Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2017, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Justin wanted it, and he wasn't hiding it... not from the guy or his mother. Brian doesn't know what he started when he took Justin back with him to the loft that night.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 08-23-2017, 05:27 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Justin wanted it, and he wasn't hiding it... not from the guy or his mother. Brian doesn't know what he started when he took Justin back with him to the loft that night.
Yeah, I agree but also it seems Brian only accelerated something that was already in Justin , he ignited the fire that was already burning inside Justin.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Predatory Justin is just so sexy. I won't post gifs in this thread, but when he was in the other season, when he kissed someone...that was hot too.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:43 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Predatory Justin is just so sexy. I won't post gifs in this thread, but when he was in the other season, when he kissed someone...that was hot too.
He was, he had much more common with Brian than it seems on first sight
Old 08-23-2017, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

He was a natural

icon by Daggi
Old 08-24-2017, 04:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

He was a natural indeed. It's interesting that after Brain says to him about his philosophy of sex not love Justin takes that on board and even says to Daphne that what he has with Chris Hobbs is just sex but what he has with Brian is love. And then he has the artist but again just sees it as sex - I wonder if he would've been like that if Brian hadn't told him his ideas - would he have seen it just as sex or would he have kept trying to only sleep with Brian and kept seeing it as love and only love?
Old 08-24-2017, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really think that eventually Justin would have needed to try out his new found sexuality. He was young and honestly I don't know anyone who stayed with their very first sexual partner at 17. I think Brian knew this at the core. I don't think it bothered Brian until 120, when Justin stole Brian's trick after he won KoB.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:15 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
He was a natural indeed. It's interesting that after Brain says to him about his philosophy of sex not love Justin takes that on board and even says to Daphne that what he has with Chris Hobbs is just sex but what he has with Brian is love. And then he has the artist but again just sees it as sex - I wonder if he would've been like that if Brian hadn't told him his ideas - would he have seen it just as sex or would he have kept trying to only sleep with Brian and kept seeing it as love and only love?
I agree with Deborah.
I think if Brian hadnt told him his ideas, maybe for a while Justin would have kept seeing only Brian but he would start to experiment with others soon. Because as we said he was natural and he liked it otherwise he would not pursue other sexual relationships as much and so easily he did. No words from other person can make you do that - its sort of innate characteristic, you either like sexual experiences or you dont. if he would not feel good, he would not behave in such manner. Brian kindled in him the flame, but small fire was already burning there.
Remember the virgin, that probably was the type of person who would stay monogamous.
But I believe he would have kept seeing his relationship with Brian as love but he did not regardless of Brians words.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I really think that eventually Justin would have needed to try out his new found sexuality. He was young and honestly I don't know anyone who stayed with their very first sexual partner at 17. I think Brian knew this at the core. I don't think it bothered Brian until 120, when Justin stole Brian's trick after he won KoB.
Brian always tried to supprot Justins growing up.. but it kind of started to bother him when he went hunting on his grounds

and Justin took Brian as his teacher in this area.. maybe a little bit too much?

icon by Daggi
Old 08-24-2017, 12:13 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Brian always tried to supprot Justins growing up.. but it kind of started to bother him when he went hunting on his grounds

and Justin took Brian as his teacher in this area.. maybe a little bit too much?
Yeah, thats truth but he seemed to enjoy himself, I think they just found each other.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

They absolutly did, and Brian couldn't hide that he was kind proud about Justin being such a good pupil

icon by Daggi
Old 08-25-2017, 01:39 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
They absolutly did, and Brian couldn't hide that he was kind proud about Justin being such a good pupil
Yeah, and I believe that although sometimes it was not easy for Justin to endure Brians behaviour and that Brians lifestyle might have been too extreme, in the end it was all beneficial for Justin because he learnt some hard lessons quiet early in his life without being left heartbroken or in other way negatively affected - Brian did not betray him and did not broke his heart like many other partners could have.
And certainly Brian did not hurt Justin as much as his attacker how Howard Bellweather suggested, yes Justin lost his innocence but that would have happend even under completely different circumstances and might have been even harsher, and at the end Brian gave Justin everything he could, his heart, so in no way Justin walked away from their relationship ruined.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Yeah, and I believe that although sometimes it was not easy for Justin to endure Brians behaviour and that Brians lifestyle might have been too extreme, in the end it was all beneficial for Justin because he learnt some hard lessons quiet early in his life without being left heartbroken or in other way negatively affected - Brian did not betray him and did not broke his heart like many other partners could have.
And certainly Brian did not hurt Justin as much as his attacker how Howard Bellweather suggested, yes Justin lost his innocence but that would have happend even under completely different circumstances and might have been even harsher, and at the end Brian gave Justin everything he could, his heart, so in no way Justin walked away from their relationship ruined.
That is veryy true Brian did that because he alsways told him the trut and didn't hide anything.. an other one maybe would have

icon by Daggi
Old 08-25-2017, 11:38 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That is veryy true Brian did that because he alsways told him the trut and didn't hide anything.. an other one maybe would have
I think honesty is most important thing in relationships, at least for me. I prefer to know the truth no matter how harsh it is and no matter what consequences it causes rather than to live in a lie. I experienced both and in quiet extreme sense, and its like night and day
Old 08-26-2017, 04:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
You're right - Justin may have grown differently without Brian being his first sexual partner and love and having that lifestyle. I do wonder if he would've been the same though without that influence - he may have had heartbreak and stuff but we all do at some time and I think Brian did break his heart at times even though he was always honest with him. Sometimes honesty can still be heart breaking.

Howard Bellwether was a jerk - he had no idea about the relationship or anything about it and an age difference does not always mean it's wrong or one person has been destroyed by the other one. I think even if Justin looked back at his life when he was 50 he would not regret his time with Brian or their life together.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread