Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2015, 08:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris31 (View Post)
I saw some pics of him there, Mark. Also he posted a pic of a crowd on his Instagram and wrote "open." I had no idea what it meant until someone (you know who you are) told me. Thanks btw. lol
The Instagram pics were posted 3 days ago, it appears.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Loyal Fan

The finale of Mr. Robot aired tonight but I didn't watch it. Does anyone know if he was in this episode?
Old 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by varo_kamry (View Post)
The Instagram pics were posted 3 days ago, it appears.
Can anyone post them here?
Old 09-03-2015, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't have Instagram
Old 09-03-2015, 07:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The finale of Mr. Robot aired tonight but I didn't watch it. Does anyone know if he was in this episode?
He was not in it. He was only scheduled for 2 appearances.

The season finale left the possibility open for a continued story line for Gideon (whose company is on the verge of going under) and that means scenes with Harry (Randy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I don't have Instagram
No big deal. He was not in the Instagram photos. Just pics he took of the areas of the tournament

Last edited by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥; 09-03-2015 at 09:26 AM
Old 09-03-2015, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't think he would post pics of himself there. We were lucky enough to get pictures of him with fans and performances recently.

P.S. Mark…please edit your posts instead of double posting, and you know about quoting images. I know you're laughing at me right now. I'll merge them.
Old 09-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I didn't think he would post pics of himself there. We were lucky enough to get pictures of him with fans and performances recently.

P.S. Mark…please edit your posts instead of double posting, and you know about quoting images. I know you're laughing at me right now. I'll merge them.
Tennis must be a new interest for him to add to his long list of interests. Recently he re-tweeted a comment someone made about watching tennis on TV
Old 09-03-2015, 02:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the info about him not being in Mr. Robot, Mark. I do hope he'll be in it more in Season 2.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:33 PM
Extreme Fan

More Stars Than There are in Heaven

L-R: Cosmin Chivu (Director), Randy Harrison (Tennessee Williams), Luisa Strus (Zola),
Natalie Tenenbaum (Rose, Lana Turner), Joseph W. Rodriguez (Tiger), David Elyha (Ernie).

John Guare's new play boasts "More Stars Than There Are In Heaven," and the cast follows suit with an all-star lineup assembled by director Cosmin Chivu. Among them are some familiar faces from stage and screen, including:

Randy Harrison is best known for his portrayal of Justin Taylor on the Showtime series Queer as Folk and can now be seen recurring on the USA Network series Mr. Robot. He appeared on Broadway in Wicked, as well as Off-Broadway at Primary Stages, the Public Theatre/NYSF, and Theatre for a New Audience. His regional credits include Red at both George Street Playhouse and the Cleveland Playhouse, and the American premiere of Alan Bennet's The Habit of Art at the Studio Theatre in DC. In addition to numerous seasons at the Berkshire Theatre Festival, he played Tom in The Glass Menagerie at the Guthrie Theater.

Luisa Strus is an accomplished stage and screen actor noted for her role as Adam Sandler's assistant (Alexa) in 50 First Dates, Janine in Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous, and Rachel in Gus Van Sant's Restless. Her numerous stage credits include award-winning performances at Chicago's Steppenwolf Theatre, Chicago Shakespeare and The Goodman Theatre, as well as roles on Broadway, Off-Broadway, Playwright's Horizons and the Brooklyn Academy of Music. Her television credits include "Crossing Jordan," "Blue Bloods," and "Modern Family."

Drena De Niro joins the cast as well. The former model turned actor/director is known for role in the 1996 film, Grace of My Heart. Her first film as a director, Girls and Dolls, won Drena the prestige of Best Directorial Debut Award at the New York Independent Film/Video Festival in 2001. Her stage credits include Women Of A Certain Age at the Beckett Theatre. She will be appearing in the upcoming Feature Film Hands of Stone as well as David O. Russell’s new film Joy which will hit theaters this Christmas.

Natalie Tenenbaum, Joseph W. Rodriguez, and David Elyha round out the cast in this not-to-be-missed event.

About the Play

“Naturalism is great for television and the small screen.
Theatrical reality happens on a much higher plane.”
- John Guare in the Paris Review, 1992

John Guare, the author of Six Degrees of Separation and The House of Blue Leaves, is polishing a new play based on the Tennessee Williams short story “The Mattress by the Tomato Patch.” The story is autobiographical, and Guare has made Tennessee Williams a central character in the play, mostly set in Santa Monica in 1943.

More Stars Than There Are in Heaven is presented as a staged reading.

In Guare’s work-in-progress, after Tennessee Williams lands a job in Hollywood, the “frugal poet masquerading as a screenwriter” rents a room in Santa Monica from a Marxist landlady. Convinced the forces of history have brought a playwright with a future to her flophouse, the earthy émigré expects he’ll create revolutionary propaganda for Greta Garbo. Instead, Williams struggles to transform the story of his troubled family into a screenplay with a happy ending.

In her Victory Garden, the landlady urges the playwright to live in the paradise of the present: You want to know what paradise taste like? Bite into this tomato. Juice runs down your throat.

The title, More Stars Than There Are in Heaven, is the slogan of the Metro Goldwyn Mayer film studio where Williams worked as a screenwriter for three months. He was suspended for failing to provide suitable dialogue for his assignments: blonde bombshell Lana Turner and seven-year old Margaret O’Brien. With three months left on his contract, Williams stopped coming in to work and began a film treatment of a short play he had written about his shy sister Rose.

In Guare’s play, the landlady of the boardinghouse where Williams lives is called Zola. The 19th century French author named Zola famously defined naturalism onstage and in his novels with unsparing descriptions of the desperate poor, body fluids, and sexual pleasure. In More Stars, Williams’ landlady boasts the novelist is named after her.

Cosmin Chivu directed a well-received production of The Mutilated with Mink Stole and Penny Arcade for the 2013 Festival, as well as a moving version of Something Cloudy, Something Clear featuring Lou Liberatore, performed in a tent on a Provincetown beach in 2011
- See more at: Provincetown Tennessee Williams Theater Festival - More Stars Than There Are In Heaven
Old 09-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the info
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 09-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMB Mark You are totally ah~mazing! Thank you so much for all of that!
Old 09-03-2015, 06:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by varo_kamry (View Post)

Randy Harrison is best known for his portrayal of Justin Taylor on the Showtime series Queer as Folk and can now be seen recurring on the USA Network series Mr. Robot. He appeared on Broadway in Wicked, as well as Off-Broadway at Primary Stages, the Public Theatre/NYSF, and Theatre for a New Audience. His regional credits include Red at both George Street Playhouse and the Cleveland Playhouse, and the American premiere of Alan Bennet's The Habit of Art at the Studio Theatre in DC. In addition to numerous seasons at the Berkshire Theatre Festival, he played Tom in The Glass Menagerie at the Guthrie Theater.
Nice bio. Thanks for the info, Mark.

Quote:
Thanks for the info about him not being in Mr. Robot, Mark. I do hope he'll be in it more in Season 2.
I hope so, too. And until then, I won't be watching Mr. Robot.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star11 (View Post)
I hope so, too. And until then, I won't be watching Mr. Robot.
Sorry hun, I just don't get why anyone would just do that! Either you get invested in a series or you don't!
Old 09-03-2015, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
Sorry hun, I just don't get why anyone would just do that! Either you get invested in a series or you don't!
there are a lot series I don't watch, but when an actor gueststars in some episodes I at least watch those, even if I don't kno anyhing of the rest of the show... I don't need to see the whole series,, but I the performance

icon by Daggi
Old 09-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Each to their own I guess!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread