Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you! I just want to preface it with, this is just a practice thingy. A short clip with credits. It's really short. In the beginning there is a shaded line on Brian's face and I'm not sure why that happened, but as I figure out how to do it I hope it will get better. I hope it's promising.

Old 04-15-2015, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

The progam I'm using is called "Magix video deluxe"

it is so funny cause I have this song in my playlist, but the original one ad didn't know there is a version sung by man out... It as one of the songs where I thought a video would be cool but not on this version I have

it is hard to give any scene suggestions, cause it should be your baby butt if you have difficulties with a line or scene just ask ahead! I try to help you out

icon by Daggi
Old 04-15-2015, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I added some clips and transitions. This is just for practice. I'm only sharing with you guys as I go.

I bought this program and it's easier than iMovie/ http://www.iskysoft.com/video-editor-mac.html

Old 04-15-2015, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love it hun, you're doing a fabulous job .. and I am going to find that track for my playlist!
Old 04-15-2015, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
Love it hun .. and I am going to find that track for my playlist!
I had to convert it into an MP3 from the video. But there's a version from Tony Lucca on iTunes. Check it out. His is a bit funky bluesy though.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fortunately, the Travis version .. apparently studio and live .. is on the site I use!

But thank you hun!
Old 04-15-2015, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

The program seems to be pretty good! can't wait to see the completed version and I really love this version of the song!! have to get it myself

icon by Daggi
Old 04-15-2015, 02:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

You are doing a fabulous job!! I hope to work up to videos after I figure out gifs. Keep us posted on your progress and I can't wait to see the finished video!
Old 04-15-2015, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Are you going to change the edit of the scenes in your finished version? Cause I would take the scene of Bian crying in his bed to the sentence "my lonlyness is killing me" only a thought... its your video and I guess you had thoughts about it editing...

icon by Daggi
Old 04-15-2015, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Are you going to change the edit of the scenes in your finished version? Cause I would take the scene of Bian crying in his bed to the sentence "my lonlyness is killing me" only a thought... its your video and I guess you had thoughts about it editing...
I was literally just throwing things in. I'm may not keep any of it. I just wanted to see if I could put it together. But I'll try to flip it around. Somehow, my transitions are gone.

I was trying to picture how you did it, where you'd come back to that one champagne celebration scene. I guess I want to do that with a really sad Brian face.

I'm working on another one from scratch, but no, I'm not using those scenes.

I'll have to play around with the clip/song placements. This is so intense and time consuming! How do you vidders do it?

Quote:
Fortunately, the Travis version .. apparently studio and live .. is on the site I use!

But thank you hun!
Where do you get your music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star11 (View Post)
You are doing a fabulous job!! I hope to work up to videos after I figure out gifs. Keep us posted on your progress and I can't wait to see the finished video!
I can't wait to see your gifs!
Old 04-15-2015, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I was literally just throwing things in. I'm may not keep any of it. I just wanted to see if I could put it together. But I'll try to flip it around. Somehow, my transitions are gone.

I was trying to picture how you did it, where you'd come back to that one champagne celebration scene. I guess I want to do that with a really sad Brian face.

I'm working on another one from scratch, but no, I'm not using those scenes.

I'll have to play around with the clip/song placements. This is so intense and time consuming! How do you vidders do it?

I tell you with lots lots lots of time!!!!

The celebrationvid took me completly minimum 8 hours and there is not much editing in it, no big changing between the scenes and long running scenes, which make it easy and fast to bring to an end.. I still have to figure things out how I did them with the program, but I didn't have much time for it so I had no time doing it. thats why I didn't ut credits in... I forgot how to do that and I ould have loved to slow some scenes down.... you see I'm not perfectly happy with it, but I'm satisfied with the finished thing in such a short time...

And sometimes the scenes just accidently fitted in the position by the first try... so I just kept it that ay

icon by Daggi
Old 04-15-2015, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Deborah, I can't post my music site here, it's against rules so I'll PM you. I have no idea how I came across it and there are all sorts of weird ads around, but music wise, they have not let me down yet!!
Old 04-15-2015, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I tell you with lots lots lots of time!!!!

The celebrationvid took me completly minimum 8 hours and there is not much editing in it, no big changing between the scenes and long running scenes, which make it easy and fast to bring to an end.. I still have to figure things out how I did them with the program, but I didn't have much time for it so I had no time doing it. thats why I didn't ut credits in... I forgot how to do that and I ould have loved to slow some scenes down.... you see I'm not perfectly happy with it, but I'm satisfied with the finished thing in such a short time...

And sometimes the scenes just accidentally fitted in the position by the first try... so I just kept it that ay
You did a great job on the celebration vid.

It seems like finding the right scenes that you want, takes the most time.

It might just be easier for me to edit scenes off of the program first. IDK though…I'll see.

Quote:
Deborah, I can't post my music site here, it's against rules so I'll PM you. I have no idea how I came across it and there are all sorts of weird ads around, but music wise, they have not let me down yet!!
Old 04-15-2015, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did you get it .... and does it work?
Old 04-15-2015, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just got it…checking now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread