to the USA Today interview. It comes with an older pic taken of her and her mother

For Emma Stone, an emotional cause – USATODAY.com

Apparently Emma's mom has a surgery coming up. Shes posted this via her facebook:

Krista Yeager Stone · Paradise Valley, Arizona

Thanks to my precious girl for this great opportunity to photograph a PSA for Revlon's wonderful dedication to supporting the discussion about and financial support of women's cancers. I'm off to the hospital in six hours for one of a few more surgeries...thanks to my fabulous children, family and friends for their never-ending support and love! 2 hours ago

Last edited by lpwings08; 09-05-2012 at 11:29 PM
Old 09-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I guess they've been shopping for some sort of party.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:25 PM
New Fan

It's funny how all the pics we are getting are from the back as people realize that they just walked by Emma Stone and Spiderman
Old 09-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Loyal Fan

This is priceless

Quote:
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone’s relationship is in trouble, claims Star magazine.

Why?

A “source” tells the magazine that Garfield has accused Stone of “being a shopaholic.”

“She has been spending money like water, and it really bothers Andrew,” claims the Star insider. “They’re both worth millions — but while Andrew is very frugal and practical, Emma is the complete opposite.”

The “tattler” goes on to explain, “She always wants to go to the most expensive restaurants, and when it comes to tipping, she never leaves less than 50 percent.”

According to the Star source, Garfield is now “second-guessing his decision to move forward with the relationship.”

Uh-huh.

Let’s get this straight: Andrew Garfield might end things with Emma Stone because she tips well.

Even though they’re both wealthy, and despite the fact they’ve been in a happy, long-term relationship during which he presumably noticed her generosity before now.

Uh-huh.

Maybe Star is just frustrated that Stone and Garfield are still together nearly a year after the magazine falsely suggested he cheated on her.

A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the latest Star story is “absurd.”
Old 09-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well looks like Andrew loves to eat out just like Emma. lol

Spotting today 9/8:

Confidenti@l ‏@nycConfidential 5:22 PM - 8 Sep 12

Grabbing a bite at Cookshop before a big night of parties. Spotted: Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield! Wonder where they're headed tonight?
Old 09-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

My daily sighting post

Today 9/9/12:

Mayela Vazquez ‏@mayelavzz

Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield from spiderman outside my building http://instagram.com/p/PXwM_uiIQS/

Matt A. ‏@matthewverygood

Totally just shook Andrew Garfield’a hand in Central Park. That dude played Spider-Man, people!

Matt A. ‏@matthewverygood

@gdarklighter Emma was there too, but I didn’t accost her

♔ Jenn K ‏@JennnKayy

@kergasnyc and I walking with emma stone and andrew garfield in central park #NoBigDeal

Last edited by lpwings08; 09-09-2012 at 03:38 PM
Old 09-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Loyal Fan

It's nice to see someone took a picture. We get all these sightings and there are hardly ever pics, despite everybody and their cat having a camera in their phone.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread