Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah I guess I'm greedy and want more
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 05-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose (View Post)
Can you imagine sitting in the teacher's staff room reading those comments on my Iphone? That's what I was trying to do earlier this morning while I was at work

I agree that overall there were not that many B/J sexscenes in S5 but those we had were gggreat
I agree.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 05-05-2013, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

I'm greedy like that as well.

One of my fav is the 'reunion sex' scene in 502 after Justin comes back from L.A. It's really passoinate and hot (even though we've had hotter sex scenes in previous seasons ) but what I reaaly love about is how Brian hugs (almost cuddles!! ) Justin afterwards and actually admits that it was great

Plus I adore their convo where Justin accepts Brian's offer to move in with him
Old 05-06-2013, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Too bad things went downhill shortly after Justin moving in
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 05-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose (View Post)
I'm greedy like that as well.

One of my fav is the 'reunion sex' scene in 502 after Justin comes back from L.A. It's really passoinate and hot (even though we've had hotter sex scenes in previous seasons ) but what I reaaly love about is how Brian hugs (almost cuddles!! ) Justin afterwards and actually admits that it was great

Plus I adore their convo where Justin accepts Brian's offer to move in with him
That entire scene was just magical.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

It was

Claudia- I always like to believe things didn't go downhill right away and that maybe they enjoyed their 'honeymoon' phase a bit longer than what we saw on screen

It was sad though that after Brian himself realized he wants to have Justin in his life and after Justin accepted his offer to move in with him Brian felt things are getting too close to comfort and fell into the patern of taking huge step back.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Things probably got to overwhelming for Brian once again.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 05-07-2013, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think it had anything to do with his relationship with Justin tbh. I think it was more because of Michael. Brian just felt lost and left. Michael completely cutted him out, didn't keep his promise to come to the club for the comic party and then also wasn't really sorry about it. I think Brian felt as if everything changed and as we know he has problems with that.

He could see that Michaels priorities changed and as much as he tried, he couldn't change it and he also couldn't handle it - other than Justin.

It's not that Brian changed his behaviour so much, he just had to say the same "marriage sucks"-line over and over and over again because of what happened around him (and Justin).

And after a while Justin realized that marriage/family/home is still something he wants to have one day while Brian was still in his selfpity-mood and so... WHAM!

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 05-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Yeah I also believe that Michael played a huge role in Brian's regression in this season. I mean, they'd known each other for a long time. They used to do everything together. When clubbing, Michael would drive Brian home, they went to woody's together, etc., and all of a sudden Michael settles down and moves into a house, and I think Brian absolutely lost it.

He was emotionally unstable during this time.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think things went downhill between B/J because of the way Brian felt about Michael. The fact Michael and Brian driffted apart after Michael and Ben got married obviously affected Brian but that's not why he took a huge step back with Justin. Brian always felt uncomfortable when things got too close to comfort with Justin and alwayes wanted a way out . He kept tricking even more to prove that he's 'single and ready to mingle' when he was clearly in love with Justin...
In S5 he was obssesed with this competition with Brandon and the need to prove he's still the hotest stud in the Pitts so I think that was the main problem, not just how he felt about Michael.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Of course it wasn't just about Michael, but it added insult to injury. I guess Brian felt like he was out of sync with everyone around him, and that's a horrible feeling to experience.

Last edited by SojournHeart11; 05-08-2013 at 10:34 AM
Old 05-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

He was losing control on all fronts

But the sad thing about him and Justin was that this time it seemes as though their relationship were really balanced , they were really going strong, living together officially after Brian wanted it and offered it to Justin and after so many obstacles they faceed- and still Brian felt he wasn't 'ready' and had to take a gient step back.

It's difficult to blame him for this breakup though, because he was clearly struggling with his emotions and insecurities again...
Old 05-08-2013, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I know, it's just so sad. At the beginning of the season, I felt a really strong bond between Brian and Justin that just couldn't be broken. I got the impression that they were going to go on be a real couple, as Justin said. As the season progressed, I was unpleasantly proven wrong.

I felt very sorry for Brian this time.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Things just went backwards instead of going forward.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 05-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

It was on of those adds where you want to slap Brian but at the same time you just want to hug him
Closed Thread   Post New Thread