Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

I just came to post that article..am sooooo lost right now!!
Old 10-24-2008, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

can smo please explain this to me?
they are planning to kill Izzie at the end of the S5 because he says

Quote:
episode that could easily set the stage for a Heigl departure at season's end
what does it mean?
Old 10-24-2008, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I'm sick of all these rumors about her possible departure. One minute it's definite, the next someone's denying it saying it's totally not true.

WHICH ONE??

Seriously, Alex and Izzie need to be together. Don't leave, Katie
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 10-24-2008, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

I am sick of this too!!

Nil, from that, i get Izzie's gonna get diagnosed for somthing....means if they want they can kill the character at the end.... from the stills we can see she's very sad...even in the neck kissing still, she looks very sad...am assuming she's not telling Alex about it....last night she even said alex she wont go crazy or kill herslf so she obviously wouldnt want to bother him with any girlfriend issues!...OMG its totally making sense now
Old 10-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Have you read the comments to the blog? I'm not surprised to read about a "pregnancy" rumor. I had the same thoughts after seeing the stills. It was my first thought when I read that Izzie will get a big love story this season. The baby thing was always in my head. And that would allow her to leave. IF they sleep after the kiss together it's possible.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

If she left with Alex's baby that would just break my heart.

I hope this article guy's just way off-track here. I'm not believing anything till it's stated for real.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 10-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

but i dont get, why the baby is setting a stage for a depature.? and is it somthing to be sad about? my heart is saying, she isnt pregnant sad ( if thats bad news for her ) in those neck kissing scenes!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Love all the new artwork on the OP!

WTF? Denny...AGAIN!! Can't Shonda let him rest in peace for God's sake?!?
And Katie better not be leaving!! I'm just gonna forget that I ever read that.
Alex & Izzie finally have a chance to be together and it's gonna happen, damnit!

I read something the other day on Perez's site that Katie and Josh will be adopting a Korean baby, but it's not gonna happen for awhile.

Plus, Katie with everyone else signed a 6yr contract so she can't leave until it's up and that wouldn't be until the end of next season.

~Wendy
Old 10-24-2008, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

personally I wont watch GA anymore if Izzie leaves the show and I am sure most people wont too
Old 10-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

OMG! I hate getting stuff like these when we are so happy! Shonda said she woudn't kill Izzie of!! She's one of her fav characters!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

i dont know...mon i read pregnancy comments...i dont know, means they are gonna keep us hanging through out the whole season!??!!???
Old 10-24-2008, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

This is what Shonda said in September:

Quote:
Katherine Heigl by Bob D'Amico/ABCGrey's Anatomy creator and executive producer Shonda Rhimes wants to set the record straight: There has been no talk of Katherine Heigl leaving the medical drama.

Rumors about the starlet wanting to exit the show began this summer, after Heigl, who plays Dr. Izzie Stevens, said she wasn't submitting her name for Emmy consideration this year because the writers didn't deliver Emmy-worthy material.

When asked about the rumors, Rhimes told The Associated Press, "We have every intention of seeing Katherine for the entire season." But has the actress expressed any interest in leaving the hit show? Rhimes responded firmly, "No, she has not."

Rhimes cites what she calls "the Dawson's Creek phenomenon," in which a "bunch of lovely and young actors" must learn to cope with the sudden fame a TV hit brings," as a possible reason for the all the off-screen drama (including Isaiah Washington's alleged gay slur toward costar T.R. Knight and his subsequent firing).

"These are people who went from living their lives to not being able to walk down the street without paparazzi being able to follow them wherever they go," she said.
Maybe Ausiello just assumes that she could leave because of her storyline. If she would be deadly sick he wouldn't say "could" he would say "will". So there is still an alternative.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

we know she is gonna stay in S5 but what about S6
Old 10-24-2008, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

i know....but my question now is....we are gonna be left with a possibility of her departure for the rest of the season??? goodness how can they do this?

i dont want her to be in this season and leave..i want her till the series end!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

It'd be ridiculous for her to leave like that. It'd be leaving AI unresolved and Alex with a broken heart and fans totally unsatisfied.

I can't see it happening. It's clearly just speculation on this guy's part.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread