View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 02:53 PM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I tell you with lots lots lots of time!!!!

The celebrationvid took me completly minimum 8 hours and there is not much editing in it, no big changing between the scenes and long running scenes, which make it easy and fast to bring to an end.. I still have to figure things out how I did them with the program, but I didn't have much time for it so I had no time doing it. thats why I didn't ut credits in... I forgot how to do that and I ould have loved to slow some scenes down.... you see I'm not perfectly happy with it, but I'm satisfied with the finished thing in such a short time...

And sometimes the scenes just accidentally fitted in the position by the first try... so I just kept it that ay
You did a great job on the celebration vid.

It seems like finding the right scenes that you want, takes the most time.

It might just be easier for me to edit scenes off of the program first. IDK though…I'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebbers (View Post)
Deborah, I can't post my music site here, it's against rules so I'll PM you. I have no idea how I came across it and there are all sorts of weird ads around, but music wise, they have not let me down yet!!