Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

What about "and then I knew why Debbie calls you Sunshine"? I love that sentence
Old 05-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

awww I actualy just rewatched 201-202 this afternoon *sniff*

how about when Brian is helping Lindsay with that swing set and they talk about the day Gus was born and Brian says he had two kids.his voice is so broken when he says that
Old 05-17-2010, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My heart always breaks when Justin shows up at the loft and Brian doesn't let him in ...

I feel soooo sorry for Justin.
He just wanted to see Brian - and the last thing he knew was "Yes, you will see me" - and then he got rejected so harsh. You can see how it works in him.

"What did I do wrong?"
"Why doesn't he want to see me anymore?"
"He said I can see him again."

It's so sad

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 05-17-2010, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I feel very sorry for him too in that scene. He's so scared and upset when he arrives at the loft, with all of those dreams he has about Hoobs, and Brian has to reject him. At least Justin realizes soon that it's because of Jennifer and not because Brian really doesn't want to see him anymore.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

excatly! Justin knew it was because Jenniffer asked Brian to stay away.It still hurts to see him break down like this and shouting at his mother.
I really feel sorry for all three of them,actualy...

I love Jennifer for going to the loft and ask Brian to help Justin be touched
Old 05-17-2010, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes he does, but that doesn't matter... that scene is so heartbreaking...

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 05-17-2010, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Like the first time
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 05-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

That scene in which Justin tears down his bedroom while screaming at Jennifer is terrible, it always makes me wanna cry. As the one when he has the nightmare and cries in bed
Old 05-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Randy did such a great job poor Jennifer must've been hard for her to deal with the aftereffects of the bashing
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 05-17-2010, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

he did an amazing job those scenes were amazing and so heartbreaking to watch

I like it when she went to Debbi's house,and Debbi and Vic spoke to her (I like that comidic moment with the black bottoms ) Debbi knew it wasn't a good idea to keep Justin away from Brian at this point,but Jenniffer was still so conflicted about it
Old 05-18-2010, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that Debbie tried to make Jennifer realize she needed help in helping Justin. She could see it and she knew Brian wasn't the bad guy and wouldn't hurt Justin on purpose. But Jennifer needed to experience on her own that she couldn't deal with Justin all alone. I like Debbie for being respectful in such situation. She's usually so loud and decisive in pursuing what she thinks is right, but in this case she knew the situation was difficult and I liked the way she tried to talk to Jennifer but also respected her role of Justin's mother.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

Debbi obviously knew Justin very well.after all,he lived in her house for quite a while (in Michael's old room...) but that was before the bashing.
there wasn't much else Debbi could do than to give advice but you're right,Manu,Jenniffer realized she can't handel it alone.

I love the first time Jenniffer enters Brian's loft
Old 05-18-2010, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jennifer is such a great mother... I have tons of respect for her. And even though - of course - I don't agree with her in the beginning of Season 2... I can totally understand where she's coming from.

Steffi
Old 05-18-2010, 05:19 AM
Elite Fan

I love Jennifer and Brian's scene at the loft.they both talk about Justin and it's obvious how much they care about him.I love that Jenniffer admits that even though she didn't want Brian to see Justin again,she knows he's the one Justin trust and he's the only one who could help Justin
Old 05-18-2010, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

So much strenght is necessary for a mother to admit she can't help her child, in my opinion. But Jennifer always had that. Yes, she made a few mistakes along the way, but she was always strong. Let's face it, dealing with a son like Justin mustn't be easy he's brave, he's stubborn, he wants what he wants and never backs down
Closed Thread   Post New Thread