Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 11:38 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Chrissie*~ (View Post)
I love Emmett. Peter is amazing in both comic relief and drama. The little drama scenes he has especially with Ted in s3 are amazing. I don't adore Ted/Emmett together, but I don't hate them.
I loved them being together.Great couple.But it was kind of weird seeing them together(as a couple),though.
Nevertheless,i liked them and it really hurt me seeing them to break up....
especially the way it was done ((written by the authors i mean)theynever really had a chance....
Sorry,i´m new here ...maybe it´s the wrong place to put it....
and i´m not an english native speaker......sorry
Old 07-22-2008, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome to FF!

Don't worry about your English, there's a whole bunch of non native speakers here
Old 07-22-2008, 12:44 PM
New Fan

@ DresdenDoll: Thank you!
Peter is amazing(,great actor!!( i love all the characters in qaf!!(they all act soo great but my alltime favourites will always be Justin& Brian ....they act so great !)....and they are such a lovely couple....,*smiles*I´d love to see them in different roles on stage....hm..
I´ve just seen "Wicked" on Broadway and it was soooo fu+++++ig good!
I can´t image Randy beeing there.I know he was...playing Boq...must have been amazing!
Old 07-22-2008, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

what ted does to em is just heart breaking! and the fact that em feels like he HAS to stand by him because they are lovers is that much more depressing... em never would have let ted pull that sht if they were friends before lovers/partners... he'd do what he did in 401 and tell him to STFU and do something about it... not let ted drag him down with him... which he almost does... love, heh

welcome eliah
Old 07-23-2008, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

im dp'ing, sue me

but im soo in love with emmett right now! him pushing vic to fight for his name! GAH!
Old 07-24-2008, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunee (View Post)
what ted does to em is just heart breaking! and the fact that em feels like he HAS to stand by him because they are lovers is that much more depressing... em never would have let ted pull that sht if they were friends before lovers/partners... he'd do what he did in 401 and tell him to STFU and do something about it... not let ted drag him down with him... which he almost does... love, heh

welcome eliah
I sooooooooooooooooo agree. I felt so pissed at Ted, crystal or not, he had no right to do what he did to Emmett. And Em felt almost forced to stand by him, which I found totally depressing but also heartbreaking.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunee (View Post)
but im soo in love with emmett right now! him pushing vic to fight for his name! GAH!
that's something I really loved
Old 07-31-2008, 12:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarie (View Post)
I know. Temmet just isn't right. They were so perfect beforehand.

I don't think Emmett's storylines were that bad. See the light was obviously the best/biggest one, but I don't think he was sidelined the rest of the time. Besides it's good to have a character who's not constantly embroiled in drama
Personally, I really liked Temmett (although Em + Drew were great, along with Ted and...maybe Blake?). STL was definitely a good one, and Ted's speech to Em was absolutely perfect, and when people say things like "being gay is a choice", I usually respond to them with something along the lines of Ted's speech.

But I do agree that it's nice to have a character not always involved with some sort of conflict. Also, I think it sucks how the bad things always happen to Em (George dying and that whole court case with him leaving Em money, Ted being a complete jerk to him while on crystal, Drew hiding their relationship, etc.), when Emmett is like, the best guy ever. He'd be the ideal best friend, I think.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was watching the last episode of season 4 last night and I got seriously annoyed at Ted. When he's all angry at Em for reading the map incorrectly and getting them lost and blah blah "you were supposed to be my support", I'm thinking, wtf?! Emmett had already been his punching bag, why should he have to be Ted's support after all that. Aargh. Ted doesn't deserve him, at least not at that point.

Old 07-31-2008, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

OMG I looooooooooooved Emmett in the Liberty Ride episode. He was so good to Ted, the makeshift AA meeting was so cute!
Old 07-31-2008, 11:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

UGH! I hate when Ted is so evil to Em! Especially when in [insert episode here] Ted actually PUSHES Emmett in front of everyone. I'm a masochist - I watch that episode so much. Whenever that scene comes up I cover my eyes...but then end-up watching it anyway. It makes me cry!
Old 08-02-2008, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love how Emmet falls in love easily, like with Drew
Old 08-02-2008, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Chrissie*~ (View Post)
OMG I looooooooooooved Emmett in the Liberty Ride episode. He was so good to Ted, the makeshift AA meeting was so cute!
that cow scene is hilar! who knew you could have an aa meeting with a bunch of cows?
Old 03-10-2009, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just watched the CSI Miami episode with Peter guest starring. Small role but it was good to see him again.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

total flove!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread