Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2020, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagittarius13 (View Post)
Glad to join you all

The chemistry Michael Vlamis and Heather Hemmens have is insane. These scenes were fire.

How amazing is that both versions of Michael and Maria have magic chemistry, from OG Roswell to Roswell NM. If thats not the defination of meant to be then I dont know what is. Its quite eerie, in a good way. Catching lightning in a bottle TWICE!!.

And oh, I love the title of the thread, just very fitting of M&M.
Welcome.

Their chemistry is everything. My thoughts exactly. They did it again. Every version of Michael and Maria belong together.

Love the gifs!

I totally agree now that she's in on the secret, it's a whole new ball game. Finally, she can be in the mix of the supernatural and develop her psychic powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Eh the whole show is eh outside of MnM
You're not wrong.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Passionate Fan

of max, michael and isobel. michael is the one who never wants to tell the secret of being an alien but he went to maria with the intention of telling her.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:24 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm definitely ready to see Maria's psychic powers develop, along with being more in the know since she knows about aliens. Great gifset, he feels differently and does things differently when it comes to Maria. I also forgot in the last episode that girl told Michael you lose allies when you lie to them. I'm sure that is one of the things that pushed him into telling her the truth. Since he was going to tell her the truth, makes the scene even more heartbreaking. It's obvious Michael is in love with Maria, the actions are all there. I'm glad when y'all catch things cause the rest of the show is so boring it's easy for me to forget what happened sometimes lol.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I finally finished my video. It's not my best work as I just switched back to SV after using ivideo for the past few years. I have forgotten how to use some of the tools

Old 04-03-2020, 11:35 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Good job and nice video. The videos are really coming out the woodwork lately, hope it continues lol.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:12 AM
New Fan

Actually Maria is not in 2x04 She will be sitting it out like Kyle did in 2x03. One of those 3 episodes that Heather Hemmens will not be in per season.

Which is why I am sort of pissed that they did not let Maria and Michael talk more and instead just abruptly cut that scene. But that scene was great - Michael trying to hold onto Maria and Maria being so angry. Give me more of these two show!

https://ohmygettingcrazy.tumblr.com/...le-that-are-on

Next episode is more boring Alex/Michael scenes as they get info about Michael's mom. And we meet Alex's new bf. Could not care less about all this. At least Kyle will be back! Kyle's awesome in this version and I will be watching for him. Plus Liz and Rosa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
So Miluca will be pulled apart. So apparently the writers will throw in Malex and Michael getting jealous of Alex's new boyfriend but it's good they did this all in S2.
I can see Michael being jealous. He was never good enough for Alex in season one. Alex never publicly acknowledged him. Michael was the dirty secret and then Alex dumps him for being a criminal. If Alex is now openly being interested in another man - a historian - and starting an open relationship, I can see Michael being envious of that. Plus Maria kicked him out and he is just being a sad and lonely man all around. Nothing wrong with that. It's human to feel that way.

Last edited by Dicer; 04-04-2020 at 05:32 AM
Old 04-04-2020, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicer (View Post)
Actually Maria is not in 2x04 She will be sitting it out like Kyle did in 2x03. One of those 3 episodes that Heather Hemmens will not be in per season.
Not in it at all? Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sitting that out lol.

Quote:
Which is why I am sort of pissed that they did not let Maria and Michael talk more and instead just abruptly cut that scene. But that scene was great - Michael trying to hold onto Maria and Maria being so angry. Give me more of these two show!

https://ohmygettingcrazy.tumblr.com/...le-that-are-on
That scene was everything.

The only rationale reason I can give is they want to pick up the momentum where they left it in the next season. Or whatever was unsaid will be revisited.

That or they are crappy editors.

Next episode is more boring Alex/Michael scenes as they get info about Michael's mom. And we meet Alex's new bf. Could not care less about all this. At least Kyle will be back! Kyle's awesome in this version and I will be watching for him. Plus Liz and Rosa.

Quote:
I can see Michael being jealous. He was never good enough for Alex in season one. Alex never publicly acknowledged him. Michael was the dirty secret and then Alex dumps him for being a criminal. If Alex is now openly being interested in another man - a historian - and starting an open relationship, I can see Michael being envious of that. Plus Maria kicked him out and he is just being a sad and lonely man all around. Nothing wrong with that. It's human to feel that way.

All of this I am fine with. It needs to play out exactly as you've written it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I finally finished my video. It's not my best work as I just switched back to SV after using ivideo for the past few years. I have forgotten how to use some of the tools
Yay! More Miluca vids. Thanks! "What a wicked thing to do to make me dream of you."
Philanthropist.

Old 04-04-2020, 03:43 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Dang, I thought she would not be in it much. Not at all, so I just won't bother then lol. So after that there are two more episodes she won't be in, alright. I know Maria is in the fifth and sixth episode so far. The M/A fans are so giddy he will supposedly be jealous but they have nothing else so they have to milk the crumbs for all it's worth while Michael wanted and is in a full blown relationship with Maria and Alex is getting a new boyfriend. So like I said, I don't get what their so excited about lol. Yeah, I said I've been annoyed they cut away from M/M's fight scene when it was getting really good. Like I said, we should of seen their full on fight and what Michael said to her. Hopefully we learn more and see what happened alter like Suitup said but I think their just crappy editors. Hope I'm wrong though. I just can't wait for her next scene with Michael and how she will fit into the storyline now that she knows the truth. I also hope it gives Maria more scenes with Liz as well, their really dropping the ball on their friendship on this show.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:23 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Maria now knows the truth. How is that going to affect her and Michael’s relationship?

Michael Vlamis: She’s pissed. You saw that, which, rightfully so. It definitely creates a wedge between the two, how can it not? She’s going to feel lied to, even though it’s one of those situations where a significant other, a loved one says, “You lied to me,” and it’s like, “Well, it never came up. How is that going to come up? Should I have even told you?”

But deep down, he wanted to tell her. He had that whole spiel in Season 1 with Isobel about how he thought it was time to tell the truth to the ones they love. It’s been on his mind for a long time, and he was ready to tell her. I think he was going in the Wild Pony to tell her that day when he saw that she had discovered Rosa. The timing was really bad for him, and once again, something doesn’t work out for him when he’s trying to make it work.

But this is Maria’s best friend circle. This is her romantic partner right now, all the people she grew up with — you can only avoid those people so much in a small town, especially when you have this much chemistry and history with a group of friends.

She just needs time to recover, and she needs to figure out what’s going on with her mom, so she’s going to be focused figuring that out. Was her mom taken? Where did she go during that time? What was she doing for the time she was gone? And then I’m very focused on my journey with my mother, so luckily the characters, even while missing each other, they have things to do and that’s healthy for the relationship and it will be able to hopefully bring them back together.
https://www.tvinsider.com/929476/ros...is-alex-maria/
Old 04-05-2020, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for this tidbit.

Maria & Michael
(Roswell + Roswell, New Mexico)

Each other's home in every universe.
x
Philanthropist.

Old 04-05-2020, 02:41 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Nice gifset, I loved when he wiped her tear away. Thanks for the little tidbit too, glad it's confirmed Michael was going there to tell Maria the truth (and "Tell the truth to the people you love." More proof he loves Maria) Still glad she has her own storyline and that she will focus on her mother for the time being, but they also still miss each other. I'm sure they will get back together once she cools down and absorbs this situation more.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 04-05-2020 at 02:55 PM
Old 04-06-2020, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Loved that moment. The cry on command. I wonder if was scripted to wipe her tear or if he just did it. Vlamis' interview was promising. "When you have this much chemistry" and "Hopefully bring them back together".

I'll be sitting out tonight and maybe till ep6.
Philanthropist.

Old 04-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Passionate Fan

thanks for the spoilers. no maria equals no me.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Welcome.

Their chemistry is everything. My thoughts exactly. They did it again. Every version of Michael and Maria belong together.

Love the gifs!

I totally agree now that she's in on the secret, it's a whole new ball game. Finally, she can be in the mix of the supernatural and develop her psychic powers.
Thanks, you too. Yeah cant wait to see Maria developing her powers.

Quote:
Thanks for info, Dicer. Why is HH missing in 3 episodes!. why is it a rule?