Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

few more for today 9/9:

From most recent-

Christopher Vargas ‏@chrisvargas80
1hr

Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone at Alta in West Village! https://twitter.com/chrisvargas80/st.../photo/1/large

Taylor Turner ‏@TaylorTTT

@savvyrosej and I just walked by Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. They were totally having a moment. Meanwhile, I was having a heart attack.

more pics...https://twitter.com/Caty_Cortes/stat.../photo/1/large, https://twitter.com/Caty_Cortes/stat.../photo/1/large

Kenzo Et Cindy ‏@TheUndateable

Just saw a very lovely, blond, and incognito Emma Stone holding hands with a bearded hipster Spiderman. #NYC

Zak Resnick ‏@zakresnick

Just passed Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone on the street. It's the little things, ya know?

Alina ‏@AlinaGoesEast

ANDREW GARFIELD AND EMMA STONE WALKING DOWN 8TH AVE I AM DECEASED.

**Side note, I kinda like how they blend in more in NYC. I'm sure they do too. Have you heard how they talk about Los Angeles? lol

Last edited by lpwings08; 09-09-2012 at 06:32 PM
Old 09-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Loyal Fan

lpwings08,

Thank you so much. I can't imagine how you manage to keep up with all these sightings, so don't feel like you have to post them all for our benefit,. This thread is normally pretty quiet when nothing big is happening, so it feels bad that you're nice enough to post these every day without responses. Anytime there's a pic is really enough.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:53 PM
New Fan

Thank you lpwings08 - this thread would be dead without you haha.

Here is a pic of them at a restaurant tonight:

Old 09-09-2012, 09:32 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpwings08 (View Post)
Just saw a very lovely, blond, and incognito Emma Stone holding hands with a bearded hipster Spiderman. #NYC
This one's my favorite. Bearded hipster Spiderman, oh Andrew.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Whenever he has a break from work he always grows that damn beard
Old 09-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Awww, lol no problem Going through some downtime the past few weeks, so I don't mind one bit. Pictures and sightings actually make me smile so that's the good part.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:01 PM
New Fan

From all these sightings yet lack of paparazzi pics, I think NY suits them better too. Knock on wood though
Old 09-09-2012, 10:33 PM
New Fan

Posted on tumblr:

dude i forgot to tell you guys

i was walking around the upper west side (NYC) this afternoon with my boyfriend and our friend and guess who i ****ing spotted at the other side of the crosswalk? andrew ****ing garfield and emma ****ing stone. so they’re about to cross the street and emma trips and falls into andrew and looks pissed. as we passed them on the crosswalk, they both looked really grumpy. i would have yelled something like “you’re awesome!!” but i didn’t want to like… worsen their moods. haha.

anyway, so ****ing weird. my brain just imploded.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Some fan candids from yesterday.

x

x
Old 09-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveactually9 (View Post)
From all these sightings yet lack of paparazzi pics, I think NY suits them better too. Knock on wood though
I don't know. Remember that time period when Andrew was still doing DOAS before they went on their promo tour, when they got photographed almost every single day. And Emma said that a paparazzi had decided to just camp out right where they live.

I would guess the paps don't know they're back in NY yet I hope it takes them a while to find them, for their sake.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think the paparazzi is a bigger problem in LA. They have it down to a fine art there. I mean Emma and Andrew were both stopped for speed violations and there were pictures each time. Somebody got tipped off and I would guess money exchanged hands. It is a good bet the police did not take the pictures. The population for LA County is around 10 million while NYC has 18.9 million so Emma and Andrew should be a lot harder to find in NYC. It is amazing however, that with so many people living in NYC we are able to see candids that have been posted. What are the odds of some specific individual actually seeing them!
Old 09-12-2012, 04:37 PM
New Fan

Andrew was spotted at the Men's Final of the US Open. I imagine Andrew was there to support a fellow countryman.

GO ANDY! First British (Scottish) man to win a Grand Slam in 76 years. I'm a HUGE Andy Murray fan so I was already happy beyond belief that he won but finding out Andrew was there was just icing on the cake.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

9/12/12:

Darren Baber ‏@DarrenBaber 7:14 AM - 12 Sep 12

Emma Stone and spiderman spotting at my Starbucks.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Tons of pics of Emma @ The Calvin Klein show today 9/13. She looks gorgeous per usual...and she hung out with Amy Adams and Diane Kruger. LOVE that!
Old 09-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpwings08 (View Post)
Tons of pics of Emma @ The Calvin Klein show today 9/13. She looks gorgeous per usual...and she hung out with Amy Adams and Diane Kruger. LOVE that!
Yup, they got front row seating...

Closed Thread   Post New Thread