Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2015, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's honestly no reasoning to it hun! Try this, it's worked for some of us ..

Old 08-20-2015, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I know, but he will be okay. He still has Justin even if they aren't as physically close right now as I want. His heart will always be with Justin and Justin's will always be with Brian! I'm really having a hard time with this, honestly. I'm barely holding it together. My husband Keeps saying it's just a show and I do get that but to me it was more.

I just don't get why they couldn't have stayed together. I know they aren't broken up but I wished for a non open ending.

Why tease us with that wedding? What was the purpose of that?
I'm so sorry that you're sad. I'm sad just thinking about it.

I hope that you can go back through, from the beginning, like us, to get to know the characters better. You'll see things in them all that you may have missed the first time.
Old 08-20-2015, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm also sad that Teddy and Emmett didn't end up together.

I know Brian and Justin are forever. Justin said he was coming back and Brian kept the rings. They still love each other and that will always lead them to each other. They've been "it" for each other for 5 years, despite the fact that it took Brian a while to say it. That will never change, they are meant to be together. And I also believe one day they may get married, why else would Brian keep the rings? It's a sad ending, but in some ways its so perfect

Brian dancing in the club at the end with Michael and alone...Babylon is part of Brian, part of his soul will always be there. He's not alone, he still has them all. Michael, Emmett, Ted and Justin.

Whatever you do, you gotta stay true. The path you've wandered from, is still there for you to come home, to who you really are.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504

Last edited by falling slowly; 08-20-2015 at 03:48 PM
Old 08-20-2015, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm also sad that Teddy and Emmett didn't end up together.
OMB no! Teddy and Blake were destined from S1 and I'm so happy with that S5 scenario..

Teddy and Em were destined to be the best of friends and they still are.
Old 08-20-2015, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
OMB no! Teddy and Blake were destined from S1 and I'm so happy with that S5 scenario..

Teddy and Em were destined to be the best of friends and they still are.
I know, I'll just always be a little sad. I'm glad he has Blake again.

This is an amazing show. I'm feeling a bit better about the ending atm!

Old 08-20-2015, 04:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

This is an amazing show.
YES! This IS an amazing show!

You have said so many things that I agree with. After only watching the show one time, you have such a great, immediate understanding and it’s so great to read thoughts that I am in complete agreement with here. Just to recap a few of your comments (on this page alone):

1. Their love scene at the end was perfect.
2. Brian and Justin will still be together. They've been through to much not to. Brian will only ever truly love Justin and vise versa. Nothing else makes sense.
3. I don't think Justin is lost to Brian. I think the fact that he wanted him to go have his dream shows how much he loves him. And the fact that Justin didn't want Brian to change does the same. Justin always loved Brian unconditionally and for exactly who he is and that will never change.
3. They are so beautiful, they made love and we got to witness it and it was so special. The Montage made all their times together special, it made them all mean something and for that I will always be greatful.
4. Justin won't be gone forever. He will come back to Brian and Brian will visit him. Brian finally has a reason to move his career to New York.

and my favorite

5. Brian dancing in the club at the end with Michael and alone...Babylon is part of Brian, part of his soul will always be there. He's not alone, he still has them all. Michael, Emmett, Ted and Justin.

Don’t have a hard time with the ending, Kasey… just read the list of YOUR own comments above and remember: “It’s a sad ending, but in some ways its so perfect.” (your quote).

You were able to articulate many of the same thoughts I have about the ending. I don't have any trouble watching the ending again because I feel like the characters stayed true to themselves and that made me happy! [And in my mind, I have no doubt they are still together post-513]
Old 08-20-2015, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star11 (View Post)
YES! This IS an amazing show!

You have said so many things that I agree with. After only watching the show one time, you have such a great, immediate understanding and it’s so great to read thoughts that I am in complete agreement with here. Just to recap a few of your comments (on this page alone):

1. Their love scene at the end was perfect.
2. Brian and Justin will still be together. They've been through to much not to. Brian will only ever truly love Justin and vise versa. Nothing else makes sense.
3. I don't think Justin is lost to Brian. I think the fact that he wanted him to go have his dream shows how much he loves him. And the fact that Justin didn't want Brian to change does the same. Justin always loved Brian unconditionally and for exactly who he is and that will never change.
3. They are so beautiful, they made love and we got to witness it and it was so special. The Montage made all their times together special, it made them all mean something and for that I will always be greatful.
4. Justin won't be gone forever. He will come back to Brian and Brian will visit him. Brian finally has a reason to move his career to New York.

and my favorite

5. Brian dancing in the club at the end with Michael and alone...Babylon is part of Brian, part of his soul will always be there. He's not alone, he still has them all. Michael, Emmett, Ted and Justin.

Don’t have a hard time with the ending, Kasey… just read the list of YOUR own comments above and remember: “It’s a sad ending, but in some ways its so perfect.” (your quote).

You were able to articulate many of the same thoughts I have about the ending. I don't have any trouble watching the ending again because I feel like the characters stayed true to themselves and that made me happy! [And in my mind, I have no doubt they are still together post-513]
Awww thanks, I have no doubt they are together too. How could it be any other way?

Old 08-20-2015, 07:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Awww thanks, I have no doubt they are together too. How could it be any other way?
While you were posting before you got to Season 5, I was getting worried you would end up hating the ending. I'm so relieved on your take on the whole thing!
Old 08-20-2015, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

No I don't hate it. I find it a bit sad, sometimes I just want to cry about it - and I have - but I also understand that the discussion they had about Justin leaving was out of love. It didn't end their relationship and he's coming back. It's only time before that happens

Also, their journey from start to finish is amazing. Brian had a heart for Justin from the start, and he remembers everything

Old 08-20-2015, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So many emotions and so many feelings we all have about the ending!
Old 08-20-2015, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do have a lot of feelings about it. Brian is so special to me, and so is Justin

Old 08-20-2015, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I do have a lot of feelings about it. Brian is so special to me, and so is Justin
There isn't a single character here that we don't care about .. we love them all
Old 08-20-2015, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are all amazing! I love them all! I need to start reading fanfictions

Old 08-20-2015, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They are all amazing! I love them all! I need to start reading fanfictions

You have an amazing recovery time from 513.
Old 08-20-2015, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just have faith they are together and reading fanfictions with happy endings will make me feel even better

Closed Thread   Post New Thread