Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wasn't somebody going to make some Christmasy icons?

Old 12-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
I'll be at home then too so I look forward to fangirling with you as always
Are we live posting again? I'm in, if everyone else is.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks guys. I'll go look =)

I'm worried how Mary will handle the news in 1x08 too and what it will mean for their relationship but I'm not worried about Bash yet. I hope the writers don't let me down.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

I'm kind of looking forward to seeing what she'll do at the same time as being apprehensive. I just love the angst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemary_G (View Post)
Are we live posting again? I'm in, if everyone else is.
Yes! When the ep leaks and when it's airing in the US
Old 12-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
Wasn't somebody going to make some Christmasy icons?
I am! I made three so far. Trying to have a bit more before I post them. Hopefully won't take more than a couple of days.

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont mind angst as long as it love triangle angst

Old 12-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
I do mean the 2nd half of the season.

I just get the feeling that Francis would probably be sidelined, and Bash would be front and center. I get the feeling which ever brother is "Front and center" those are the scenes that Mary will share scenes with the most.

However, I'm also worried about what Mary does with the information she is given in 1x08.
This annoys me because I really don't want to see francis sidelined for bash, I have no interest in bash, mainly because I feel he's being shoved into my face and not having a progressive development, and also because I feel he revolves around Mary and that just NO.

Quote:
I'll be at home then too so I look forward to fangirling with you as always
Fingers crossed bree so we get out wish and they do end up sleeping together

Old 12-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

My personal issue with Bash, is the fact it seems like he was only created to be a love interest for Mary, and 90% of his scenes (with the exception of Kenna/Bash in 1x03 and Lola/Bash in 1x04, possibly a few scenes in 1x06} seems to somewhat be about Mary.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Passionate Fan

^^ that beth is my exact problem with Bash, his storyline revolves around Mary, he is there to be a roadblock for Francis and Mary. There's not much to him at all.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

I think 1x10 and 1x11 will be Francis-light, possibly 1x12 as well. But it also looks like the majority of those episodes take place in the woods and ruins and stuff. In fact, I'm fairly certain 1x12 is heavy on the Clarissa of it all... And, yes, all of this is Bash-heavy, so we're definitely going to learn more about him as a character, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
I find it very hard to see any chem between Bash and Mary, but I think I maybe caught a blip of it in 1x06?
I know chemistry is subjective, but it's definitely difficult to understand how someone could not see/feel the intense M/F sparks. Especially since they come in multiple flavors: angst-ridden, passionate, flirty & romantic, nostalgic, etc. etc.

I can't get into Mary/Bash because of how not-into-it Mary seems. She looks at Bash as a BFF, which honestly, was made even more clear by the fact that she could kiss him without thinking. If she had thought for two seconds that she could fall for him, she probably wouldn't have kissed him in the first place. He's "safe" for her, which is the opposite of fiery passion and romance. But, whatever, to each his own. Torrance is a charming guy and it goes a long way with the fangirls, onscreen and off.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

I think for the next few eps Bash will be all about the heretics SL. Seeing as Torrance said Bash has to move on for a bit (thankfully). But BM will come back when Mary starts paying more attention to him... whether it's because of the prophecy or otherwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPauli (View Post)
This annoys me because I really don't want to see francis sidelined for bash, I have no interest in bash, mainly because I feel he's being shoved into my face and not having a progressive development, and also because I feel he revolves around Mary and that just NO.

Fingers crossed bree so we get out wish and they do end up sleeping together

and the corset scene

TBH I'd probably scream...
Old 12-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know if I would necessary call Bash safe. Considering the possible consequences of what might happen to her if she ever has an affair with him, and people find out about it. I know Francis said she could be with whoever as long as isn't Bash. (Something that Francis is getting bashed from the fans)

But what Adelaide tweeted in regards that scene is correct. Personally I think the real problem with the fans is the fact their thinking is to modern day. Not to mention their is some that Francis deserves to be cheated on, and would probably cheer Mary on if it does happen. Which I find to be hypocritical.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Well it's funny because Adelaide actually called Bash the dangerous choice because Mary doesn't see him as an option. That she'll spend time with him thinking it's safe, but then suddenly realise she's in love with him because he's the only one who really gets her.

A lot of fans seem to want to ignore the context of both relationships. Just because Francis isn't mooning over Mary 24/7 doesn't mean he doesn't deserve her like Bash apparently does. He's got so much more on his plate. Just like Mary. It's not just about who gives the most compliments There are countries at stake here.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Passionate Fan

What corset scene?

Boo! I can't change my icon until after I've made 100 posts. Gotta wait
Old 12-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly I don't really see the connection everybody is claiming that Mary and Bash have.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread