Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2014, 09:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
Guys, I know we talked about 1x12's title possibly referring to the baby a while back (even though a more obvious reference would be clarissa, it could be referring to more than one thing) and seeing kayeberrie mention it as well reminded me of this spoiler we got...

I know we thought it was odd that she skipped 1x12 when it came out, but seriously, why would she? If she was going to skip anything, I'd expect it to be 1x13. But she's giving little descriptions based on the titles... maybe she couldn't do that for 1x12 because of what it refers to...

maybe mary will start noticing symptoms of her pregnancy next ep

I know, I know... we were saying she'd find out after the wedding, but what if she does next ep??
Like I was saying on the main board, what if she learns it next ep and this is why she goes back to Francis, in spite of the prophecy?

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTheSun (View Post)
Like I was saying on the main board, what if she learns it next ep and this is why she goes back to Francis, in spite of the prophecy?
She absolutely needs an event that can help her NOT BELIEVE the prophecy.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

i can so see that happening
Old 02-18-2014, 11:11 AM
Passionate Fan

omg if this happens..

Icon: Jessiegabriela
Old 02-18-2014, 12:07 PM
Extreme Fan

sgjslkgjsklgjls please let that happen? Please??????
Old 02-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I really need Frary back together.

Only about 2 weeks until the big wedding!! It better be fabulous writers
Old 02-18-2014, 02:03 PM
Extreme Fan

tbh I'm a bit worried it might disappoint me, since I've been looking forward to it so much idk
Old 02-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Guys, can you imagine if Mary finds out in 1x12 and then what she'll be like seeing Francis for the first time in 1x13? Knowing she's carrying his baby and how much she missed him.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:55 PM
Passionate Fan

^

Icon: Jessiegabriela
Old 02-18-2014, 02:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Question antone thinks the Reignwriters will twitter if it's a Frary weeding RT or Mash wedding fav
Old 02-18-2014, 05:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
Guys, I know we talked about 1x12's title possibly referring to the baby a while back (even though a more obvious reference would be clarissa, it could be referring to more than one thing) and seeing kayeberrie mention it as well reminded me of this spoiler we got...

I know we thought it was odd that she skipped 1x12 when it came out, but seriously, why would she? If she was going to skip anything, I'd expect it to be 1x13. But she's giving little descriptions based on the titles... maybe she couldn't do that for 1x12 because of what it refers to...

maybe mary will start noticing symptoms of her pregnancy next ep

I know, I know... we were saying she'd find out after the wedding, but what if she does next ep??
I was always thinking she might find out right before the wedding and that's why she accepts...because I don't see Mary bending her will that easily even to her mum...but youre so right what if she finds out in 1x12/maybe starts suspecting...

I literally went :O when I read this because then the tittle would certainly make sense I think.. omg OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiegabriela (View Post)
I actually never thought the title "Royal Blood" had anything to do with Clarissa, because Catherine is not royal by blood. She was never born a queen, she just married a king. If that make sense and Richard is probably just a lord or something. So technically Clarissa was not born a royal
^this. Clarissa technically doesn't have royal blood..Richard is not royal, and Catherine is only so because of marriage. So Royal Blood can't mean her, right? but the frary baby would have royal blood from both parents...

Last edited by Mikaela0; 02-18-2014 at 05:36 PM
Old 02-18-2014, 05:24 PM
Extreme Fan

As much as I would love this all to happen.. I think Mary agrees to marry Francis because Marie will say she has two choices. Marry him and maybe he dies or if Mary chooses not to marry, Francis, Marie will make sure he dies and she will kill him. I think that's how they're going to get Mary to go through with the wedding.

I think she finds out she pregnant after the wedding in 1x14.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Hot Mess (View Post)
As much as I would love this all to happen.. I think Mary agrees to marry Francis because Marie will say she has two choices. Marry him and maybe he dies or if Mary chooses not to marry, Francis, Marie will make sure he dies and she will kill him. I think that's how they're going to get Mary to go through with the wedding.

I think she finds out she pregnant after the wedding in 1x14.
Jesus Christ

Oh my God I don't think Marie could be that cruel...that would be seriously screwed up of her. I mean, I haven't seen Marie yet so I can't judge her character...but she says that "I wish I'd been with you too, but there were problems at home" to Mary...and that doesn't ring the cold hearted, emotionally manipulative killer to me. I don't think so...but who knows. Man, if this happens though.....I got nothing. WOW.

Seriously that would be ice cold omg
Old 02-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, they did say Marie is colder than Catherine. There is no doubt in my mind she would do something like that to get Mary down the aisle. She thinks Mary is being completely dumb. That she's not thinking about her county. It could totally be a bluff, but it's a bluff that would work on Mary.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:01 PM
Passionate Fan

You're right though..Marie would put the girl between a rock and a hard place...Either Francis maybe dies or he dies for sure, pick your poison.

If Mary doesn't accept the wedding because she finds out she's pregnant/stops believing the prophecy...then your theory would be the only other thing with enough weight to make her accept I think. She needs to accept other wise Francis gets hurt...Although if the Scotland theory is right then Francis must have brought Marie to court himself, she'd be double crossing him of sorts, or she would know that Mary would never let anything happen to Francis

I'm sure we all agree something major has to happen for Mary to accept the wedding.. I do hope she accepts because she finds out about the baby, but this would be so much more dramatic.

kudos! you've converted me I can totally see it happening now, Marie would have to be a major witch though xd