Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Brian was such a mess in that scene at Woody's. It would have been impossible for Michael, or anyone else, not to notice. It breaks my heart that he was so broken

It's also so sad to see Justin being so scared when he gets into Woody's and everyone goes to him. Such a difference from the confident Justin we used to know. But it's so beautiful that he is brave enough, and so in love with Brian to want to seek him out in spite of everything.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

I definitely agree with that,Manu.he loved Brian so much so he had to find him even though he was a mess himself.I think it was important to him to know why wasn't Brian intrested in him all this time plus,I think he wanted to get out of the house,because as he told Daphna when she drove him to Liberty Av.he didn't like that everyone overprotected him.
I love the end of that scene,too,when Brian is driving Justin home,and than he tells him he'll be seeing him.so different than "I'll see you in your dreams"

and as for Michael and Brian at Woody's,everybody could notice Brian was a mess,as you pointed out,Manu,but not everyone could talk to him like his close friend could.plus it wasn't one of those"I told you so" convos Michael had with Brian later in the show.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's so heartbreaking to see Brian and Justin deal with the post bashing effects all by themselves like that, in those first episodes. They're both broken over it, but they lean on each other to get out of the situation. There's so much love in those episodes.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

aww,there is

and Brian does ask for advice,sort of,when he talks to that guy at Woody's
Old 05-16-2010, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's amazing that he seeked out the help of a shrink to deal with Justin. He would have done anything to help him.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah you could tell he was desperate to help Justin
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 05-16-2010, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

I love that part when he talks to that shrink guy at Woody's (it's up to you handsom prince ...) it's so heartbreaking to watch Brian when he's trying to follow his advice to unlock Justin's memory
Old 05-16-2010, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think when Justin couldn't let him touch him Brian realized what Jennifer meant. That it's really serious and that it doesn't matter if Justin trusts him or not, that's not what it's all about.

It's also not so easy to deal with the fact, that he know has to try to bring all the (bad) memories back instead of never talking about it.

The scene in the garage is very... hard, IMO. "I wish I could remember" - "I wish I could forget" ... it says everything.

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 05-17-2010, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

That scene in the garage breaks my heart! It's so sad, for the both of them. Brian's "I wish I could forget" makes me wanna cry. But also Justin's desire to remember but inability to do so. And in the end he will remember only the bad part of the night, which wasn't what he really wanted to remember
Old 05-17-2010, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But the part he needed to let Brian touch him again...

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 05-17-2010, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's true. I love that scene in the loft. It really feels like they're making love and not just sex.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

O it's definitely LOVE-making
It's my all time favourite scene... so it HAS to be Love-Making
It was so tender, so beautiful, so lovable...

Steffi
Old 05-17-2010, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's one of my favorite too and there's no doubt it's love making Brian is being so tender and loving and sweet

I also love that it starts with no music and no sound at all.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's just perfect...

"You really freaked me out" - was sooo...
Actually, I adore this entire episode, it was so full of B/J, so wonderful! Every second scene was with them or at least one of them.

Steffi
Old 05-17-2010, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

I really love that ep,because everything about it has something to do with Justin's situation.
It's so heartbreaking when Daphna and Brian are trying to recreate that dance at the loft.that scene at the parking lot,omg...
but I loove how Justin's memory finaly unlockes when he sees that toy baseball bat.I love how Brian calls him and hug him.
and I want you inside me...it's so about making love beautiful scene.definitely one of my all time fav
Closed Thread   Post New Thread