Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2018, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

...you bought yourself a second copy of the large coffee table book so you can cut one up and make a collage.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 09-04-2018, 11:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
...you bought yourself a second copy of the large coffee table book so you can cut one up and make a collage.
Wicked!! Also, where did you buy it? I want it lol
Old 09-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Hehe. I got my first copy on Amazon, and the second from eBay - came with a QAF thermos that I bought.

Old 09-05-2018, 06:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh very cool. I need to look into this.
Old 09-05-2018, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

For sure. Also I have no need for a thermos, it was a total impulse buy. I also bought a QAF hat, which I am very excited about. Currently debating getting a tank top or a hoodie... (or both...)

Old 09-05-2018, 11:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Lol maybe you need to bring coffee or tea or like soup somewhere

A hoodie would be cool. I would rock a shirt or a hoodie for sure!!
Old 09-05-2018, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

I should do that. Advertise QAF. And enjoy some tea and/or soup at the same time.

Ted was totally in my dream last night. I don't remember too much other than we were at some really boring event and I was really appreciating his dry wit.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I should do that. Advertise QAF. And enjoy some tea and/or soup at the same time.

Ted was totally in my dream last night. I don't remember too much other than we were at some really boring event and I was really appreciating his dry wit.
Why not lol, recruit new fans haha

That sounds fun!!
Old 09-07-2018, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Haha I should get royalties for recruiting people. And seeing a QAF character in a dream is always enjoyable, no matter the circumstance.

You know you're obsessed with QAF when the theme song starts and you INSTANTLY go to your happy place. Last night I even teared up when "Cue the Pulse to Begin" started... is something wrong with me?

Old 09-08-2018, 10:50 AM
Extreme Fan

I would like more QAF dreams!! But I had a 1D dream last night so I'm not complaining too much

Listen, if there's something wrong with you then there's something wrong with all of us
Old 09-09-2018, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I would like more QAF dreams!! But I had a 1D dream last night so I'm not complaining too much

Listen, if there's something wrong with you then there's something wrong with all of us
That doesn't sound too bad. I had another Gale dream last night... it was so strange though. I keep having these dreams where I'm at these weird event/gatherings and the QAF character is my only friend there??! Is anyone a psychologist up in this place?

And ha, that's true. We're all worthy of getting checked into QAF-rehab.

Old 09-10-2018, 05:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That doesn't sound too bad. I had another Gale dream last night... it was so strange though. I keep having these dreams where I'm at these weird event/gatherings and the QAF character is my only friend there??! Is anyone a psychologist up in this place?

And ha, that's true. We're all worthy of getting checked into QAF-rehab.
Lol not a psychologist haha but maybe you just want to be friends with all of them lol?

I was gonna ask if we get to watch QAF in rehab but I guess that'd be counter-productive
Old 09-10-2018, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lol not a psychologist haha but maybe you just want to be friends with all of them lol?

I was gonna ask if we get to watch QAF in rehab but I guess that'd be counter-productive
Haha most likely. Who would object to that?! (And it probably means I'm seriously lacking in the "real-life" friend department, too. Womp womp...)

LOL. Maybe they'd be nice and wean us off, at least?

Old 09-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Haha most likely. Who would object to that?! (And it probably means I'm seriously lacking in the "real-life" friend department, too. Womp womp...)

LOL. Maybe they'd be nice and wean us off, at least?
Ehh who needs 'em?

I mean, it's only fair. I can foresee us causing trouble and sneaking off to watch it. I'll lead the group haha
Old 09-10-2018, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ehh who needs 'em?

I mean, it's only fair. I can foresee us causing trouble and sneaking off to watch it. I'll lead the group haha
What good are they when they won't watch QAF, anyway?

And ha, considering you're the only one to get in trouble at a BingeClub, I can see that. But yes, I'd definitely cheat too.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread