Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-28-2004, 10:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Man, I don't know what it was about it, but Emmett's line to Ted about Drew, once he didn't show up, just sent me sobbing.

*mumbles about too much emotion vested in TV shows*
Old 06-28-2004, 12:45 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree with everyone else, this episode was kind of boring. I felt so deprived from all that B/J goodness....not even a kiss!

-I felt bad for Emmett, just lying there in bed and waiting for Drew. And since when does Em drink beer?

-I loved the Michael/Hunter scene in the comic book store. "Are you hustling again?" "Would I be asking you for 20 bucks if I was?" or something along those lines. And him calling Ben and telling him that their boy has a boyfriend...so adorable.

-Since Horvath gave Debbie a "friendly kiss", does that mean that he hasn't gotten rid of the girlfriend yet? She seemed kind of boring to me when she was at the ball.

-Mel/Lindsey- I guess Mel had suspected that Lindsey had slept with Sam but she sure didn't show it until tonight.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
dorksrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 02:38 PM
Loyal Fan

cable went out again for this episode!!!! so i hope to catch it tonight or tomorrow. and i'm all ready spoiled for this and the rest of the season so all is good.
Old 06-28-2004, 03:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorksrock
And since when does Em drink beer?
Funny you should say that...because I noticed that, too, during that scene. I think it's just a way to further show how much Drew has affected Emmett.

Another comment I forgot to make...Gus is the CUTEST BABY EVER! Running to get the door...so adorable.
Old 06-28-2004, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

i'm so glad they finally stuck with one baby for Gus. well, two i guess, if they're twins or something. the first couple seasons, there were at least three obviously different kids playing him, and my favorite one didn't show up often enough. though the one that was almost as big as Justin, who kept staring at the camera and microphone and stuff, was pretty funny.

Quote:
Originally posted by katerin
cable went out again for this episode!!!! so i hope to catch it tonight or tomorrow. and i'm all ready spoiled for this and the rest of the season so all is good.
omg, where the hell were you?? i was half expecting a phone call or something, but you didn't even show up on AIM. you have added to my abandonment issues, woman.

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 05:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love
though the one that was almost as big as Justin, who kept staring at the camera and microphone and stuff, was pretty funny.
Old 06-28-2004, 06:43 PM
Extreme Fan

I, too, absolutely adore that song. That one and "Attitude" are probably my favorites from the soundtrack.

I love Drew and Emmett. I don't like that he just bailed on Emmett, but I don't hate him for it because what do you expect. He's a high profile football player. He's freaked, probably.

Melanie's hair bugged the crap out of me. It really is getting too short. In a not cute way.

Hunter has my heart. So so cute. I love him, straight or gay. And his girlfriend chick is adorable.

Justin? Who's Justin?

Ben and Michael were sooooo freaking adorable. I absolutely LOVE it when Michael called Ben right after talking to Hunter. I thought that was really really really really cute.
Old 06-28-2004, 08:13 PM
Absolute Fan

I wasn't really paying attention to this episode because I was flipping back and forth to the election coverage. But the ep wasn't that bad, certainly not as awful as 212. Next week looks to be better - at least it'll have more Justin! But, unfortunately, more stupid hypocritical Mel (who should shut the hell up because she annoys me).
Old 06-29-2004, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

I, too, found this episode somewhat of a bore, but there was one aspect that really hit me hard...

Hunter and HIV and girlfriend

I cannot imagine how difficult it must be for anyone to be HIV+, but especially a young person (or child). Just going by the show, we have Ben who is HIV+, but we know that before he was positive he had a relatively (I assume, which is always dangerous. lol) healthy sex life as an adult. Hunter will never have that. His real first time (imo, his hustling does not count) and many times after with someone he loves will be emotionally difficult and stressful...I IMAGINE. I could be wrong, and I certainly do not want to presume the emotions of someone who is positive because I cannot possibly understand. But still...

Did that bother anyone else? It saddened me, and I guess I had thought of it before but to see him make out with his girlfriend really sent me into depressing thinking mode.

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th
AuburnGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

that got to me, too. i'd never really thought about it before. knowing Hunter is HIV+ is one thing, but seeing him with his girlfriend, all cute and teenager-like (as he should be at this age), really forced the issue home. i can't imagine how he's going to feel, the first time (and who knows how many times after that) he has sex with someone he actually *wants*. great on one hand, nerve-racking on the other. poor Hunter.

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 11:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love
i'm so glad they finally stuck with one baby for Gus. well, two i guess, if they're twins or something.
I just found out that Gus is played by twins. Logan and Keegan Hoover. I saw it on the ending credits when I was trying to find out who played Hunter's girlfriend.