Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2020, 06:11 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Love that gifset. Yeah, Pacey/Joey is one of my top favorite TV pairings. Their love story in S3 is still great and exciting to watch. So it's the cherry on top that they are having very strong, similar parallels with Michael/Maria.
Old 03-30-2020, 09:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Here are Maria's scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfC7gIuMjNU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLMl_Nv7Cak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnXsrh9HiNY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaF_tuz-cC8

I loved M/M's first scene, so cute and carefree. I want to see more cute couple-y scenes like that. I also loved the sexual innuendos lol. I'm glad Maria knows the truth now and she was rightfully PISSED at Michael and Liz. I just wish we would of seen more of her scene when she confronted Michael about it. If he told her he was an alien, that should of been shown onscreen. I wonder if they broke up, I understand but dang I wanted to see them as a happy couple a little longer but if they broke up it won't last. I can't wait to see their future scenes after this, Michael ALWAYS fights for Maria so this won't be much different. I'm also glad she got her mother back too, and it was cute when she told Michael he can't meet her mom yet lol.
Old 03-30-2020, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the links. DAMN it got intense.

You're right they were sooooo happy in the first scene. All lovey dovey and then hell descended on them.

Great scenes! I'm so glad Maria has found out and I approve of her outrage.

I think Michael was on his way to tell her. He was so sad. Yeah, I was like come on, don't cut there. He has something to tell her. But I feel like they plan to let them have it out again in a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Love love them. I made my first fan vid of them.
Link please.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-30-2020, 11:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree, he seemed to be on his way to tell Maria the truth. I was so annoyed when they cut away, it was getting good and I wanted to see what happened ugh! I hope we see them truly have it out later about all of this.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

Especially the way he was holding on to her. It was so good. Who yelled cut?

Maria is 100% right about everything she said. I loved everything she said to Liz. So glad she is getting a POV.

I'm here to protect our girl.

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Thanks for the links. DAMN it got intense.

You're right they were sooooo happy in the first scene. All lovey dovey and then hell descended on them.

Great scenes! I'm so glad Maria has found out and I approve of her outrage.

I think Michael was on his way to tell her. He was so sad. Yeah, I was like come on, don't cut there. He has something to tell her. But I feel like they plan to let them have it out again in a bit.

Link please.
Girl they were lost after the great gossip girl hack. I lost all my old school videos.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Girl they were lost after the great gossip girl hack. I lost all my old school videos.
Damn! What fandom was it? Reylos? Cos I've heard some stories about them. That's way too much. Let me change my password real quick.

I finally made a vid for them. This episode inspired me.

Philanthropist.

Old 03-31-2020, 03:08 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I just watched that video, that was yours? Good job, I loved it. Guess I don't have to link it now lol. I'll link this one again in case anyone here didn't see it, cause it's another great recent mvid too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdFQt0IeIPk&t=4s

I'm glad more people are making mvids of M/M cause there were hardly any during S1. Shows the fanbase is growing more and more. Yeah, I don't get what idiot decided to cut away as Maria was screaming at Michael and he was like "There's something you need to know, there's something you need to know!" WTF? It was getting really good. I wonder if there are deleted scenes. It just makes me more excited for their next scenes and hopefully there isn't another idiotic cutaway.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

No, I was talking about on. But I am planning on making a Miluca vid.
Suit up, it was gossip girl fandom. Those people were bat**** crazy. I also shipped a less popular pairing that was in the way of a more popular ship.
I am glad that Maria is getting a better POV.
Oh you made that! Love it.
Old 03-31-2020, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
No, I was talking about on. But I am planning on making a Miluca vid.
Suit up, it was gossip girl fandom. Those people were bat**** crazy. I also shipped a less popular pairing that was in the way of a more popular ship.
I am glad that Maria is getting a better POV.
Oh you made that! Love it.
No way. I thought you meant GG as in because they anonymously hacked your account. So they were like xoxo gossip girl.

That's wild! I had no idea it was so serious in that fandom. Ahhh I am familiar with the "in the way" thinking that drives shippers loopy.

Can't wait to see your Miluca vid.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I just watched that video, that was yours? Good job, I loved it. Guess I don't have to link it now lol. I'll link this one again in case anyone here didn't see it, cause it's another great recent mvid too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdFQt0IeIPk&t=4s

I'm glad more people are making mvids of M/M cause there were hardly any during S1. Shows the fanbase is growing more and more. Yeah, I don't get what idiot decided to cut away as Maria was screaming at Michael and he was like "There's something you need to know, there's something you need to know!" WTF? It was getting really good. I wonder if there are deleted scenes. It just makes me more excited for their next scenes and hopefully there isn't another idiotic cutaway.
Yes, I made it today. Thanks! I'm glad too because they deserve it. MV and HH are doing an amazing job.

Thanks for this one.

I feel like what he told her must be something they are saving for later because that would be a sloppy cut otherwise.

The only thing that makes sense to me is he told her he loved her. Maybe wishful thinking but what would he have to say that we weren't allowed to find out.

Unless it was a secret that will unfold.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-31-2020, 07:43 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I know I said it already but I just deal with the toxic Olitz fandom on Scandal on Youtube a lot. When SF/Jake joined the show of course their psychotic asses always bashed the actor and anyone that liked Jake/Olake. Stalked clips and music videos of them just to bash them. I also remember their crazy asses thinking TG and KW were fooling around and just REFUSED to believe they were both married. Especially KW cause she was very private about her marriage, I even remember them thinking when she was pregnant the baby was TG's. Before then I only dealt with it on soaps. I remember when TSJ Todd and Evangeline were popular on One Life to Life the looney Blair fans always bashed REG/Evangeline. We are even seeing it on Roswell NM, just go to the clips I posted and some in the comments are already bashing and whining, and I'm glad people are calling them out on it about why the hell they are there if they hate the couple and know what the clip is. Same question, different show. Anytime a fanbase does that they are insecure and threatened by the other relationship. I still don't get the obsession with going to clips and mvids of couples you hate. It's so damn dumb SMH.

I hope your right about why they cut away, cause Michael told Maria something important that they will come back to later. It's just in general the show is a sloppy mess anyway, but I hope that is why they cut away. Otherwise, it was extremely stupid to do that. I would love if he said ILY, he's definitely acting like a man in love when it comes to her and the things he has done for her (like moving his entire home to her bar and his grand declaration in the last episode) I said before that I do think Michael loves Maria. I wonder what their next scene will be like.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I know I said it already but I just deal with the toxic Olitz fandom on Scandal on Youtube a lot. When SF/Jake joined the show of course their psychotic asses always bashed the actor and anyone that liked Jake/Olake. Stalked clips and music videos of them just to bash them. I also remember their crazy asses thinking TG and KW were fooling around and just REFUSED to believe they were both married. Especially KW cause she was very private about her marriage, I even remember them thinking when she was pregnant the baby was TG's. Before then I only dealt with it on soaps. I remember when TSJ Todd and Evangeline were popular on One Life to Life the looney Blair fans always bashed REG/Evangeline. We are even seeing it on Roswell NM, just go to the clips I posted and some in the comments are already bashing and whining, and I'm glad people are calling them out on it about why the hell they are there if they hate the couple and know what the clip is. Same question, different show. Anytime a fanbase does that they are insecure and threatened by the other relationship. I still don't get the obsession with going to clips and mvids of couples you hate. It's so damn dumb SMH.

I hope your right about why they cut away, cause Michael told Maria something important that they will come back to later. It's just in general the show is a sloppy mess anyway, but I hope that is why they cut away. Otherwise, it was extremely stupid to do that. I would love if he said ILY, he's definitely acting like a man in love when it comes to her and the things he has done for her (like moving his entire home to her bar and his grand declaration in the last episode) I said before that I do think Michael loves Maria. I wonder what their next scene will be like.
I know they were so mean to Scott Foley for no reason. As if he wrote the show.

ICAM. I have never gone to vids, clips or stalked comments/posts of a ship I don't like. It's a reflection of your personal life IMO. The way some fandoms operate with straight up bullying tactics and the worst is when they do all this performative wokeness. Grates me more than just a regular nasty fandom.

If Michael and Alex get back together the most you'll see me doing is rant with other shippers how triangles annoy me, how I wish Miluca were together and I'll check back in the hopes they reunite. Done.

I hope I'm right too. It feels like a conversation they want them to continue or air out later. I heard Heather won't be featured much in the next episode so no need for me to check in lol.

The next scene....Cold shoulder? Complete avoidance? They need to be brought together but intense moments.
Philanthropist.

Old 04-01-2020, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

^ I almost quit vidding because I had to keep deleting nasty comments. I dint get people and I really am not here for that bs. I didn’t ship olake but they needed to leave foley alone.
Old 04-01-2020, 05:14 PM
Passionate Fan

That scene was intense.

Certain people are destined to be serial killers or crazy shippers. That's their only option.
Old 04-01-2020, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I just saw the episode. That scene was legit intense.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top