Old 11-09-2017, 02:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
wow! I guess I missed something here...

I just started thisone

Bad Justin

It's a new one from Tagsit, and I really like her stories
Hiya! We're talking about Plumsuede's BYBR. Deborah was commenting on the supernatural element and I got confused.

Funny you should mention Tagsit - I just read her The Loft, which is why I got confused about Deborah's comment. The Loft is supernatural so I thought Deborah was talking about an AU or something where B/J are vampire slayers. LOL

The Loft was OK - it's a time travel story. Tagsit had a few time glitches and she really didn't flesh the story out at the end. I had many questions I thought she'd answer but instead she filled that space with a never-ending, dare I say, boring, sex scene.

It was her first story, though, AND it was time travel which is very, very, very tricky.

I"ll give Bad Justin a try. Maybe if it's not syfy/supernatural it'll be better.

Also, because of YOU, Daggi, I was able to get out my fantasy. So, I posted a part where Justin's being silly because he loves his kitchen in the Greenwich Village brownstone so much. And, I posted the end of my fantasy because it's an homage to one of my favorite movies, Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House from 1948 with Cary Grant and Myrna Loy.

That about summarizes what all of those posts were about. I just didn't want you to think you were missing something. I hate feeling like that.

Last edited by brianitesince2001; 11-09-2017 at 03:09 PM
Old 11-10-2017, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

bringing that over from Gales moviethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianitesince2001 (View Post)
I'm reading Moon and Master by Edom right now. Brian's the Sub and Justin's the Dom. I TOTALLY buy this. I've been saying for weeks I want to swaddle him and give him hug therapy. I view him more and more as a wounded child that just needs love and somebody to take care of him because he wan't taken care of as a child.

Edom's Brian seems to be explaining his need to be a sub for the same reasons that I feel. He was in control for so long for survival. Now, he needs to relinquish that control and just be cared for. It's funny b/c I keep talking about hug therapy. There's a scene where Joan goes to Kinnetik and barges in with some hatefulness. Justin happened to get there just after Joan arrived. Cynthia told him she was there so he waited in the lobby. Brian gets rid of Joan and now Justin's waiting in his office with his arms held out. Brian just goes into his arms and Justin hugs and hugs for a long time.

When I first started reading this I didn't think it was a far cry from canon. Brian's Justin's sub anyway.
Quote:
that fiction you're reading sounds very interesting, but i only can find it on midnight whisperers wher it's not completed is it really unfinished? or do you have a finished version?

I'd like to post the link of it in the fanfic thread, and read it myself

if you like stories like that you should check out leather bound and the follow up collar bound.. i liked those very much posting the links of those too later
Quote:
Thanks, Daggi, for the recommendations.

Oh Dear God, I hope it's finished!! Here's the link I have:

https://midnightwhispers.net/viewsto...ze=2&chapter=1

It's 28 chapters. How many does your unfinished story have?
It sadly has only 28 chapters too.. and it says in the topic clompleted: no .. so I'm afraid it is an abandoned story..

here the links to the ones I told you before

Leather bound

and the follow up

Collar bound

and both are finished

icon by Daggi
Old 11-10-2017, 02:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for Leather Bound and Collar Bound. I stumbled onto Moon and Master *blushing & embarrassed* b/c I was in the mood for some bottom Brian. My search plunked me straight down into chapter 25 of this story. I HAD to go to the beginning b/c I just couldn't believe what I was reading and I needed an explanation of why Brian was a sub. I'll keep going with Leather Bound but it's AU and they're older. Is there an explanation as to why Brian's willing to sub for this stranger who just picked him up? You can sell me anything as long as it's believable and there's no story flaws. But, I DO need explanations before my brain will accept something like Brian agreeing to be vulnerable to a one night stand. Moon and Master took place in season 5. It was a loooong time b/f Brian trusted Justin to be his dom.

Quote:
bringing that over from Gales moviethread

It sadly has only 28 chapters too.. and it says in the topic clompleted: no .. so I'm afraid it is an abandoned story..

here the links to the ones I told you before

Leather bound

and the follow up

Collar bound

and both are finished

Thanks, Daggi. You're under NO obligation to read this but it's the ending of my fantasy with a snippet of Justin being silly pretending he's living in the 1920's when he's in his brownstone kitchen.

An homage to one of my favorite movies of all time Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House. 1948, Myrna Loy and Cary Grant.

Cary Grant's an ad exec working on Madison Avenue in NYC. He can't come up with a jingle for his account and he just had a new house built in CT so he needs that money.

This isn't the whole fantasy, just the ending.

Post 513 spoiler warning.

Spoiler:

(Daggi, I'm not trying to be condescending AT ALL. But, are you familiar with 1920's american english slang and prohibition - making liquor illegal from 1920 - 1933? And, are you familiar with bathtub gin? Which is what a lot of folks made, literally, in their bathtubs back then to have something to drink. I'm asking b/c that's what this snippet's all about and as an ignorant American I couldn't tell you what was happening in Germany during that decade. All I know during that period in your country I learned from Cabaret and any pre-WWII books I've read.) Having said all that it's still silly and fun!

Spoiler post 513 - Justin acting silly complete with pictures at the end...

Spoiler:

This is the ENTIRE fantasy I spewed out in the Season one thread under a spoiler tag the MINUTE you mentioned you beleved - can't spoil - but you know what you said. And it hit me like a lightning bolt. My fantasy's fraught with details b/c that's how my brain works - but I don't think it's interesting to anybody else. But, I speak to you a couple of times in it b/c you inspired me. THANKS. And, again, NO obligation on your end. I just wanted to put them all together in case you were curious.

Quote:
That scene in the hotelroom was so so hot you could see the lust and desire in both of them

sadly I don't know what happened to the rest, but we have always said, that they could earn a lot of money if they would sell all the cut scenes and bloopers that are not aired to the fans

Spoiler:

He spoke of NYC in 121.

Not a fic. Just my fantasy of B/J post 513:

Spoiler:

Last edited by brianitesince2001; 11-12-2017 at 01:04 PM
Old 11-12-2017, 01:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG, Daggi!! I SWEAR I just started reading this fic tonight, 11/11/17. I SWEAR!! It's How We Got Where We're Going by Allie How We Got Where We're Going. She had the same exact idea for Justin's studio as I did. Her's is in Tribecca and mine's in the Village. But it's exactly the same. She even described it as a greenhouse just like I did. LMAO!!!

But, I CANNOT believe what she wrote. Here's a snippet: The small square windows were all replaced with floor to ceiling windows. The entire ceiling, and the most expensive of any of the renovations in the room, is all glass. It’s like being in a ****ing solarium and in the summers when the heat penetrates the glass it’s like a f---ing greenhouse.

As I keep reading I'm getting more freaked. We both have renovated buildings and we both have a gallery in the same building as the studio. In mine, the bldg is called Taylor-Kinney. In her's the gallery's called TK (Taylor-Kinney).

Ducking in again. She calls Kinnetik in New York Kinnetik NYC. (I would think most people would call it Kinnetik NY.) It's like I'm reading my own fantasy. Too weird. And WONDERFUL. LOL
Old 11-12-2017, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for keeping us updated.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
Thanks for keeping us updated.
LMAO!! Sorry, Deborah. I had written my fantasy b/c Daggi inspired me (as did Plum). So, in the season 5 thread Daggi and I were going back and forth as to how we saw B/J post 513. Just little details to fill in the blanks.

So, when I started reading this fic and Allie's mind was working eerily the same as mine was I had to come over here and tell Daggi.

I'm sorry. I know I'm clogging up the works.

(I threw in a nice BBJFE for you in the quotes thread!! I dedicated it to Deborah!! LOL)

Last edited by brianitesince2001; 11-12-2017 at 01:28 PM
Old 11-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wasn't being snarky. I truly am happy that you are keeping us updated.

Sorry, I'm a little under the weather today.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I wasn't being snarky. I truly am happy that you are keeping us updated.

Sorry, I'm a little under the weather today.
I didn't think you were being snarky. I just thought you were joking and busting my chops.

Oh, Deborah. I hope you're OK. Please feel better. *bringing you some virtual chicken soup.*
Old 11-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Now you just have to make her eat that chickensoul

If there is a thread for sharing fantsies this one sure is the right one for it

I'm almost speechless when you said that the fanfic has your fantasie verbaliesed it must be feeling strange and great at the same time..

I really have to reread this stoy. I remember Iread it, but I read so much the last few years that Ihave to peak into it to remember.

Brian picked Justin up at the same spot like in the series, just a little later and with different outcoming.. I think you have to try it.. I love AU from time to time.. there are a lot of good AU stories out there

icon by Daggi
Old 11-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
If there is a thread for sharing fantsies this one sure is the right one for it
I had asked you about your take on M/L post 513 in season 5 thread. Should we move that discussion over here?

Quote:
I'm almost speechless when you said that the fanfic has your fantasie verbaliesed it must be feeling strange and great at the same time.
Exactly. My only disappointment is that she's got them living in another loft in NYC (but strangely there are hallways and doors so who knows????) Also, B/J don't work in the same bldg and with traffic it can take 45 minutes to get to Justin's studio. I WANT THEM RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!! And, she got rid of the manor. I love that manor too much. I get all warm and fuzzy when they're there.

Quote:
I really have to reread this stoy. I remember Iread it, but I read so much the last few years that Ihave to peak into it to remember.

Brian picked Justin up at the same spot like in the series, just a little later and with different outcoming.. I think you have to try it.. I love AU from time to time.. there are a lot of good AU stories out there
What story are you referring to? How We Got Where We're Going isn't AU. It's post 513 canon.
Old 11-13-2017, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've read so many post 513 fics, that I've become intolerant of some storylines. I LOVE the manor and reading how Brian has kept it for Justin. I especially love when he lives there without Justin.

I believe he bought it for himself as much as he did for Justin. Another perfect example of him changing right before everyone's eyes, though they failed to notice.
Old 11-13-2017, 07:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I've read so many post 513 fics, that I've become intolerant of some storylines. I LOVE the manor and reading how Brian has kept it for Justin. I especially love when he lives there without Justin.

I believe he bought it for himself as much as he did for Justin. Another perfect example of him changing right before everyone's eyes, though they failed to notice.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Oh, Deborah!! I couldn't have said any of that better myself!!

Plum painted a pic of the manor in my head that I roughly had myself. I picture dark wood like the room we saw B/J in. I see the staircase leading to their bedroom, then down the hall to Justin's study. YEAH!! I love that manor!!

What are some of the intolerable story lines? When you encounter those do you abandon the stories or do you force yourself to complete them?
Old 11-13-2017, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Oh, Deborah!! I couldn't have said any of that better myself!!

Plum painted a pic of the manor in my head that I roughly had myself. I picture dark wood like the room we saw B/J in. I see the staircase leading to their bedroom, then down the hall to Justin's study. YEAH!! I love that manor!!

What are some of the intolerable story lines? When you encounter those do you abandon the stories or do you force yourself to complete them?
I've been known to abandon stories.

For example: I abhor when writers use direct dialogue from the show. Or when Brian is ready to become monogamous and Justin refuses...OR, I started one recently where Justin called Gus, "Gus-Gus" and Gus called Justin, Jus-Jus. Oh...and a$$-baby Jesus stories.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

[QUOTE=brianitesince2001;92065107]I had asked you about your take on M/L post 513 in season 5 thread. Should we move that discussion over here? ]/Quote]

I answered that in the season 5 thread

Quote:

What story are you referring to? How We Got Where We're Going isn't AU. It's post 513 canon.
Sorry for the confusion, I answered two of your questions without breathin in between

I have to reread How We Got Where We're Going

the rest belonged to Leather Bound you were asking about it how Brian met Justin there cause it is AU

icon by Daggi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread