Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Season 4, Episode 11 (6/27/04)

boredom equals me starting thread! and i wanted to beat jamie! >:O

tvguide.com summary:

Brian clashes with a fund-raiser for the Center; Ben and Michael worry that Hunter may have drifted back to his old hustling habits; Debbie refuses to give up on Horvath; Sam and Lindsay struggle with their feelings.
Old 06-26-2004, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Re: Season 4, Episode 11 (6/27/04)

Quote:
Originally posted by katerin
and i wanted to beat jamie! >:O
**snicker**

yes, i'm sure you did. hee.

"Hold on. Where the hell is my uterus?"
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 12:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Ooo, cool. Finally an idea of what's going on with Brian this week. He definitely got no lovin' in last week's previews. Can't wait!
Old 06-27-2004, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Re: Season 4, Episode 11 (6/27/04)

Quote:
Originally posted by katerin
and i wanted to beat jamie! >:O
So "kat"-like.
"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
SassySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Unspoilery pics.

"The most important thing to me is that I have had people come up to me and say the show made me feel different about what they could be, about what they could do, about how they respond to problems, about being a female leader." - Joss Whedon
Old 06-27-2004, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Lovely pics.

I can't wait!!!

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
briansluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

From the previews of this ep I think it's gonna be kinda boring. Maybe that's because I despise all M/L plots at the moment. I'm so tired of those two. I wish they would just go back to being in the background. I don't know what to think of the Em/Drew thing. I like them, but I'm not very invested. I also don't know about M/Ben. All I do know is that B/J were not shown in the preview and it's making me bitter.
Old 06-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Old 06-27-2004, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

they played You Are My Joy at the end! yay season 4 soundtrack! <3 i love that song.

Hunter being straight wasn't a giant surprise. hee. aww, Hunter we still love you, you wacky str8 boi. Ben & Michael's discussion about it in bed was cute. and yes, very much like the parents of the gay child, hoping that it's a phase and that the child just needs to meet the right member of the opposite sex.

actually wasn't bored stiff by the Lindsay/Sam stuff. their sex last week probably numbed me to any other pain their scenes might inflict. :| plus, Linds looked hot, so... yeah. loved her conversation with Brian.

Melanie needs to let her hair grow out a bit more. that's all i was thinking during the last scene. but she did look very sessie at the benefit, all glammed up.

very sad for Emmett when Drew didn't show up. oh Em. but he looks beautiful just lounging around naked, and really needs to do that more often.

Horvath & Deb, awww. <3

not enough Brian & Justin, kthanx.

Old 06-27-2004, 08:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Um...I thought this was Queer as Folk. It seemed mighty hetero tonight. Deb and Horvath, Lindsay and Sam, Hunter...and a GIRL? I'm as disappointed as Michael was about that one. Heh...anyway...yea. I was pretty bored with this episode.

Um, Deb and Carl were cute tonight., though. Deb screaming at the game "Get past those motherfcukers!" was the funniest thing!

Poor Em...we all knew it was going to end badly. Soooo sad when he was talking to Teddy..."And the worst part of it is I was falling in love with the son of a bitch."

Ben and Michael were also great in this episode. I love when they're getting along...they are the cutest daddies ever. Michael calling Ben all excited about the "boyfriend" thing was precious.

Quote of the evening:
Lindsay: But I've always been...
Brian: A carpet muncher?

I love Gale.

Edited to add: Jamie...the thing about Melanie's hair...that is TOTALLY what I was thinking during that last scene, too! Hehe. Also...I may be forced to splurge and buy the soundtrack just for "You Are My Joy." Loved it!
Old 06-27-2004, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

YOU MUST OWN THE SOUNDTRACK. i command thee! it kicks so much ass.

and hee! Melanie's hair was getting shorter by the second! except for that longer bit in front, that gives her a punkish look.

Old 06-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Queen of Babylon
Quote of the evening:
Lindsay: But I've always been...
Brian: A carpet muncher?

I love Gale.
Gale's deliveries for each of his lines during that scene were great. But, yes, not enough hot Brian in this episode.

I love Em, but damn...he screwed up this one on his own. However, most of us tend to get carried away when we fall for someone, so I guess I can't blame him.

Horvath, I love thee, especially with Debbie.

I enjoyed the scenes with Ben, Michael, and Hunter, especially when B and M were talking about how cool and hip they are as parents who could care less of their son's bf has tattoos or piercings...

I, too, am loving the soundtrack this season. I really loved the tracks played tonight.

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th
AuburnGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Hee. I love Debbie and Carl.

I also loved the convo between Brian and Lindsay and then Ben and Michael!

The episode tonight was too bad, it did have some redeeming qualities (Brian: Witholding sex, its been working for centuries), but soooo not enough B/J, Brian, Justin...

Hunter was too cute tonight, and his little g/f was funny... I liked her.

yay!

Alison

Keeper of Kris Lemche

"You have a boyfriend?" Hunter
"In a non-defined, non-conventional way... Yeah." Brian
briansluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 10:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I thought tonights episode was...well, sorta boring. imo. I probably wont even write about it in LJ ::

best parts:

hmm... Em and Drew, and the whole "you don't see me moving do you?" I thought it was cute, although he did get up right after that.

Mel telling Lindsey "You don't live with someone for 9 years and not know" Something like that...

Hunter's girl friend. She seems cool, I hope she doesn't freak out about the HIV and i'd like her to stick around.

Not enough Brian, not enough Justin, and not enough Brian & Justin.
Old 06-27-2004, 11:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, not a huge fan of tonight's ep. Probably my least favorite of the season.

My favorite parts:

-Michael/Hunter/Ben - I'm actually kinda digging that Hunter's straight. I mean, it would be cool if he were gay - one big happy gay family - but Hunter being straight will be a great challenge for Michael and Ben. I thought Hal did a good job tonight, and I loved Harris tonight. Also really liked Michael and Ben's scene in bed - glad Ben's back.

-Emmett looked hot, and I'm glad he and Ted are back to being friends.

-Deb/Horvath - hope they get back together, it'll help her heal and stop meddling.

But yeah, that's really about it. Where the hell was Justin? He had like 2 lines tonight. Gale was lookin' damn good though. Scary that there are only 3 more eps!